We Were Just Trying to Plan

Walk through the jungle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this chapter is for all my subscribers......    ..... and to everyone else please subscribe because this story is promising.......and will be better than the first chapter... I'm not sure if this chapter is good enough but hope you enjoy  ... enjoy reading 

*************************************************************************************************************

 point of view (narrator)

We do mistake all the time, after all, we are humans, messing up is our birthright. Every time we tried sneaking out it always turned out to be trouble. But we humans are shameless creatures we do mistakes, we say sorry and we do it again. Remember, last time 4 of us we snuck out for amusement park and just to save our self from the public eyes we had to dress up all weird and also put on a show so that people assumed that we were sistar or missA and after another member joined us we were pretending to be Kara and we even did the dance so that people won’t know that we were girls generation lucky we were successful with the whole putting on a show. But another time our fans caught us on the roller coaster ride. Man our fans are so good they spotted us even in that crowded place. Well, you see the common denominator here our manager's guidance which in both places we had none.

This story is no different, they planned it, as an outing more like a stress reliever but as usual, it turned pretty bad. Yap, we did it again as I said before human’s…. mistake….. Repeating… Bla Bla bla…. 

So to start with let me introduce each and every one  firstly our kid leader teang/ajuma or as the world knows as Taeyeon she’s dorky loves her room more than anything one of the best singer well you would know all about her so that’s enough for now.

 Secondly, our chodding/ mood maker Kim Hyoyeon as you all know she’s a party animal, outgoing and fun to hang out with. She’s also known as one of the best dancers in SNSD and totally into trendy fashion.

Now moving on to our pink monster or so know as pink pig Tiffany Hwang. She likes pink, fashion and pigs I mean meat, of course, everyone knows how Fany likes meat. Well known for her obsession for the colour pick.

Now the long legged beauty …… guess who….? Yap, you got it right our very own Chio Sooyoung. She our very own songwriter who gave us the best lyricist ... she also a well knows actress know just like Yuri and Yoona.

As mentioned before Kwon Yuri our black pearl one of the best actress and she’s a part of the crazy duo SooYul famous for signing chance by Baby V.O.X.  at the karaoke.  She’s known as the iest member of the groups.

Say hi to our Seobaby she the most sensible smart and loving girl in SNSD. Yap high IQ, eating healthy and reading a lot is defiantly her thing. Loves corns and sweet potatoes.  Always caring for her unnies whether on stage or off stages.  

Even though we all have a different personality there’s one thing we all have in common and that’s our love and care for each other. We all mean a lot to each other and have been together in hard and difficult times.

Sunny our energy peel A.K.A Lee Soonkyu.  Just how big things come in small packages so is our talented, funny smart even though she’s one of the shortest members yet she’s really active.

Im Yoona the alligator, the face of SNSD and also a well-known actress. She’s weird at the time but comes on who in snsd is normal????? in fact people love them more when they are weird. She’s also the aegyo Queen along with sunny (which sometimes annoys the members.

 

 

Tiffany’s point of view

So out of the blue moon, we decided to go on a holiday. Well, it was our vacations so all of us decided to go out together this time rather than going to different places. Thanks to our hyoreangii and her holiday’s  we knew some places  which had the best views and she also told us what things we could see in short we were well informed about the places

But we had different plans, as our goal wasn’t only having an awesome memorable holiday but also to get our bonding deeper. As some of may have parted apart living without own families even though me Sunny and Taeyeon moved in our dorm together and we were joined by Hyo late. Despite living with us she still would not really hang out with one of the members and seemed slightly awkward.....  I’m sure you know which member m talking about ...... so moving on we have been away from each other due to our individual activities but this holiday we will have the time of our life ...... at least that’s what I expect to happen.

Since 2 of the members and when I say 2 I mean the stubborn Sooyoung and the responsible sunny even though their match is not the perfect. Both of them couldn’t agree less that they could plan the vacations better than me. I had to give up arguing and go with the flow.... that’s how we avoid stupid, unnecessary arguments.....

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter