Chapter 2

Where I Belong

Your POV

       "The person you're calling can't be reached, please leave a message" I sigh. "Oppa, I did well again in my exams, and this weekend I'm going to have my taekwondo blackbelt test. I wish you could come. Anyway, good luck with your concert. Saranghae" I sigh again, feeling distraught. It's been a few month since we debuted. I never seen him since the day he gave me that bracelet. He was really busy, and I'm quite busy with school stuff myself. Next month I'm going to participate in an international compettition. Sometimes when he call me, it was in the middle of the night and I'm already asleep. Once,I called him before his concert started,then he told me that he would call me that night. I was waiting all night for his call but he never called. I know he's busy, and I shouldn't be so selfish, but I can't help but feel that we're drifting far away each day. 

       A few weeks ago, I saw him on TV for an interview. All Infinite's member was asked about their lovelife. "I don't have any girlfriend" hearing him say those words really stabbed my heart. He also told me to keep our relationship a secret, and I know this is all for our own sake, but the more I think about it, I feel like this relationship is not even real. Sometimes, I'm afraid to answer his call. I'm afraid that it would his last call, telling me he want to break up with me. Also our 5-years seems to get to me too much.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

       "Mira-ya" I turned around and saw my math teacher Miss Park walking towards me. "Miss Park, what can I help you?" I bowed. "Aigoo, you look tired. Are you alright? You seemed like you didn't get enough sleep. Did you study until late at night again?" She asked concerned. I just smiled weakly. I was actually waiting for Woohyun's phone call, and yeah, I did a little bit of studying while waiting. "Can you help me with my laptop? Something seems off" "Sure" I smiled and followed her steps.

      Practically, nothing much happens in my daily life. I studied, go to school, read books, go to taekwondo classes, learning computer and at the end of the day, I always end up feeling alone, waiting for his call. Now, I didn't really remember the last time he calls or even text me. Somehow, I think he forgot about me. I always think that being with him is something that is too good to be true. Maybe I'm right.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woohyun POV

       We were just done with our choreography practice a while ago. Since we had an hour of break, we ate and talked a little bit. Then, I took out my phone. It's been a while since I called Mira. I missed hearing her voice and her laugh. I decided to call her. " Woohyun, the director want too see you" I was interrupted by our manager. I sighed. "Right now?" He nodded. Well, I guess I'll call her later. With heavy footsteps, I walked out of the practice room. I sighed again remembering Mira. Something seems to happen whenever I tried to call her. I never get a chance to reach her in the end.

        What would she think? It's been too long since we talked. Did she wait for me? Or did she think that I forgot about her? Is she dating someone else right now? Now that I think about it, she never call or text me anymore. Before, she would occasionally text me, although it took me ages  to reply her texts. Sometimes she'd leave a voicemail asking me to call her on my free time.Mira-ya, what happened to us? Did you gave up on me?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No one's POV

       As day passed, they drifted farther and farther apart. Woohyun was too busy to handle the long distance relationship. Mira, with her insecurities getting to her head too much, assumed the worst of their situation. Eventough sometimes she still cling onto the hope that he gave her long ago, his silence only breaks her more. She never bother to call or text him again as never even once that he answers them.