The unexpected kiss...

you'll always be in my heart no matter what happens

- Half an hour later -

Raina: Everyone has finished breakfast, now it's time to wash up... To decide who are going to wash up, we're going to follow the rules and play rock, paper, scissors *smiles*

Kahi: *clap clap* what a nice speech haha

Raina hit Kahi gently on the shoulder. In the first round Jung ah and E-young won, they jumped up and down celebrating that they don't have to wash up. The second round was between Kahi, Raina, Nana and Lizzy. Jung ah and E-young were patting on the table imitating the drum roll sound.

Kahi, Raina, Nana and Lizzy: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS! 

Kahi and Raina: YAYY! no washing for us *poked their tongues out*

 

[ Nana's POV ]

Oh well washing up isn't that bad, not with Lizzy any ways keke~ we've been so busy we've hardly had time to be alone together. I looked at Lizzy and smiled, normally she'll looked at me and smile back, I wonder what's wrong with her, I'm worried.

 

 

E-young: awww... it's the couple washing up

Kahi, Jung ah and Raina: awww.. *giggle*

Nana and Lizzy blushed, then walked to the kitchen with the dirty plates. Everyone else sat on the sofa and watched TV. E-young was lying on Jung ah's lap, Kahi looked at E-young, she's jealous of her. E-young saw Kahi looking at her, she wondered what's wrong, but she didn't really care as her favrouite drama was on TV. Jung ah saw that E-young was looking at Kahi, so she also looked towards Kahi.

 

[ Jung ah's POV ]

Why is Kahi looking at E-young like that? Is she jealous? Ha why would she be... I played with E-young's hair, twisted her hair with my fingers, ran my fingers through her hair. I looked at Kahi's expression while playing with E-young's hair, you can see her eye brows getting closer and closer each time i play with E-young's hair, how cute *giggle*

 

E-young:  *looks up* what's so funny? the drama is meant to be sad, why you laughing? *confused*

Jung ah: Nothing *smiled*

Jung ah kissed E-young on the cheek, Kahi stood straight up and walked to her room. Everyone watched her walk off and the all were confused.

Raina: I wonder what's wrong with appa?

E-young sat up and picked up a cushion and hugged it.

E-young: i wonder...

Jung ah: *stood up* I'll go and check.

 

- Meanwhile in the kitchen -

It's was quiet... Nana didn't like the silence with Lizzy so she decided to brake the silence.

Nana: soo...

Lizzy did not respond. Nana looked at Lizzy closely.

Nana: what's wrong? *worried*

Lizzy: Nothing...

Nana: have i done something wrong?

- silence -

Nana: so i have...

Lizzy looked down, her eyes started to water. Nana noticed that she was about to cry, she hugged Lizzy.

Nana: I'm sorry *hugged Lizzy tighter* I'm sorry that we've hardly had time to be together alone, I'll try to make it up?

Lizzy: no *sob sob* that's not it *sob sob* 

Nana: what is it then? *confused and worried*

Lizzy: ...It's that... I've notice you and omma are being really close lately, your always looking at her... *sob sob*

after Nana heard Lizzy say that she wasn't so worried anymore

Nana: you jealous?

Lizzy nodded shyly, Nana kissed her on her forehead and then pressed another kiss on her cheek, Nana could tast the saltiness of Lizzy's tears. Then kissed her on the lips, she pulled away then put one hand on each cheek, she then used her thumb to wipe the tears off Lizzy's face.

Nana: Don't cry silly, there's no need to cry, like I said before my heart always belong to you. Yes, I do admit that I've been closer to omma the last few days, but I'm only helping her out.

Lizzy:  *sniff sniff* What's wrong with omma?

Nana: omma likes appa, i mean love like. and she's confused, she doesn't know what to do and I've been hearing her out and trying to help her.

Lizzy: *slowly calms down* Oh... does appa like omma?

Nana: i think she does but she's just a little confused with her feelings? and i also think that Dambi unnie likes appa as the same way as omma does...

Lizzy: Do you think something happened on that night when appa went round Dambi unnie's?

Nana: i don't know...

Lizzy: *started to jump up and down* omo i feel like were a detective or a cupid or something hahaha *smiles*

Nana: *smiles* good thing your smiling again, tell me whenever your upset I'm always here for you and I'll always love you.

Lizzy: sorry *kissed Nana* thanks *smiles again* i will always love you too... we should start washing up now aha.

 

- outside Kahi's room -

*knock knock*

Jung ah: Kahi unnie? I'm coming in.

Jung ah opened Kahi's door and walked in. Kahi was laying on her bed listening to music. Jung ah walked up to Kahi and sat on the bed next to her. Kahi saw Jung ah, she was a little shocked as she didn't know that Jung ah was going to come in her room. Kahi sat up and took her head phones off.

Jung ah: Kahi unnie what's wrong?

Kahi: nothing, i just wanted to relax a bit.

Jung ah: you got a headache? *worried*

Before Kahi could answer, Jung ah moved and sat in front of Kahi and started to massage Kahi's temples.

 

[ Kahi's POV ]

Jung ah yaa~ Don't be so nice to me if you only love me as a friend. I slowly closed my eyes as it felt so nice, i wish this moment would last forever.

 

[ Jung ah's POV ]

Kahi unnie your so pretty. i semi-consciously started to lean forward, to admire the face of the person i love closely. i was so close that i could feel her breath against mine. i kissed her on the lips, her lips are still soft like this morning... i quickly pulled away and looked at Kahi, her eyes are wide open...

- to be continued -

happy new year :)