Relieved...

you'll always be in my heart no matter what happens

As Jung ah walk towards Kahi, Kahi turned around and tried to walk away from her. But Jung ah grabbed her arm and pulled her towards her.

Jung ah: Kahi... we need to talk...

Kahi: urrm *looks down tries to avoid eye contact* about what?

Jung ah: about Dambi... and us...

 

[ Kahi POV ]

oh now she decides to tell me. if i didn't walk in yesterday, how long is she planning to keep their relationship a secret? *she feels her chest tightened a bit*

 

Lizzy: Nana!! tell me what that was about! what's going on between you and omma!!

Nana: Lizzy, there's nothing going on between us. My heart always belong to you my love *she gave Lizzy peck on the cheek*

Lizzy blushed and hugged Nana

Lizzy: I'm sorry *pouted*

Uie,Jooyeon, Raina and E-young: awwww they've finally made up *looked at each other and giggled*

Manager: okay brake time is over girls, better start practising again!!

Everyone: *sigh* okayy.

Jung ah: I'll meet you at the coffee shop across the road later, at 5.

 

- In the coffe shop across the road -

 

[Jung ah's POV ]

i've arrived 10 minutes early... Kahi will come right?  *buzz* oh i just got a text from Nana saying: omma hwaiting~ kekeke ^_^ sorry i kinda overheard you saying that your going to meet appa at the coffee shop. well hope everything goes well and i've got something to ask you omma, have you ever thought about confessing to appa? kekeke well anyway good luck hwaiting!

i replied: hmmm... i've never thought about confessing to your appa, she probably wont feel the same as i do.

Nana replied: just have faith in yourself omma ^_^

The door opened, i smiled, i didn't even need to look up and see who it is i can already sense it's Kahi.

 

Kahi: Sorry Jung ah I'm late >_<

Jung ah: Your not late I'm just early *with the bright eye smile on her face*

- awkward silence -

a waiter came over and broke the awkward silence

Waiter : Can i help you?

Kahi: urmm... can i have a cup of hot chocolate

Jung ah: me too

the waiter bowed and walked of

Kahi: soo what did you want to talk about? *tried her best to look into jung ah's eyes*

Jung ah: urmm... why have you been avoiding me?

Kahi didn't reply she just looked down.

Jung ah: is it because of what happened yesterday?

Kahi: ... you never told me that you and Dambi are in a relatioship... *her eyes started to water*

Jung ah: HAHAHA!! (LOL) *crying of laughter*

Kahi: *looked up* what so funny?

Jung ah: me and Dambi aren't in a relationship HAHA!!

Kahi: * eyes widened * really?! *smiled*

Jung ah: yeah we're not *wiping the tears of her face*

 

[ Kahi POV ]

i suddenly feel relieved after hearing that Jung ah and Dambi aren't in a relationship. my heart feels lighter... so is it because Jung ah didn't tell me that she's in a relationship with Dambi, that made me upset...?

 

the waiter put one cup of hot chocolate in front of Kahi and the other in front of Jung ah, Jung ah picked up her cup tried to have a sip but she was laughing so hard she accidently spilt some on her.

Kahi: Jung ah you okay?

Jung ah: HAHAHA! yeah im fine :') *wiping her top dry with a tissue*

Kahi tried to help too, she used a tissue and started to wipe Jung ah's top

Kahi: Jung ah do you want to go to the dorm and wash your top, because if you don't wash it soon it probably will stain your top.

Jung ah: yeah sure, can i stay over as well? i haven't been round for a while.

Kahi: yeah sure *smiling* i bet the kids would be happy

Kahi accidently started wiping Jung ah's chest. Jung ah blushed

Kahi : *moved back* sorry *blushed*

Jung ah: *blush* it's okay unnie

Kahi: urmm... should we go head to the dorm now?

Jung ah: sure *still blushing*

 

[ Jung ah's POV ]

Omg i bet my face is red as a tomato, my heart is beating so fast i can hardly breath, it's beating so loud Kahi probably can hear *puts her hand to her chest thinking that it may stop it from beating so fast*

- to be continued -

hope it's understandable thanks for reading again please comment :)