Disruption...

you'll always be in my heart no matter what happens

- in the dorm -

Raina, Nana and E-young were sitting on the sofa watching TV while Lizzy was sat on the floor while Nana was massaging her shoulders.

Kahi: hey kids!

Raina, Nana, Lizzy and E-young: *looked at Kahi* whattt??

Kahi: guess who i brought home *wink*

Raina, Nana, Lizzy and E-young ran as fast as they could to the door and started looking behind Kahi's back.  Kahi moved to the side to let the kids get a better view of who's here. The girls were all screaming, jumping up and down, they all ran up to Jung ah and started hugging her.

Raina, Nana, Lizzy and E-young: OMMAA!! we missed you wahh~ *fake crying*

Jung ah patted them all on the head and kissed them on the forehead.

Kahi: *pointed at her forehead* wheres mine *pouted*

Jung ah: You can get your kiss tonight *wink* - Jung ah teased

Kahi: *blushed* urmm... we should wash your top... or it'll stain...

Raina: ohh look appa's embarrassed

they all giggled

Nana: *whispered next to Jung ah's ear* Omma nice move *wink*

Jung ah blushed and hit Nana gently on the shoulder

Jung ah: yeah i should wash my top soon shouldn't i aha *awkward laugh* any one want to help? *poked her tongue out*

Raina, Nana, Lizzy and E-young: yes omma you should wash your top soon and we're busy * they all ran to the sofa and started to watch TV again*

Kahi: what nice kids *sarcastic*

Jung ah giggled

Kahi grabed Jung ah's hand and walked to her room. she gave her a top to change in so they could wash her top. Jung ah turned around and took her top of in front of Kahi.

 

[ Kahi POV ]

*analysing the outline of Jung ah's body* why is my heart beating so fast?...

 

Kahi: jung ahhh~ You always have a perfect body *jealous*

Jung ah: *blushed, turned around and looked at Kahi* no i don't you do!

Kahi put her hand over and thought "damn, did i just say that out loud?!" Kahi started to look at Jung ah's body again this time you can see her s... Jung ah quickly put her top on as she felt embarrassed. Kahi looked around Jung ah, so it wouldn't be so obvious that Kahi was looking at her.

Kahi: urmm... lets get this top washed *walked towards Jung ah and grabbed the stained top*

 

[ Jung ah POV ]

omg was Kahi looking at me?! or are you teasing me?

 

Kahi Felt a buzz in her pocket, she brought her phone out of her pocket. It was dambi calling her, she answered the phone.

Kahi: Yeoboseyo?

Dambi: Kahiii unieee~

Kahi: you okay Dambi you sound drunk, where are you?

Dambi: I'm at homeee waiting for you keke~ -beep-

Kahi looked at her phone, Dambi hanged up on her.

Jung ah: unnie, what's wrong? who was it?

Kahi: It was Dambi she sound drunk i'm going to go round hers to check up on her... * handed Jung ah the top* sorry i'll help you dry it when i get back home okay.

Jung ah: okay *feeling a bit uneasy* when will you be back?

Kahi: as soon as possible okay *kissed her on the forehead*

- to be continued -

okay dambi is back in the story . the Junghi moment was kinda ruined by Dambi's phone call...