Quality Time with the best Christmas Present Ever!!

Jishu's Christmas Surprise!

"I still can't believe that the two of you got him for me as a Christmas present. It's amazing because he's Sungmin! You freaking got me Super Junior's Sungmin for Christmas", Jishu cried happily. She jumped on Rosa, wrapping her legs around her waist and her arms around her shoulders, giving her a full body hug. "Best Christmas Present EVER", she let go then repeated the process with Cindy. Jishu was about to say something else when the bathroom door opened and Sungmin came out.

He smiled at Jishu then looked at the two sisters, "You ladies were right. She is really cute. Thanks", he stated then blushed. Jishu's jaw dropped open and she couldn't help the crazy giggle that came out of . Sungmin smiled again at her and she stopped laughing to sigh contentedly. His gaze then landed on Rosa. "I was told before I left the hotel that you are wanted as soon as you can get away. Your bossy boyfriend said to tell you he misses you", he then turned to Cindy, "and your nagging boyfriend said to tell you that he wants to see you too".

Jishu looked between the three people, "Who are your boyfriends?", she questioned.

Sungmin smiled again, "You didn't tell her? Wow, your boyfriends are gonna be so mad at you", he pointed at Rosa, "she's dating Siwon", then he pointed at Cindy, "she's dating Hyukkie. I can't wait to tell both your boyfriends that you didn't tell your friend who you were dating". He laughed evilly until Cindy stopped him with a look of her own. His laughter died immediately and he put his hands up in the air, "Noona, I'm sorry. I was kidding, I wasn't going to say anything to them, I swear. I was just messing with you", he pleaded. Cindy smiled wickedly and nodded her head.

"Jishu, we're leaving for a couple of hours to give you time to get to know Sungmin without feeling like you have to entertain us AND our boyfriend's are here too. We wanted to spend a little time with them since they were the reason that we could give you Sungmin for Christmas. Are you okay with that?", Cindy asked and Jishu nodded her head. She would get to have alone time with Sungmin, one of her biases. Both girls hugged her before leaving. She started to get a little nervous because she didn't want to embarass herself with Sungmin by going all fangirl on him.

"Jishu, tell me a little about yourself", Sungmin said and Jishu nodded. She proceeded to tell Sungmin about her family, her job, her favorite hobbies, and her favorite foods. He asked other questions about her and answered questions that she had about him. He was extremely easy to talk to and she found herself revealing things that only her closest of close friends knew. She told him things that even Rosa and Cindy didn't know. He swore that he'd never tell a soul and oddly, she believed him. He reciprocated by telling her very private things about himself. He was really sweet and she was enjoying herself. She groaned when her doorbell rang, signaling the return of the sisters. "Don't worry, beautiful, I'll see you tomorrow for Part 2 of your Christmas present".

Jishu smiled at that, there was a part 2 to her Christmas present, "Part 2", she questioned.

"Yeah, tomorrow you get my Christmas present to you. Me and the guys will be here at 11 a.m. to pick you lovely ladies up and no that's not the present. Spending the day with you is just an added bonus. I really had fun talking to you. I can't wait to see you tomorrow", he answered then before she could say anything, he planted a quick kiss on her lips. "I'm sorry, I've been dying to do that all night. Call me or text me if you can't sleep and want to talk", was all he said before going to the door and letting the sisters in while he left.

"I can tell by that goofy grin that you had a good time, what happened?", Rosa demanded to know. Jishu told them that they talked the whole time but she didn't tell them what they talked about or about the kiss. For some reason, she wanted to keep the kiss all to herself so that she could treasure it without it being ruined. Both girls whined when there wasn't anything 'juicy' to tell but she didn't pay any attention to them. "Okay, bed time, we have a super fun day planned out tomorrow AND your present from Sungmin. You're gonna love it and I'm not gonna tell you what it is", Rosa stated then ran to the extra bedroom so she didn't have to sleep on the sofa. Cindy groaned but stretched out. She'd make Hyukkie give her a massage tomorrow so she wasn't worried. Jishu retreated back to her room where she immediately texted Sungmin to tell him that she had a great time and that she didn't mind the kiss. She also asked if he had made it back to the hotel safely yet. She wasn't expecting such a quick reply so when her phone went off a few seconds later, she smiled happily while seeing his name on the display.

I made it back to the hotel safe and sound. I miss talking to you though. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Get some sleep, I don't want to keep you up. XoXo Minnie XoXo

She smiled happily at the text and was surprised to realize that she was tired. She texted him good night and smiled when she got his text telling her to have sweet dreams of him. She drifted into a blissful, Sungmin filled dream. She had the best sleep of her life.

She woke when Cindy barged into her room to wake her up. "Rise and Shine", Cindy said while roughly shaking her, "Come on, we have to get ready for our date with the guys. Don't you wanna see Sungmin again", she bribed and at the mention of Sungmin's name, Jishu's eyes popped open and she sat up in her bed.

"What time is it?", she wondered while rubbing the sleep from her eyes and focusing on the fully dressed girl in her room. "Is Rosa dressed too?"

"We're both dressed at ready. It's 10 a.m., you have an hour to get ready. We decided to let you sleep a little later since you seemed to be so tired. Besides, if you take longer than an hour, it's okay, you're a girl, you're allowed to be fashionably late", Cindy said before she exited the room. Jishu didn't want to be late for her date with Sungmin so she got up and quickly went to go shower. "Oh, we bought you an outfit to wear today. Think of it as another Christmas present that kinda goes hand in hand with your first one", Cindy said as Jishu came out of the bathroom in a towel. She handed Jishu a box and went back to playing with her phone. Jishu went to her room to dress. She opened the box and gasped. It was a pink matching bra and set with a beautiful pink dress that she knew would look great on her. She also knew that pink was Sungmin's favorite color. Jishu picked the dress up, only to find a pair of shoes underneath. Damn, were these girls psychic or something? She was just thinking that she doesn't have shoes to go with the dress. She quickly dressed in the outfit and came out the room.

"I need help with my hair, I'm not sure what to do with it", Jishu complained and Cindy got up to help her. 10 minutes later and they were all ready to go. The bell rang at exactly 11 a.m. on the dot. "Wow, they're punctual", Jishu observed which caused Cindy to laugh.

"They're only punctual because of Rosa. She's impatient and hates to wait. I'm sure Siwon was being a bossy pain in the to make sure they got here on time", Cindy laughed incessantly.

"It's true. My favorite saying is 'Patience is a virtue that I do NOT possess", Rosa joked while opening the door. Siwon pushed his way to the front and enveloped her in a tight hug, "You'd think we didn't see each other last night by the way you're hugging me", she said to her muscular boyfriend before kissing him on the lips.

Sungmin came in next walking directly to Jishu, "Wow, you look amazing. I absolutely love your outfit and you look beautiful as always. I missed you", he commented before hugging her.

She smiled and kissed his cheek, "thank you. I missed you too", Jishu replied.

She turned her head to see Cindy and Eunhyuk kissing. "Stop making out, you erts. You'll scare my future girlfriend. Let's go", Sungmin commanded and everyone nodded. He took a blushing Jishu's hand and led her to his rental car. Jishu noticed that Rosa, Cindy, Siwon and Eunhyuk were going in Rosa's rental car. "Did my comment bother you?", Sungmin asked Jishu and he shook her head. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?", he asked and she smiled before nodding her head while blushing. He took her chin in his hands and turned her face to look at him before he kissed her lips ever so softly. "I'm glad you said yes. I couldn't stop thinking about you all night".

The day went by in a blur of activity but it was a joy filled day. They went to a restaurant to eat after they left Jishu's house then went to walk by the water. They spent hours just walking and talking. Sungmin never let go of Jishu's hand and he gave her sweet kisses ever chance he got. Jishu was also surprised that the shoes the sisters got her were extremely comfortable and her feet weren't killing her. After walking by the water, they back to Jishu's place where the sisters and their boyfriends made dinner for the new couple as a congrats. When dinner was done, they all drove back to their boyfriend's hotel but when they got to the lobby, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Rosa and Cindy went to the elevators while Sungmin pulled Jishu towards a set of double doors, "where are we going?", Jishu questioned.

"Time for my present to you", he said simply while he dragged her through the doors. There was a sofa before a small stage and they sat on the sofa. A boy walked out on stage with a long jacket with a hood with a microphone in his hand. When he reached the middle of the stage, he raised the microphone to his face but Jishu couldn't tell who he was until he started to sing. Then she knew without a doubt who the boy was. She squeaked and hugged Sungmin, "The sisters told me that you like Onew so I asked him to sing a few songs for you. He also has a CD signed by SHINee for you", Sungmin whispered in her ear. Jishu cried and leaned her head on Sungmin's shoulder. This was the best Christmas she had ever had and now she had a handsome boyfriend and was serenaded by Onew, her second bias, all in one night. She closed her eyes, blissfully contented.

 

Jishubunny, I hope you enjoyed it. It's almost 3 a.m. where I am so I didn't edit this. Sorry if there are any mistakes. Happy Holidays all. Be safe, be happy, and be healthy.