Surprise, Surprise!

Jishu's Christmas Surprise!

Jishu was tired after a very hectic morning. She had spent her whole morning at work trying to finish everything she needed to do so she'd have a clear desk when she came back to work on Monday morning. After work, she had gone shopping to pick up a few things she needed and a present for her friends who would be coming over later on. She had yet to put up her Christmas tree and was waiting for her friends to arrive so she could. They had decided that they'd do it together and enjoy all the fun of decorating. She walked into her apartment and sighed. She really was exhausted. She looked at the time and figured that she had three hours so she decided to do something she rarely does, she was going to take a nap before her friends arrived. She had offered to pick them up from the airport but they had declined, saying that they knew she was busy so they'd just rent a car and drive to her house. She didn't want to argue with them because they can be pushy sometimes. It was Christmas tomorrow and if she stayed up late, it wouldn't matter because she didn't have work in the morning. She was a little sad because her family wouldn't be with her but she understood why. She put on some comfy clothes and crawled under the covers. Maybe when I wake up, I can write another story for Asian Fan Fics, she thought happily as she drifted off into dreamland.

She woke suddenly and groggy. She thought she heard voices but she couldn't be sure then let out a squeak when she noticed the two women standing in her room. They moved away from the door and taller of the two laughed before speaking, "hey sleeping beauty. It's about time you woke up", Cindy said jovially.

"What time is it?", Jishu wondered out loud. She glanced at the clock and cringed. She had over slept by two hours. "How long have you been here?"

"We got here two hours ago. It's a good thing you told us where to find the spare key because we would've been screwed otherwise", Rosa replied simply. Jishu studied the two sisters, her friends and laughed. They looked so much alike but so different at the same time. When you first meet them, everyone assumes they're twins then you actually look at them and they look nothing alike. It's a little cool and creepy at the same time. "Wakey, Wakey, sunshine! Time to get out of bed. We have a tree to decorate. Since you were sleeping, we decided to make you dinner since you're being so great and letting us stay with you", Rosa stated then smiled brightly.

Jishu rolled out of bed and glared at the two women, "You're lucky I like you or I would've left you to fend for yourselves", Jishu lied. Cindy raised an eyebrow at the statement then laughed, "Okay, Okay, I'm not a meany like that but I could pretend", Jishu said.

"Jishu, really? You and Rosa would never do that. I on the other hand would definitely do that. I can be mean, you two are too nice sometimes. But if you continue to be a cranky pants then you're not getting your present and oh boy is it a good one", Cindy retorted. At the mention of presents, Jishu smiled. She loved getting presents from people. Not because she was greedy but because it meant that someone was thinking of you during the holidays and that meant a lot to her. She'd always returned the love though. .

"Give me a chance to get dressed and I'll meet you in the living room, okay?", Jishu responded and both women nodded before leaving the room. She dressed quickly into some comfortable jeans and a t-shirt then went to the living room. She was immediately grabbed by Rosa while Cindy put her jacket on her. They dragged her out the door while saying something about needed to get the Christmas tree. The trio found the perfect tree at a small stand in a remote part of the town. They all smiled and nodded their heads, knowing without words that that tree would be THEIR tree. They loaded it on the rental car and went back to Jishu's house. They put it in the stand and went to eat dinner. It just so happened to be lasagna (sorry, I'm craving lasagna so that's why, we're eating it in the story). They ate while chatting about what's been happening with them in the last few months since they've seen each other.

After they ate, they got to work decorating the Christmas tree. Jishu was enjoying herself immensely and so were the sisters. They finished decorating the tree in record time. Jishu looked around and noticed Cindy was missing, "hey, where'd Cindy go?", Jishu questioned. Rosa just shrugged her shoulders and opened to say something but Cindy appeared again so she just pointed at her. "Where'd you go?", Jishu questioned her.

"No where", was her reply. "Rose, why don't you and Jishu go to the store, I drank the last of her milk". Rosa nodded and before Jishu could say anything, her jacket was being handed to her again and she was being ushered out the door.

Rosa dragged her to the car again but Jishu dug her heels in and stopped her, "the store isn't that far from here. Why are we taking the car?", she demanded to know. Rosa just smiled at her sweetly before roughly shoving her in the car. She then ran around the other side and hopped in the driver's seat. "I'm getting pretty tired of you and your sister dragging, shoving, pushing, or forcing me to do things. I like you both but not that much", she grumbled from the passenger's seat.

"Look, I'm sorry. We aren't intentionally trying to be pushy but we're kind of on a time table here. I'm sorry. I promise that it will all be worth it. Just trust me, okay?", Rosa pleaded and added the sad puppy dog eyes so Jishu just nodded her head then sighed. "Oh and to answer your question, we're going to a different store. One that's farther away. I saw it on my way here from the airport. It has just what I need." Jishu just nodded again and let Rosa take her wherever she was taking her. It's not like she really cared, she was glad for the company during the holidays. Both women had left their family and boyfriends to spend it with her when they found out she would be by herself. They drove for 45 minutes before finally reaching the store. Rosa ran inside then came back out with a bag five minutes later. She handed the bag to Jishu and started to drive back.

Jishu looked in the bag, it was just a carton of milk. Jishu glared at Rosa but didn't say anything. She wasn't stupid, she knew that Rosa was stalling to give Cindy whatever time she needed to set up whatever surprise they had planned for her. She smiled because they were going through all this trouble. Little did she know that, that was exactly what the girls loved to do. They loved to make their friends happy. When they finally got back to Jishu's place, Rosa stopped Jishu from getting out. She took out her phone, texted Cindy then waited for a reply. When Rosa smiled and got out the car, Jishu followed. She was really curious and wanted to know what the girls had gotten her for Christmas. They walked into the apartment and the smell of something yummy filled the air. "SURPRISE! MERRY CHRISTMAS JISHU!", they both yelled.

Cindy walked out the kitchen with a tray of beautifully decorated cupcakes. Jishu smiled and laughed, "this is what you needed to get me out of my house for so long for?", she asked and both girls nodded. Jishu took a cupcake and ate it. "Yum, this is delicious", she exclaimed.

"Glad you like your present but I think you should share with everyone", Rosa commented. Jishu passed a cupcake to her then took the tray from Cindy, placing it on the table then gave Cindy a cupcake. She looked at Rosa pointedly but the elder girl just laughed, you missed someone, she said as she pointed behind her before both girls yelled again, only this time there was a male voice added, "MERRY CHRISTMAS".

Jishu turned around and dropped her cupcake. She never in a million years thought that she would see this man in person let alone, would said man be standing in her living room! The handsome man knelt down to pick up the fallen cupcake then placed it on the table. He picked up a fresh one and handed it to Jishu while taking another for himself. He smiled sweetly before taking a bite. Jishu regained her sanity and looked at the two girls, "He's my Christmas present?", she asked and they nodded, "OH MY GOD, this is the best Christmas ever! You girls are the best", she screamed before hugging the girls. The man laughed when Jishu hugged him next, "I hope you don't mind, oh what am I saying, I don't care if you mind. I just wanna hug you", she exclaimed excitedly.

"Um, that's okay but I just have a quick question, where's the bathroom? I had a really long flight. Sorry", he said apologetically. Jishu pointed to a door and he disappeared.

"How the hell did you two manage this?", she asked.

"You never asked us who our boyfriends were. It helps when you know people in high places", Cindy laughed.

"We didn't want you to be lonely and we know how much you love him so we pulled some major strings to get him here for you. We'll both be working our butts off for the next few months because of it but it was sooooooo worth it to see your face when you turned around. Are you really happy?", Rosa worried. Jishu couldn't do anything but nod her head profusely.

"I still can't believe that the two of you got him for me as Christmas present. It's amazing because he's...................................................

 

Yay, done with the first chapter, I know it said oneshot but I just couldn't help myself. Sooooo who did they get Jishu as a Christmas present. I wonder, I wonder, I wonder. Sorry for any mistakes, I didn't edit this because I am extremely exhausted. Hope you like it............