Bon Voyage! (Taehyung)

Bon Voyage! (Taehyung)

"Aaaaaaaand we're officially lost." 
You couldn't help but sigh with disappointment. You two had already spent a good two hours circling the maze they call Stockholm, only to get on the wrong bus, and end up at what appears to be the countryside. Obviously not the city center hotel you were looking for.  

Sensing your frustration, Taehyung quickly grabbed your hand and reached over to press a peck on your cheek. 

"Don't worry love, we'll figure it out." he smiled.  

You can't help but smile back. Despite your exhausted and grumpy state, he always had a way of putting you at ease. Also you're just a er for his smile.  

Since the next bus won't be arriving for another hour, you began to stroll along the wide dirt road, hand in hand, step to step. You two seemed to have walked for miles when you suddenly felt yourself lurch forward and pulled to a stop. 

You turned your head to confront the source of your near fall. "Kim Taehyung! What was that for?" you exclaimed with surprise.  

But he stayed silent, choosing to instead squeeze your hand and direct your attention towards the field on your right. You took a quizzical glance at your unusually quiet boyfriend, who also happens to be smiling serenelybefore proceeding to look at the field.  

You gasped. 

What for the last mile has been a plain field of green has been replaced with a breathtaking meadow full of blooming flowers. 

 Just looking at the meadow, you could feel all your stress slowly melt away. Your sullen expression was replaced with amazement. Your dim eyes grew bright.  

You whipped your head back towards your boyfriend quickly, now noting how he reflected your elated expression. And together, like hyperactive children you secretly are, you two ran into the meadow, competing to find the most beautiful flower, blowing dandelions in each other's faces, and trying to make ridiculous flower crowns despite both of your lacks of experience. 

Even after Taehyung has tired and collapsed into the soft bed of grass, you continue to spin around, laughing happily without a care, arms wide towards the sky, face basked in the warm rays of the sun.   

And despite the beautiful scenery right in front of him, the only sight Taehyung was paying attention to was you. He marveled at the radiance of your joyful expression, shining light on your surroundings, making every blade of grass a sharper, brighter green, every flower bloom even more exquisitely, the color of the sky even more saturated. He felt a smile creep onto his lips as he took in the fervor of excitement in your eyes, your rosy complexion, your ear splitting grin. As if you could notice his stare, you turned around, gesturing widely. 

You yelled. "Taehyung-ah! What are you doing laying there? Come here and enjoy the view with me!"   

He slowly got up and jogged towards you, slyly slipping his arm around your waist, locking you in a sweet embrace and spun you around.  

 "The only view I have eyes for is you." he stopped spinning and emphasized his last word with an extra tight squeeze. 

"Wow, you take home the prize today. I can feel my soul withering away from your cheesiness." you exclaimed, dramatically fainting against his chest. He went along with your act and fell to the grass with you still nestled comfortably in his arms.  

"Well," Taehyung started, glancing down at you with his megawatt grin. "May I take you home as my prize then?" 

You scrunched your nose in feigned annoyance. 

He took this opportunity to kiss you with utter adoration.