PART 3

INTERVIEW OF SWALLOWTT

GETTING TO KNOW SWALLOWTT

LAST PART IN SWALLOWTT INTERVIEW WHERE TIFF TALKS WHAT YUNAJE REALLY IS THEIR SKIN SHIP AND SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS FROM ME THAT MAKE NO SENSE..

PART 3
ALL ABOUT YUNJAE

TINA: What does yunjae represent to you?
TIFF: friendship/bromance :D

TINA: Why are we obsessed with Yunjae?
TIFF: They look good together.

TINA: Why is that Yunjae in stories can do anything and we support them?(Ex: affair, , home wrecker)
TIFF: Um…I don’t support those. I don’t write those kinds of genres.

TINA: Tomorrow headlines Jaejoong confirms he is in a relationship with a girl. How do you feel?
TIFF: As long as he’s happy, I’m fine with it.

TINA: Asian celebrities often get married in secret and hide the fact they are indeed married..So one member of TVXQ is in that married status. How do you feel?
TIFF: I’m only a fan. I don’t control them, nor do I want to. They are humans and should be happy.

TINA: How real is Yunjae and how much is in fact Fan service?
TIFF: All I could say is that their friendship is real. Fan service is pretty much just that. XD

TINA: Do you think Jaejoong is gay?
TIFF: Bi *laughs*

TINA: When Yunjae comes out publicly……..
TIFF: Accepts.

TINA: Does yunho look gayer than Jaejoong?
TIFF: You can’t judge a book by its cover. There isn’t a look for gay people.

TINA: Do you think they meet secretly and still friends or even lovers?
TIFF: Yes, they are still friends. It has been confirmed after that army festival last October.

TINA: I heard Jaejoong song Nine is for Yunho even though he denied it? What do you think?
TIFF: It might be. *grins*

TINA: What is about Yunjae that makes you sacrifice your time and energy upon writing fictions..
TIFF: Writing is never a sacrifice for me.

TINA: your future plans for fanfics?
TIFF: I need to finish all my ongoing stories. LOL

TINA: Thoughts on homouality?
TIFF: Love is love. The of the person shouldn’t matter, if you love him/her.

TINA: What do you think of people who think homo uality is a sin and a disease which can be cured?
TIFF: Everyone has the freedom to think or believe what they want to, as long as they don’t force it onto others.

TINA: What do you think we should do to make the world accept homouality?
TIFF: Educate.

TINA: in the future your kid comes out to you. What will you do?
TIFF: I’m fine with it. Gay or not, the kid is still my kid.

TINA: Pride or love?
TIFF: Love.

TINA: Love to me is…………
TIFF: Acceptance.

SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS:

TINA: I have heard Asian think westerns are ugly?
TIFF: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. No, Asians don’t think westerners are ugly. I, for one, don’t think so. A lot of my friends aren’t Asian and they are beautiful.

TINA: Asian gives importance to skin color. dark skin is big no no to Asians? Do you think it is ok to think like that?
TIFF: That’s not true and no.

TINA: How Important is skin color to you?
TIFF: All skin tones look nice to me.

TINA: Opinions on plastic surgery?
TIFF: If the person wants it to feel better, it doesn’t bother me. But if it gets excessive to the point that one’s health is at risk, then that would be bad.

TINA: What do you think of Siwon from super junior’s statement when he said in a radio interview..”I don’t mind dating western girls but marry an Asian girl my mom approves of?
TIFF: He has the right to do what makes him happy.

TINA: Why should we be obsessed with pop idols when they don’t even know we exist?
TIFF: They are humans like us, so I’m not really obsessed. I do enjoy staring at pretty things, and they are eye candy. *laughs*

END OF PART 3


THANK YOU NOTES:
DEAR TIFF,
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS INTERVIEW AND TALKING TIME TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FOR ME AND FOR YOUR READERS..AND FOR GIVING US THE AWESOME CHANCE TO GET TO KNOW YOU MORE INTIMATELY.WE THANK YOU FOR GIVING US SUCH GOOD STORIES TO READ AND LOVE.LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOUR "ONE NIGHT"..


OK READERS THAT CONCLUDES SWALLOWTT'S INTERVIEW..

SO PLEASE VISIT HER JOURNAL 
http://SWALLOWTT.LIVEJOURNAL.COM TO READ HER AWESOME STORIES..SHE WRITES OTHER PAIRINGS AS WELL.GOOD READING GUYS..PAY ATTENTION TO THE SUPERNATURAL ONES AND "CATCH YOU IN MY DREAMS.." MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE ..