Chapter 2

The Vamps in 21st Century
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I open my eyes, I see nothing but darkness. I recall the time my conciousness fading when someone covered my mouth with a cloth which I figured was moistened with chloroform beforehand. 

I wake up feeling cold. I could see nothing but darkness. What a surprise. The room I am being kept are covered with a stench of blood mixed with faint scent of roses around me.

What kind of place the kidnapper brought me to?

As I heard faint footsteps heading my way, I spontaneously close my blinded eyes and pretend I am still in my deep slumber. They will believe me being unconscious anyway since they used a strong chloroform to knock me out almost instantly. Glad I managed to hold my breath at once so that the strong anesthetic would not affect me that much.

Untying the rope they use on me is easy because who would not underestimate a young, blind and weak-looking heiress who have not much interaction with the outside world anyway?

As I working on the last bit of the rope, I start looking for something I can use for a weapon. It was then, I hear a painfully familiar voice.

"Please, I will give you the money you want!"

Dad.

"Can we really proceed with this deal, uncle? How can we trust them not harming her?" Lu-Luhan?

"If revenge is what you want, take it out only on us, release our daughter!" Mom?

What are they doing in here? This place is dangerous! They shouldn't have come here and try to make a deal with those rats! Even I believe those criminals will never, ever, stay true of their promises!

What exactly happened? How long am I being kept here already? What revenge?  

There are too many questions but no one could give me the answers.

All I could hear now was my mom's cries. I could not refrain myself anymore, I must find my own way to get out from here. Although I do not want to admit that It is really difficult for me to walk around because of this unfamiliar place but I have no other choice. I can only use the wall for me to use as guidance to the door.

One step. Two step. Slowly and cautiously making my baby steps.

"Stop it!"

I jump on the spot in fright and desperately covering my mouth from making any noise as I shriek loudly.

That unfamiliar voice must be one of the fckin criminals. Sounds like a squid though. The ugly one.

As I hardly is taking the step  further, there is a sound of gun, triggered? They had guns? But that is not all, I noticed, when the gun sound goes off, my hearing met with an eerie silence. The inner me want to scream so bad, hoping to see what actually happened out there behind that close door of the room that has been keeping me i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter