Chapter 1

The Vamps in 21st Century
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Jin Ah's POV ]

 

Knock knock. 

"I'm up!" I muttered as I lazily got up from my bed. School. Reaching for my walking stick, I am starting my day with a sigh at precisely 7 in the morning. Sigh. Having my room memorized, I then quickly went into my walk-in closet, taking off the pajamas, and started the same routine I have been doing since I got blind from an accident 9 years ago. Not much difference since that day, because my parents and people around me are my strength. Their encouragement is all I need.

"Ah, the maids readied the lavender scent bath today. How thoughtful."

Smiling to myself, I started coating myself with the lavender scent bubble bath. I feel so refreshed. As if the loads has been taken off from my shoulder. After some freshen-up-time, I quickly wore the school uniform that was prepared beforehand on my bed.

Cleared out of my sentimental thought, suddenly I am reminded by last night's conversation with both of my parents who supposedly have another bussiness conference today in Chile when they are supposed to be back today after their two weeks bussiness trip to America.

"I'm getting tired of all this. I'm lonely too! How can mom and dad always leave their promises unfulfilled! They promised me to come back today." I only could sigh as no one would be able to hear nor reply me. But he should be here by now.

 

Knock knock.

 

Speaking of the devil.

"Jin Ah, are you done? If you are, may I come in?"

"All done, you can come in, Lu." Luhan entered the room as I was taking my seat in front of the mirror. As I reached for the hairbrush on the makeup table, I felt a warm hand on mine. I was shocked at the sudden warmness that I quickly yanked my hand off his. "I-I'm sorry, Lu. I am still not used to any skinship yet." I turned my head away from him as I could feel his burning sad gaze on me.

"Its okay, Jin. We can take it slowly. We still have so many times to spend for the rest of our life, together." I could sense that he was smiling very widely right now and I could not help but to smile too. I heard him walking furtherer from me and a rack being opened. 

"Now, now. Let me get you to wear your shoes and get your hair brushed prettily, my princess."

I chuckled and I could heard his low chuckle too. It has been like this almost every morning yet Luhan never give up to make the walls I built cracked and no matter how it is, Luhan should have known how grateful I am to him, for sticking by my side. Thankful because my parents choose him of all people to be my lifetime companion. 

 

....

 

The car was engulfed in silence. Surprisingly it was not an awkward one. It calmed me down a bit when I recalled the same attitude of mine towards Luhan everytime he attempts skinship with me. I closed my eyes, trying to brush off the bad feelings. Everything felt so fuzzy and the next thing I could hear was a soft voice calling out for me. 

 

"Jin, Jin... Ah? Are you okay?" That was when I finally got out of my dazed state. I don't even realized that I was shaking my heads all the times in denial.

"Are you hurt anywhere? Wait, I'll turn back th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter