title

Comforting with kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was late winter when you were heading into Big Hit entertainment building to meet your boyfriend after his work. You were there many times before so you already knew what to expect when you entered the entrance of the company basement.

You were a bit late when you peeked into the dance practise room to see Jungkook on the floor sitting, leaning against the wall behind him, holding a microphone. He was visibly exhausted, few drops of sweat running on his forehead.

Even though he was heavy breathing the moment he looked at you his facial expression brightened. He took the microphone closer to his mouth.

“Hey babe.” He said with smile, his husky voice in the huge speakers resonating in the room as he didn’t want to yell since you were on the other side of the room. “Everyone is already gone but I waited for you.” He put the mic on the floor.

Dropping your bag and jacket next to the door you lazily walked towards him and slowly sat on his lap each of your legs on each of his hips. Taking the microphone from the floor you gently pressed it against your lips.

“Hi ~ ” you heard your own voice in the audio system. You returned the microphone on the floor and wrapped your arms around Jungkook’s neck. You softly kissed his smiling lips and felt his body relaxing, feeling how warm he was even though he was clothed in the whole body tracksuit as always at the times like winter.

“I missed you.” You whispered into his mouth almost inaudibly, slightly pulling away.

“I'm so exhausted babe, this comeback.. It’s too-” he wanted to say mere inches from your face. You felt his hands roaming on your back, hugging you and caressing your back under your hoodie. He couldn’t manage to finish the sentence b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter