Tease

One morning

I'm waiting for Hyolyn in her waiting room while watching she perform live . She is perfoming her songs which is Paradise . she look so good with those red outfit . she look good in anything actually . She finished the stage . heading back to her waiting room .       " hey baby" - hyo said as soon she saw me on the couch                                                           " hey" i replied shortly without looking at her . im doing it on purpose actually . just want to .                                                               " babe ~ " she whine . I smiled a bit but i try so hard not to .                                                       " yeah " i replied                                                     " how was it ? " she asked me while changing her cloth to comfortable outfit .                          " how was what ? " i pretend that i don't know what is she talking about . i try so hard not to smile so i keep scrolling my instagram . she standing infront of me and take my phone and put it on the coffee table .  " hey , my phone " i said . i tried to take back my phone but she slap my hand away . she sit on my lap while holding both of my hands . she s leaning in . our face is inch away ."how was my perfomance " she whisper on my lips and now im shivering . "s ss so g good " im trying so hard to not kiss her right now bcause you know i can't lose . "how good is it ?"she said while going down to my jaw and blow . ow it . i pull her face and i kiss her lips passionately . and i swear i feel her smirking . and that i know i already lose to my girlfriend . we keep kissing for few minutes until theres a knock on the door . we pull out breathless . " i can't wait to go home " hyo smirking while get up from me and open the door . " you can go home now , do you want me to send you home ? " her manager ask her . " its fine , ________ is here . she 'll send me home .  I'll text you when i arrived " . she said while i smile at her manager . " okay , make sure you'll text me , be safe " and the manager leave . she went to me and grab her stuff and my hand "lets go home babe " she said smiling ear to ear . 

Oh girl . its going to be a long night .