One morning

One morning

Your POV

My alarm start ringing . its 7:30 a.m . i need to go work . last night was tiring . i don't actually remember anything because I was too drunk . the last thing I remember last night I saw Hyolyn from Sistar . Drinking alone . She always been my favourite singer . She is Amazing . I need to get up . but sudden I feel someone stir under me blanket. Who could it be ? Did Ben come over last night ? Btw he is my best friend. He like me , but i prefer girl than a boy. I flip my blanket than I saw a girl . She is tan , dark brown hair and that body figure is damn . But who is this girl ? Is she from the club last night? She stirring and OMFG . its Hyolyn . Its Kim Hyo Jung . I'll scream if I can but duh she sleeping . I push aside her hair . she so beautiful , angel , star and moon . she look amazing . I never imagine that I would see her face to face . She open her eyes and smiling . "good morning " . I was shock . Did she remember everything about last night ? Because girl , I don't .

Flashback

I saw Hyolyn drinking alone . I tell my friends and they say that I should talk to her . She is my crush anyway . I went to the bar and bought a beer for Hyolyn . I went to her table and I swear she starring at me like she gonna eat me . " Can I sit ?" I asked her ? She just nod . I'm too scared to talk because I afraid that I would jump on her and start screaming . so I calm down . Take a couple sip of beer . and I asked her "are you alone ? " she nod . and she asked " lets play a game . you ask a question and you need to take a shot  and if i don't have the answer I'll take a shot . we'll take turn , deal ?" She give her hand out . "deal" I shook her hand . And we start playing until both of us drunk . But Hyolyn are not easy to get drunk . i am . im totally drunk till I can't even walk . Hyolyn took my wallet out and look for my license . and she drive me to my house . And my maid open the gate for her . Hyolyn carry me to my bedroom . as soon she put me . i grab her hand "stay with me please " she smile . " yes I'll stay but promise me you gonna to take me on a date , " . and I'm grinning . " promise "

Present 

"Do you remember how you got here ?" I ask Hyolyn . "of course i did ." she smile . oh god with her smile make my heart melt so much . "why you gotta be so damn cute " i blurtted . she just chuckle and get up fixing her hair . "maybe you need to stop being so cute ". She said to me . Im blushing like damn . she come near me and wrap her arm around my neck "you promise me to take me on a date . get your up and go to shower . i might need to borrow you cloth . can you pass me some ?" She said with aegyo . "anything for you bae ".  I smile but my heart beating like crazy . she kiss me on my cheeks and went to shower . i call my secetery and gosh i need more than a day off .