【TEASER ONE】

【RISE OF PUNKERS】#YGTRAINEESURVIVAL #APPLYCLOSE
 

   DON'T QUIT

Even if you can't stay
Things used to be okay right?

Almi turned her heels and looked at the other direction as the familiar voice called for her, a smile plastered on her features before it vanished at the baffled expression on the older girl's face. Emily approached her and before Almi can open , she beat to her.

“You wrote me a song.”

Almi wanted to laugh. Emily just realized about that. The piece of paper was put in safely in her bag and it looked like her mind was somewhere else, as usual. She didn't even noticed the white paper when she took her bottle from the Adidas brand bagpack. Almi even wanted to broach into the topic but halted her plan when the practice was about to start again.

"I did." Almi confirmed and Emily can only looked at her in utter perplexity, she was completely like a lost deer, not a sight to see everyday. It was not easy for the younger girl to get this result, so she can't help but to a bit. "Do you hate it? Ah... or maybe since I'm not a popular songwriter. So this is how it really is, unnie-"

Almi was caught offguard when Emily closed the distance and wrapped her arms around her frame. Emily was quiet for good few seconds and it left Almi impatient, she wanted to know what do the girl feel about it. It would be great if she actually hate the lyrics for real. There goes her effort and time. "I can't accept it."

The younger girl couldn't recognized the slight trembles that accompanied the other's words, her emotion was evidence and clear. Almi couldn't get that as she pulled away, distangled theirselves harshly, she looked at Emily, her eyes voiced out her dissapointment and betrayal state, her vocal chord decided to made a pitch higher sound. "What did you say?!" 

"I will quit YG." Emily rubbed her arms, standing in front of her pensively.

Almi was surprised to see few tears silently making its' journey down on Emily's cheek. Part of her wanted to comfort the older one but the other part was still having the hard time to cope up with the news. She looked at her before quietly asked. "Didn't you said we're going to debut together?"

I ask myself all these question of doubt, like, "Who would I be is I just stayed around?"
For my dream, yeah I switch my route
But as soon as I went, everyone's different now
Wait, did I choose wrongly? Should I not have gone?
Do I only have too many selfish thoughts only?
My friend said to me: dreams are just that, dreams
Just get it together and study instead
If I stayed in America would've they love me?
But if I gave up on my future wouldn't I be frustrated?

Words scibbled on the sheet she secretly slid into Emily's was a present she worked for a month. She knew Emily was like her, frustrated over the fact that they're not in the line up for YG new girl group, not only them but the other trainees too. Emily is one of her closest friends, she knew her hardship, her stories, her past. So she wanted to take the chance to make her happy. Never she knew Emily prepared a bigger gift for her.

 

author's note.  It's me Sarah! I..... I think I did cry a little here. So Emily isn't a part of this 'story', I just need her for this teaser. But if you're interested to create her, feel free to do so, that way Emily won't quit ;; So I heard lots of you still working on the application, thank you I love you! I hope you won't give up on that and on this story. Also, I hope this teaser is alright, my writing is still bad... I know I'm not at the level yet but I wanted to do this so badly. Omg I'm babbling, until then, let's meet up in next updates, yeah?!