【CHEATSHEET】

【RISE OF PUNKERS】#YGTRAINEESURVIVAL #APPLYCLOSE
 

   WHATS POPPIN'?

about story.  the story is about yg trainees new survival show, so these girls have been around before black pink was finalized. that's mean some of these girls were the group's candidates. some of the trainees were just one feet before debut while some are further. group a and b were made after black pink's announcement. they had just started to practice in their groups for about 2 months, so some of them might know each other while some are not. rumor had it that they're the strongests yg trainees after the girls in black pink.

group a and b are going to have battles and stages, but the result going to be in individuals, after then the full mark gonna be finalized. group with lowest mark will face elimination. if the whole members of a group got eliminated, the group lose.

i'm going to accept every apps sent to me, first comes, first serve tbh, but that does not mean you shouldn't put any effort in it. this might not happen, but if it's really bad, i might reject.... who knows? 

the one who gonna vote and make the decision is you, yes you, the applicants and the readers. i find this way very interesting, are you ready, world producer-nim?

   AUDITION GUIDE

faceclaim.  anyone. so i prefer someone fresh and new but at the same time won't look weird as a yg trainee. could be model, idol and actress, korean, japanese or chinese, as long as they've enough hq or hd pictures. don't use yg artists as your faceclaim. also try to match the face with age, ex: don't use miryo for a 19 years old oc.

age.  the age range will be from 1993-2002. if you apply as the leader, try to be at the older side. i don't think i'm gonna give leader title to the maknae, that's for sure.

ethnicity&nationality.  yg has stepped up with various ethnicity and nationality this year, so that's a cue. you can make your character half asian or full asian, but i would love to see the koreans too, i hope it will balance, somehow.

personality.  personality wise, i don't want to see a mary sue, close to that will be alright but nobody can be perfect. we are humans, they're humans. this part is important but you don't need to be that long, as long as it's understandable. but it's still up to you.

background.  background wise, it will be great to see how the past made who your character is today. i mean some won't affect as much as others, but let the imagination run free, you will be fine. i don't want overdramatic drama though, also make it realistic

relationship.  avoid idol sibling, cousin can still be considered. if you really want to have idol sibling, please choose someone from small group, small as in popularity and sales.

talent twins.  don't use twins from yg. everyone should have vocal twin, vocal twin will be your character speaking twin by default. if your position doesn't have 'vocal position' you need to use a weak twin such as umji. if your position have 'vocal position' you need to use a moderate twin such as sinb. if your position have 'lead vocal position' you need to use a good twin such as eunha. if your position have 'main vocal postion' you need to use a great twin such as yuju. same goes to the others, dancers and rappers.

love interest.  anyone. just make sure to give enough description about them and their relationship. age gap won't matter as long you're old enough. while underage need to have the most 3 years . yuri or even the applicants can be your love interest, you can have me playing match making! but seriously, this part is optional.

   EXTRA EXTRA, I'M GIVIN' TO YOU

chocolates.  if you use produce 101 girls, pledis girlz, dia, gugudan, ioi, child actresses, underated faceclaims, faceclaims from other country than korea /coughs/ akb48 snh48 /coughs/ if you put my character into your app. if you be gay lol. if your love interest from yg. if you're normal but completely not.

taken.  my character name is almi ulrich, half korean from mother side and half german-italian from father side. she's 01liner. she is #10. kyla from pledis girlz is taken as faceclaim. kyla from pledis girlz is taken as rap, dance and vocal twin. too young to date.