Star in my heart

SAD LOVE STORY ~슬퍼요 사랑은~

The dark sky at the lonely night where I hid under the bridge, I looked up the sky. A star shine brightly, I wonder if its Gikwang.

'Are you watching me right now, I missed you so much!' I yelled at the sky.

'You liar! You promised me that you will take care of me forever! I start to break into tears again.

'I needed you...' I cried the whole night until the point I fall asleep.

In the dream, the place are all white. I see nothing except myself. I saw a tunnel ahead. I walked into the tunnel. As I walked for a long time, I can see the end of the tunnel. I saw Gikwang outside the tunnel. He was smilling. I run till Im out of the tunnel. He was just infront of me. Im so happy. I hug him. He vanished instantly. I kneel down heartbroken. Then I feel a hand tapping my right shoulder. I turn around.

I opened my eyes. It was Hongki. His hand on both of my shoulder.

'Min! Are you alright?!' he gave me a worried look. I did not respond to him. My eyes searching for Gikwang. He not here I know that Im back to reality. The same spotunder the bridge, the only changes is already morning.

'Min! Say something!' I can feel his tightened grip around my shoulder.

'Home' The only words I managed to say at the moment.

He understand. 'i will let you go anywhere you wanted, just let me be at your side..'

'Lets go' he said. Then he put me at his back. I can feel his warm back.

Hongki brings me back here as he promised to. I look at this empty house. Once this is our home. Our happy home where we spends most time together. I sat on the sofa, our favourite love spot. I walked to the kitchen,whenever Im late after work he would always cook for me. The flashback of our memories are so real. It feels like Gikwang still here with me right now. All of a sudden, I feel so dizzy,my legs went wobbly, hongki catch me before I collapse. I fainted.

I woke up later in my bed.

"You fainted since you didnt eat anyhing since last night.I make some porridge, you should eat" said Hongki.

"Ah...." he gently spoon fed me with the porridge.

I finish the porridge after some time. Then he gave me some doctor prescribe medicine. Later, I fall asleep due to the medicine side effect.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author note: comment ok. If can subscribe even better. It make my day better.