Final

That Almost Kiss

Someone's POV:

 

Boo Seungkwan's sadness filled the air insde their waiting room. Seungkwan's stylist ask him if he is okay he just answer him with a shrug and stare the next person beside him. It's Vernon. He ask his stylist to faster the styling to him so he can left already and prepare for their concert. And the stylist did. After few touches of make up, he leaves the waiting room and goes to the backstage.

The other members (except Vernon) knew why Seungkwan is like that. They blamed the 10:10 guy because Hoshi is the one who write the script and now being protected by the guitar of Woozi.

Jeonghan sighed. He knows how much Seungkwan loves Vernon and now that script makes Seungkwan's heart to broke into many many pieces.

Vernon shrug because he doesn't know what is going on. But he know Seungkwan is sad. His own bestfriend is sad that make him worried to the latter.

Seungkwan sigh as he lift his head. Tears are forming to his eyes and he want it to wipe away but itll ruin the make up. He doesn't want his stylist to be mad and shout at him. But he saw a few hands. He knew it's from their giant maknae,Dino on the other hand, he patted the back of his hyung. Saying it's just a script. But Seungkwan didnt listen.

 

/FASTFORWARD~~/

The beggining of their concert went smoothly and now it's time for ther skit. Pictures of them when they are in elementary are shown in the VCR. The fans scream in their cuteness. Vernon saw the picture of Seungkwan and it makes him scream because his crush is so cute and squishy. And in the other hand, Seungkwan try to contain his feels when he saw Vernon's childhood picture. He flush but immediately fix himself.

 

And the of the story is there. Where Vernon will have fake kiss with Jeonghan,they will do the scene from titanic, where rose is being back hug with jack (LMAOO LEONARDO DI CARPIO XD!!) , Seungkwan gulp. He doesnt want to see it but what is he doing?? He just laid his eyes on them and he saw the fake kiss. He wanted to run away but he couldn't He doesn't want to dissapoint the carats. Before they kiss Dino save the day for Seungkwan. It makes Seungkwan laugh when the kiss s being interupt by the innocent maknae.

 

And maybe for some revenge, Seungkwan is being the partner of DK. They act also. They hold each other's hands and run in circles but Seungkwan push him away.

The concert again went smoothly. But Seungkwan keep on ignoring Vernon. And it makes Vernon really worried. He tried to put his arms tow Seungkwan"s shoulders but it shoved by Seungkwan and walks toward Woozi and Hoshi. He frowned. He doesn't know what to do.

Why is his bestfriend keep being too distant to him?? He thought of it.... And just shrug. He will ask him later.

 

/FAST FORWARD AGAIN /

The concert ended. As soon they arrive at their dorm, Seungkwan is the first one who go in first in the dorm, followed by the members Leaving Vernon, DK,and Joshua. Joshua pats Vernon's back "Talk to him Vernon." And with that Joshua drag DK to their shared room.

Vernon hesitantly open their shared room, but it is also his room. Sighing he open the door and he saw Seungkwan crying. Hugging his teddy bear.

"You stupid pabo! Why did I fell for you in the first place?? Yeah you look like Leonrdo Di Carpio. You're handsome, Your pinkish lips.. AARRGGGHHH /le punch the teddy bear/ Why I'm still jealous over Jeonghan hyung?? How can I be your Rose?? Vernon answer me??" Seungkwan is talking to his bear. Vernon chuckle. His crush as a crush on him too.

 

He hug the latter at the back, which made Seungkwan to flinch. Seungkwan turned his head and he saw  Vernon hugging him. He punch Vernon's broaded chest softly.

"Y-you idiot. So you did heard my confession to you??" He ask.  Vernon nodded which cause Seungkwan to cry more, Vernon panic, he holds Seungkwan's chin and wipe the tears using his free hands. Seungkwan looks at him. They did the eye to eye contact.

And Vernon pulled him for a kiss. Seungkwan is so shock to respond the kiss. He then slowly responds to the kisses. The anger he felt swiftly gone. He puts his arms to Vernon's shoulders. Vernon stop the kiss and a small tear falls from his eyes. Seungkwan is shocked by that.

 

" I always love you Seungkwan-ah.. Since we're trainees I don't know where it start but when I heard you sing, my hearst beats faster. Everytime I'm with you, i feel some butterflies in my stomach and blushing at the same time. I really love you Seungkwan" Vernon said and kiss Seungkwan again.

 

Seungkwan pulled from the kiss " I do love you too Idiot" He kiss the nose of Vernon. They are now blushing like damn tomato. They look at each other again and they just heard some murmuring.

"Arrghhhh Hoshi you little you're heavy"

"I'm sorry love Dino just push me "

"YAH YOU ARE ALL HEAVY"

"WAAAAH I CAN'T BREATH SEUNGCHEOL HELP"

"HOW CAN I HELP YOU PRINCESS?? I'M ALSO IN THEIR BOTTOM THEYRE SO HEAVY"

"J-JUN HELP"

"OH MY GHAAD MINGHAO!!"

They just ignored the stalkers. Vernon hug his bestfriend "Will you be my Rose Seungkwan??" He ask. Seungkwan punch him in the arm playfully.

"Y-YES VERNON I WANT TO B YOU'RE ROSE AND YOU WILL BE MY JACK FOR THE LIFETIME~" He answered and Vernon jump into joy. He hug Seungkwan again and ask him. "Why are you mad at me earlier??" "It's because of the script. you have to do a fake kiss with Jeonghan hyung" Seungkwan pouted and get a kiss by Vernon. He smiled "You don't have to be jealous any more" And with that they kiss again.

 

--OUTSIDE THE VERKWAN'S ROOM--

"Yes we captured it~~" Hoshi said and raised the camera. They all clapped in joy~~

"So you porpusely do the script did ya??" S.Coups said while his raises an eyebrow.

"YUP. Because We all know that they like each other since then. And we the help of our  Dino, Jeoghan hyung and me, we did that script. OHA~~ I'M SO BRILLIANT~~" Hoshi clapped his hands and with that all the lovers including his little boyfriend walk away, leaving him pouting. He took a one glance at the room and he saw the now making out couple.

"YAH LOWER YOUR VOICE OKAY??" He shouted and with that, a flying pillow shut the door.

And hoshi run to his lover who is currently sleeoing. He goes to his bed and close his eyes and drifted to his sleep.

-THE END--

 

I'M SORRY I KNOW I FAILED THIS ONE. HUHUHUHUHUHUHU

PLEASE FORGIVE ME~~ /LE CRIES/