The Awkwardness

Wrong Way, Idiot

My eyes were currently seeing white spots, my mind is fuzzing.

One more song t'ill intermission. Then, we can finally see them...

EunHye was gripping my hand, and I was gripping hers. Gah, it seemed like it would never end. As much as I love 'A-cha', I just wanted to finally meet them.

Secretly though, there was something in the back of my mind that kept bothering me. What if Super Junior is not what I think it is? I mean, every one on asianfanfictions.com (which is a website I go on in my spare time. I totally don't spend all night on it...) writes them to be these super awesome men who accept the main character with kind arms into their apartment, and then they go on these awesome adventures. That's how I expect them to be...

But their probabley not like that...

They are, after all, gorgeous men in their twenties. This is the time of their life. What if their jerks who party all night? 

I pushed these thoughts away. I don't want to be a buzz kill...

EunHye started squealing, which brought me out of my daze.  

I looked over to the stage, and saw that the song ended...

lkdssakjfhdjfhdjhpiewurfhurghfvfbvfvberobfvhrfbfvfvpqeifhnvzx.cvn

That was my mind at the moment.

First Leeteuk, with his gorgeous dimple, walked off the stage and by us.

adskjfnf;dkgkfuhadsfhs isdfujksdf 

Then Siwon, and Shindong.

kdlfdfljdlfkjlkdvgre

Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kibum, and Kangin.

iijfhidjfhdfbhjbvvhjfb

Hangeng, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk (much to EunHye's delight), and Donghae.

kdjsfndjfhoiurvbbfjg

And then finally, Yesung.

JDNKDJFJDFBDKJGBKGBKJBGHJGOUREGUHVNSJKCVNKVNPAKLJIJGJSDFGHKJFGksdfjsdkjnkfdjnvfvvbv.

But...they just walked on by. Completely ignoring our presence. I looked at EunHye. "Do we..have to..g-go up and talk to them...?" she asked.

"I think so..." I was trying to be calm, but I was complete fangirl-hardcore ELF mess.

They looked busy right now, changing into new wardrobe and getting their make-up fixed and what not. We waited im-patientley until they were sitting around and talking to each other. Then, we started taking baby steps. Closer and closer...

Until EunHye tripped (On God knows what...) and brought me down with her. Right in front of them. Well, Shisus.

"OW!" she screeched, but I just groaned. It hurt.

YESUNG POV

"Ugh. Sungmin, you can't have wine tongiht. We have a busy scheduale tommorow. That goes for all of you; No drinks tonight. Once we have a day off, though, we can." Leeteuk firmly stated. I agree. We can get pretty wild when we drink, and I didn't like that. Ryeowook falls asleep/passes out in some weird places when he's drunk.

Like recently, Kangin came back from his military service in April, Hangeng and Kibum also returned to the group. So we celebrated. The thing is, we can't even remeber half of what happened that night.

"But hyung~" 
"NO buts."

Suddenly, like seriously out of nowhere, two girls tripped and fell. We all looked over at them. Siwon was the first to get up, being as polite as he is, and went over and helped one up. The other girl was still on the floor, and she looked American. That was weird, we didn't have much Americans at our concerts. 

Anyway, me and Donghae helped her up. 

"Uh, thanks.." she said, and looked up. Gosh, she was pretty. Bright green eyes and long blonde hair. 

"No problem," Donghae said, who also must've realized how pretty she was, because he smiled his flirty smile. 

"Eh, Donghae, put that grin away you don't even know her." I said.

He just stuck his tounge out at me, so immature. 

"Well, you guys are new. Who are you?" Kyuhyun asked.

The other girl, who looked Korean like us, was staring at Eunhyuk. The other one answered.
"I'm Avery, and this is EunHye. Were uh...uh, trainee stylist. This is our first big j-job."

They look so young? Whatever. It's not every day you get to work with such pretty girls.

"Oh really? Well let me introduce myself then. I'm Kangin, the world's number one handsome guy." Kangin said, getting up and grasping EunHye and Avery's hands.

Hmm. Avery. I like that name.

AVERY POV

Oh my god. kshfksjjkg

Kangin has my hand. Kadjhgnmwtisfkasfnbbj.

They totally bought our story. Trainee stylist? Pssh yeah ok. 

"Ok... well I assume you know who we are riight?" Leeteuk asked.

"Of course!" EunHye said excitedly, the first time she spoke. 

"Cool. Um, we still have fifteen mintues of the intermission left, wanna hang?"

____________________

Ello, guys!

Another chapter. And they finally meet! Sorry if it seems rushed, but the next chapter will be better I promise.

Bellow is just a short poll, it actually dosen't really mean anything I was just seeing if I could do polls lol ^^ So vote if you want.