The Wine

Wrong Way, Idiot

"Yeah sure... uh, if it's ok with you guys?" Ahh, Leeteuk asked us to hang with them! Akhfsdjfbdf

Leeteuk grinned, with that God damn dimple. "If it wasn't, I wouldn't have asked."

Me and EunHye winked at each other. The Plan? Success. 

I sat down in between Donghae and Yesung (jdfhfkdsjf), while EunHye sat between Sungmin and Eunhyuk.

"So," Siwon started, "I hope this dosen't sound rude, but you look American Avery, so....how did you wind up here?"

I smirk. "Well, I am from Boston, but I flew here for your concert. Oh a-and the job too. I also apllied for the University here, but I doubt I'll get in."

It's true. A couple of months ago I applied for Seoul National University but I haven't heard back. EunHye looked over at me. "Youi never told me that! Of course you'll get in, your the smarty-est person I know." She gave me a reasuring smile. 

"Thanks unnie." I smiled back. The boys were uncomfortable from our little moment, I could tell, so I decided to change the subject.

"So um...where are you guys' girlfriends?" I asked. Nudging Donghae and Yesung. I secretly wanted to know if my bias had a girlfriend...

They all acted dumb, especially Eunhyuk. He was blushing. He's so shy when it comes to girls... 

Leeteuk though, was straight forward. "As much as we want to, we can't really have girlfriends. It just get's in the way sometimes. Well, except for Siwon..." Leeteuk grinned, smirking at the rather religious dude.

I was shocked, but happy for him nontheless. "You have a girlfriend? That's great!"

He just wiggled those Shibrows of his.

Kibum said, "I'm suprised he can work it out. If we could figure it out, we'd all have love..."
There was a weird silence.

I was just happy Yesung didn't have a girlfriend. And Donghae and Leeteuk. I have a little crush on those two. BUT mostly Yesung.

"Erm, enjoying the concert so far?" Sungmin asked, clearly trying to avoid awkwardness.

"Agh, sorry for causing so much...awkwardness. But yeah!" I replied. It was true. 

"You guys are great!" EunHye squealed, blushing. She's too cute for her own good.

They all laughed. Including me, but I was secretly seething. This isn't good.. I can't be in a competition with unnie for Suju's attention. It's just not right, and it's just not me...

"It's amazing. Really. I'm glad I met you guys!" I said, a little too enthusiastic. 
They all grinned again. Something tells me their used to girls using ayego on them. I want to be different.

"Hehe, it's just like a fanfic!" EunHye said. 

Seriously unnie? Was it necesary to bring up fanfiction? Now they probley think we read the ones about them, the shippings.

"You read those?" Hangeng asked. EunHye nodded. EunHye, stop, just stop! Aish~

"Pssh, I don't. Totally don't~" I tried to defend myself.

"Avery..." EunHye said, in a teasing tone.

I can't lie to these dudes, even though I just met them...

"Ok fine fine, I do..."

Yesung just grinned. "Those things are weird, especially the ones about me and Ryeowookie. 'Yeusng took Ryeowook and his arms and kissed him', I mean, that's never gonna happen!"

The guys were all chuckling and play punching Wookie, who frowned. "I thought you loved me hyung~!" he said, playing around.

"Oh hun," I said, putting an arm on Yesung's shoulder. "You wish most fanfics were like that. You should read the American ones." 

Everyone's face went to this : O.o

I only grinned a little.

"That is so weird..." Eunhyuk said, finally speaking up. 
I started freaking out. What if they hate me and unnie now?!

"Argh, please don't judge me and unnie because we read that stuff!"

They just laughed. "Don't worry, were used to it by now. But um, we heard there's a thing that ELF's have..." Leeteuk asked.

I motioned him to continue.

"I think their called.. biases? Do you guys have one?"

Me and EunHye instantley made eye contact, blushed, and then ducked our heads down. Did they seriously just ask who are biases were?

Kangin said, "OH! So you do have one! Who is it?"

"Uh.. mine is E-Eunhyuk..." EunHye mumbled. 

Instant blush. For unnie and Eunhyuk. I smirked. All the guys patted Eunhyuk on the back.

Please forget about me, please forget about me... 
"Hey Avery-shi, who's yours?" , Wookie. 

"Uh, it's um... Yesung-shi." I said quietly. I looked up to see him shocked, as if he weren't expecting that.

Everyone else looked pretty shocked too. I guess their not used to Yesung being popular, but he was in the States.

"Aw, Yesungie. I like this one. Better make a move before I do!" Kangin said. I blushed. 

"Oh hush Kangin, let him have her!" Wookie said.

"Aish you guys, are always like this around girls?" I asked, giggling.

Leeteuk grinned. "Unfortunatley they are." 

A guy in his mid thirties came by, with a tray in his hands. On they tray were beverages. Wine.

"Care for a drink?"

All the guys looked to Leeteuk. 
"Hyung please~"

"Just one!"

"Yeah, just one, we swear!"

Finally Leeteuk gave in, all of Super Junior taking a glass.

I slowly started reaching for one. 

EunHye slapped my hand. "Ah! Avery, your too young~!"

I sighed. "C'mon EunHye, only one. And I'm not driving or anything, so it's fine!"

Unnie pouted but withdrew her hand. I smirked in triumph and reached for a glass.

It was only one; what could possibley happen?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

YESUNG POV

"And then," hiccup, "I kicked him where it hurt, and he never talked to me again!" 

Aish, this girl, Avery, is really drunk. And like Sungmin, she acts really cute when she's drunk...

But that besides the point.. what are we supposed to do with a drunk girl whom we just met?

Everytime the waiter came by, Avery took another glass, despite the protests of EunHye.

It was two mintues when intermission was over, and I'd feel really bad if I have to leave Avery alone with EunHye.

Gah, what are we supposed to do.

Suddenly, with a drunk grin on her face, Avery pulled me closer. I blushed a little, but her breath smelt strongly of wine.

"Hey," hiccup, "Yesung~"

"Uh, yes?"

"I really like you~" giggle.

Ok, so a blushed a lot. Even though I knew she was probley only saying that because she was drunk. 

"Suju, your back on!"

Oh Shisus.

_________________________
 

HAPPY NEW YEARR!~ :D

Are you guys having fun? I am :p Writing and such. I'm actually watching "Attack on The Pin-Up boys" while I write this. I love that movie xD Super Junior was great in it.

Like the new poster too? I love it. :D

Comment and Subsribe, I'll see you guys tommorow ~! <3