Present day

Official Girl

That had been over a week ago. Eun-young had done nothing but work ever since. She had been pretty much living in the YG building helping Big bang, Gummy and 2NE1 get ready for YG family concert. She knew if she stayed busy and didn’t think of him she would be able to be strong. She thought back to the time she told YG about her dating Taecyeon he had acted like her father with the Big bang boys, Se7en, Teddy and Kush acting like her overprotective big brothers. They had come to except the two were dating even though none of them liked it.

 

She couldn’t stop her mind from being consumed with thoughts of Taecyeon. She hadn’t had contact with anyone from JYP since everything that had happened. She knew as soon as she did it would be game over, especially if she spoke to one of s. She knew that in speaking to them they would see through her front of being strong. She had seen the articles on 2pm’s comeback and noticed how netizens had commented on how tiered, sad and rundown he looked. They had all assumed it was because he had been getting ready for his comeback and had been working overly hard. She knew better. The constant phone calls were enough to tell her that.

 

She shook her head in attempt to shake him from her mind; she had a lot of work to do. In preparation fro the 2011 YG family concert all members of the YG family were part of a photo shoot. Normally it was only the musical members but today YG himself had decided to show off and celebrate all the talent in YG.

 

“Noona you’re up with me and Jiyoung Hyung first” Seungri says with a smile putting his arm over her shoulder. “It’s been a while since we’ve been on set with you”

 

Eun-Young smiled. Her and Seungri had always been close. Even when he was a trainee she enjoyed working with him because of how crazy and funny he was.

 

“I know dongsaeng, let’s have fun on this shoot. Nothing to serious” Eun-Young replies placing her arm around his waist.

 

Six hours later she was glad that the shoot had finally finished, even if it had been a fun and carefree day. She had taken multiple pictures with all the members of Big Bang and even the members of 2NE1. She had taken pictures with Gummy, one of her closest friends and the only person who knew all about the reason she broke up with Taecyeon, and Kush the producer. She had even been blessed with taking some pictures with YG himself and his daughter Eugene. The last pictures she had taken had been with Se7en and Teddy. She was now exhausted, all she wanted to do was go back to her dorm and go to sleep and not wake up until her next schedule which was in two days time. She climbed into the van and waited for her manager to drive her home.

 

“Good work today Eun-Youngie” her manager said looking in the mirror to look at her. “YG was really impressed with you”

 

“Kamsahamnida Oppa”

She settled down to fall asleep in the back of the van. When something caught her attention.

 

“Oppa turn the volume up for me please”

 

“You have heard us correct we have 2PM here with us today”

“Annyong haseyo 2PM imnida”

“It has been a while since we have had you on the radio with us”

“Ne it’s been too long” Wooyoung replies.

“And you have just made your comeback with a new song”

“Ne please look out for us” Junho replies

Eun-Young listens to the rest of the interview, in the hope of hearing Ok Taecyeon’s voice just once but he didn’t speak. As soon as she arrives at her dorm she waves briefly to her manager pausing only to say thank you and goodbye before shutting the door and running inside. She enters her dorm quickly throwing her shoes off, slipping on her slippers and running inside sliding across the wooden floor and turning on the radio before throwing herself down on her sofa. She listens to the other members laugh and joke with the interviewer but still didn’t hear the one person she wanted to hear voice.

“Ok Taecyeon you are very quiet today” the interviewer asks. “Are the rumours about you suffering from exhaustion true?”

 

“Aniyo, I made a mistake with someone who I’m in love with and I don’t know how to fix it” Taecyeon sighs. Eun-Young can’t help but to cling to the edge of her seat. “And I don’t know how to fix things with her”

 

“Are you and Jessica fighting?” the interviewer ask.

 

Eun-Young brings her legs up and hugs them to herself. That wasn’t something she wanted to hear even if she knew it wasn’t true.

 

“Aniyo, I have never been in a relationship with Jessica” Taecyeon replies. Eun-Youngs eyes shoot to the radio. “She’s a girl that I’ve never mentioned before even though we’ve been together for a long time. I thought I’d be protecting her by not saying anything but now I realise I’ve done nothing but hurt her”

 

Eun-young wipes the tears she hadn’t realised had begun to fall.

 

“So are you going to reveal the identity of this special girl?”

 

“Ne” Eun-Young’s breath hitches in at his simple reply. She had never expected him to do this. “Eun-Young Saranghae”

 

The butterflies that she got every time he said that he loved her or anything sweet for that matter where swarming around her belly. Her eyes were pouring with tears. She realised how much she missed him, how much she loved him. And more importantly how much he loved and missed her.

 

“Omo Eun-Young? Park Eun-Young?” the interviewer asks, “The YG Model and actress?”

 

“Ne” Taecyeon answers simply. “We had an argument a little under 2 weeks ago about the scandal with Jessica. She had every right to be mad at me and leave. Like I said I realised how much I was hurting her by not telling anyone about her, even though she told YG sunbaenim and her YG family about me”

 

“Is there anything you want to say to her?”

 

“Eun-Youngie you will always be my official girl