Flashback

Official Girl

“How could you?” Eun-young shouts across the table at Taecyeon.

 

As soon as Eun-young had seen the scandal relating to her boyfriend, Ok Taecyeon and Girls Generation’s Jessica, she had rushed straight over to his dorm. She hadn’t cared who saw her enter. Not that anyone had bothered to stop or question her; the look of pure thunder on her face stopped any of that. As soon as poor Chansung had opened the door he knew what would happen. He shouted “Taec Hyung” allowed Eun-Young to step through the door before shutting himself in his room.

 

To say that Eun-Young was angry would be an understatement. She was livid, she couldn’t believe that this had happened again. After the last scandal he had he promised to tell the world about her so that a misunderstanding like this would never happen again, but he hadn’t. It wasn’t like she was a gold digger, she earned her own money and was very proud of that. It wasn’t like she was doing it to become famous, she was a model and actress and very well known anyway. She had known Ok Taecyeon since he moved to Bedford, Massachusetts. When he had become a trainee and moved back to Korea she had gone with him. She signed to YG and debuted as a model under them before branching into acting. She had known him before the fame, before the money and before the fans. Hell she had been famous before he had. Yet this was still happening.

 

“Baby it’s not what it looks like” Taecyeon tries to explain. He holds his hands up in self defence, the last scandal he had ended with her throwing a plate at him.

 

“Not what it looks like?? Not what it looks like??” Eun-Young repeats with disbelief. “It looks like you’re involved in another scandal yet again. And not only another scandal but another scandal with a member of Girls Generation”

 

Eun-Young hits her fist against the table in pure anger. He had promised that it would stop. He had promised that the rumours would end. In her five years of being active as a model and her 3 years being active as an actress she had not had one scandal. The only guys she would ever be seen with were from YG and the whole of South Korea, and every fan of the YG family from all over the world, knew there was no in house dating in YG. Hell even if she was seen with a co star or a fellow model a member of YG was with her or her manager oppa. No one would see more into it then what it was.

 

“I’m done” Eun-young adds after a long pause “I can’t keep doing this to myself. We never see each other either I’m to busy or you’re to busy. And when we do see each other we never do couple things. I don’t think since you have debuted there’s been one time we’ve even gone out in public”

 

She turns away from Taecyeon to wipe the tears that were freely falling from her eyes.

 

 “You can’t leave me because of this Eun-Youngie” Taecyeon whispers his voice wobbling. Eun-Young squeezes her eyes shut in an attempt to stop the tears from flowing. “We’ve been together to long to let other people come in between our relationship”

 

“It’s not other people Oppa it’s you” she replies, a wave of realisation hitting her. She keeps her back to him knowing her strength would go the minute she saw him. “The fact you don’t want other people to know about us. To know that I exist in your life. People don’t even know we know each other because you don’t want to tell them”

 

Taking a deep breathe and summoning all her strength she turns and walks around the table stopping once she gets in front of him.

 

“I can’t be your unofficial girl anymore” she reaches up and wipes his freshly fallen tears away. I’m sorry Oppa”