Chapter VI

The storybook app
Please log in to read the full chapter
Hyunsuk's POV

Hyunsuk and Jaeho quickly hugged the tomboy when she was done reading her story; it was quite unfortunate to know that the inkwell had chosen to make her trip and fall during an important concert; Daeun laughed softly, patting the two males’ cheeks as a way of thanking them for their kindness.

 

“, that’s even worse than making someone cry in an imaginary world…”

 

Seongbin ruffled her hair, but she just smiled and shrugged, not minding the results since they were still fun to imagine herself landing on her , even if deep down she knew that it would have been pretty embarrassing if the scene would have played out in real life and Hyunsuk would have witnessed her fall.

 

“Ok, Hyunsukkie, let’s see what you get… Who’s going to be your chosen one?”

 

Daeun and Jaeho scooted closer to the other, almost in perfect sync, making Hoshi and Seungyoun laugh as they watched them move like synchronized swimmers; Jaeho nudged Uniq’s fake maknae in the ribs and flicked Hoshi’s head, pretending to be butthurt about their laughter, earning himself to be sandwiched between the floor and the two younger males.

 

“You’re going to break my back! You’re heavy!”

 

Jaeho began to scream very loudly when he felt the weight of the other two idols. A slipper landed on Jaeho’s head, bouncing upwards and hitting Seungyoun’s head before landing on Hoshi’s face, making him swat it away with a look of disgust.

 

“Quit all the horsing around, you sound like caged monkeys! It’s hard to hear anything on the tv with all the animal sounds you’re making!”

 

Verbal Jint had lost his cool when the sounds coming from the younger ones in the room, became louder than the sounds coming from the tv show. If it would have been The J who would have lost his temper, they would have in order to calm him down, but this was a higher power and they knew that they had to behave since they had no clue on what to expect when the rapper lost his temper. Verbal Jint stopped glaring at them and turned his attention back on the television show, making himself more comfortable beside The J, using one of his legs as pillow.

 

“Sorry hyungnim!”

 

The three boys said in unison, bowing apologetically before sitting quietly beside Daeun who was helping Hyunsuk pick the elements for the inkwell to give him his results. The two big bang me

Please log in to read the full chapter