Chapter IV

The storybook app
Please log in to read the full chapter
Vini's POV

Taeyang laughed, finding Hoshi's app story to be very funny and amusing; Lee Geon too seemed to be enjoying everyone's results so far and his curiosity about the app was growing increasingly with each story that was read.

 

"Do you have the app installed on your phone, Geonnie?"

 

The Big bang member asked, taking out his phone once he decided this was the kind of fun that couldn't be passed, so he could look for the app and get it installed so he too could join in the fun. The Madtown singer shook his head, he hadn't given in to Heo Jun's pleas and he still he wasn't sure that he wanted to download it, no matter how much fun the app seemed to be.

 

"What are you afraid of, man?"

 

The older singer asked, busy following the instructions for the installation; the other singer explained that seeing how addicting the game seemed to be, he didn't want to have that kind of distraction when he needed to focus fully on his music, something that was very important to him and the one dream that he wanted to see fulfilled now that he was an idol.

 

"It won't hurt to pay for a bit, even if I understand where you're coming from... I can always delete it if it becomes too distracting..."

 

Taeyang shrugged, finding it very easy to get distractions out of the way if it became necessary, he'd done that many times before; he tapped Seungyoun's shoulder who was helping model Seongbin pick the right setting so he too could get them chosen at random; his username and avatar were ready so all that he needed was to get the settings right and for that he needed the rapper's help

 

"What's up, hyung?"

 

The young rapper asked and Taeyang showed him the freshly installed app, prompting Seungyoun to send him a friend request now that his account was ready to use. The best settings were set and now the big bang member was comfortably seated in the fun wagon, clicking the many options in the menu to start his missions and be able to roam the many fairy tale realms and get the prized fortune cookies. Jaeho felt excited to have more of their roommates joining in the fun.

 

"Me too!"

 

Jaeho scooted closer to the o

Please log in to read the full chapter