Strange room and a guy

I hope that this is just a bad dream

I opened my eyes, and all I could see was darkness. I could feel that my hands are tied and there’s something in my mouth that prevents me of speaking. I can’t recall anything that happened before. The only sound I was able to hear is my own breathing. I could say that I felt kind of relieved that there weren’t anyone else, but at the same time I was really, really scared.

My eyes started to get used to the dark, and I start to perceive objects around me. The only things I  saw was a chair and somekind of table. How typical. I managed to take off the thing from my mouth. As I tried to stand up and find a light switch somewhere, I stumbled on something that wasn’t a furniture. It was too soft to be another chair and it wasn’t a rug because it’s not flat. I really started to freak out. I found the light switch, turn it on and I was shocked.

There was someone on the floor. It was a man, but he looked so young. Few years older than me I guess. He was tied exactly the same way that I was tied and I removed the thing from his mouth too because it was covering his nose. As I looked more closely trying to find his face, I noticed that there was a small puddle of dried blood beside his head. He had a wound on his forehead and I could tell that it wasn’t that bad, a little scratch maybe but hell it had bleeded a lot. He was lying so still that I was afraid he would be dead, but I noted his chest going up and down so luckily he was still alive.

- Hey you! Can you hear me? I need you to wake up! After a few attempts his eyes moved slowely. He started to move around a little and I felt relieved.

- Where am I? What happened? And who are you?! He looked around and was slightly starting to panic.

- Calm down, would you? My name is Emily and I’m wondering the same thing as you. I don’t have even the slightest idea where we are or what happened but I’m sure panicing in this situation isn’t helping anyone. And you are?

- I’m Yugyeom. Damn my head hurts.. What is this place?

I totally forgot to investigate the room. But it was small, you could easily fit five or more people in there. No windows, one door that had a lock on it and a very small hole that went through the wall. The chair was in the corner next to a tiny table.

- I don’t know. There’s a door but it’s locked, that’s our only way out.

- Then let’s find the key and get the frick out of here! He was tensed up. I could hear it from his voice.

- I think the first thing to do is to get rid of these ties and then look for the key.

- How can you be so calm?! He was raising his voice. I don’t know why I was so calm, maybe I was just so stunned in this situation.

I shrugged my shoulders to him and started to look for something that could cut our ties. They were made out of rope, so it would be easy to get rid off them. I just had to find something sharp.

- What about that table? It seems to be done out of glass or something. If we break it would it do? He asked.

He was right. It was done out of a dark glass but it looked so thick that I doubted it would be impossible to break it. At the same time Yugyeom had went next to the table, raised it up and threw it on the floor. I was amazed. The table shattered so easily. I think the glass wasn’t that thick that I imagined. He took one sharp, came over me and cut my ties first, then I cut his. As i cut his ties I noticed something on the floor.

- Is that what I think it is? I pointed at it and Yugyeom tried to follow my gaze.

- Yes it is! Well that was easy. He said.

- Yeah, too easy.. I mumble as I get to get the key from the floor. When I’m trying to pick it up I get a cut on my finger. A deep one.

- Oww! I shout out loud. I could swear that Yugyeom got scared for a little.

- What is it? Woah, blood. Are you alright? Here, have this. I always carry one in my pocket. He gave a tissue from his pocket

- Thanks, now let’s get out of here!

We tried to open the lock but it won’t open. The key turns but nothing happens. Just when I started to have a little bit of faith that we could get out.

- Oh don’t say... wait, there’s something behind the lock. It says: You need more than a key to open this lock. Something that runs in you. Hmm... I got it! Emily, give your finger.

Yugyeom took my finger, takes a little bit of blood from the cut on the key and tries to open the lock. It clicked.

- I didn’t see that coming. Still, it’s funny that whoever captured us didn’t put enough effort to keep us inside. Don’t you think?

- I’m just glad that we are out! Hey wait, what’s that sound? Oh no... Yugyeom said. I started to listen too.

It was music. Someone was playing piano somewhere out there. When I tried to find out where it came, I realized where we were. An amusement park, abandoned one. It started to creep me out. I guess I have watched to many movies including abandoned places.

- That song sounds too familiar, I just can’t remember where I have heard it before... Yugyeom said and started to walk towards the music.

- Can I come along? I don’t want to be alone in here. I asked and went after him. He nodded. And that’s when I hear it. A loud scream.