Fake Couple:Pt.1

Fake Couple

School,corridor

Taehyung:Y/N,I want to tell you something.

You:What?

Taehyung:You want me to tell you here?

You:Yea?Why not?

Taehyung:Okay*sigh Let's break up.

Everyone looked at you two.

You:What?Can...you say-

Taehyung:Let's break up.

You:Why...?

Taehyung:Because we don't enough time with each other.You are busy and I am busy too.

You were shocked and didn't know what to do,you nodded your head lightly.Then,Taehyung left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Your friend's home

You:*crying How can he do this thing to me?

Bomi:Don't cry.You really like him?

Bomi was your best friend.

You:*nod your head Of course.He is my first love!

Bomi:Do you want to get him back?

You:Yes.

Bomi:Make him jealous first.

You:How?

Bomi:You've to try by yourself.Go back to your home now,it is very late.

You:Ok.Bye.*leave 

You were walking back to home,you were thinking about Bomi's word at the same time.

You(think):Jealous?How?

After few minutes,you were back to your home.

You:I am back,mom.

You walked to your room and slept immediately after changing your clothes and taking a shower.

----------------------------------------------

The next morin,school,canteen

You(think):Wow!The canteen is full.I should come earlier.

When you were thinking,someone patted your shoulder.You turned your head and saw Hoseok--friend of Taehyung.

Hoseok:Y/N,come to our seats.You can't find any place here.

You wanted to reject but Hoseok already took your food to their table.Also,you couldn't find any seat in the canteen.You walked to their table and sat down,you stared at Taehyung and he looked at you too.Both of you didn't want to take your eyes away.You kept looking at him until your phone vibrated.You took out your phone and you read the message from Bomi.

You(read in your heart):'Taehyung and Y/N break up'Hey,this is our top news in school already.Check the link~

You clicked the link and saw the article about you and Taehyung broke up.Almost the whole school knew it.

You(think):I need to get Taehyung back as soon as possible.

Suddenly,someone said behind you.

???:Our popular Taehyung break up with Y/N,not bad.

You turned your head and saw Jimin standing behind you.

You:Yah?Park Jimin,what you are talking about?

Jimin:The whole school knows it already.

You:You better shut your mouth up before I kill you

Jimin was another popular guys in school,actually all Taehyung's friends were popular,they were Kim Seokjin,Min Yoongi,Jung Hoseok,Kim Namjun,Park Jimin,Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.Of course,you were popular now.You and Jimin kept arguing until Taehyung spoke.

Taehyung:I've something to do.See you guys later.

He stood up and left.

You:Ah!I need to find Bomi!I've to go now.

You followed Taehyung and saw him had left the school.You arrived a market and saw Taehyung walking with a girl.

You(think):So,this is another reason of breaking up with me?

Suddenly,someone called you.

???:Y/N?

You knew that voice was Jimin,he was standing behind you,you immediately covered his mouth and brought him to an alley.Maybe Taehyung heard your name,he turned around and tried to find you but of course he couldn't.

You:What are you doing here?

Jimin:It should be me asking you.Aren't you finding Bomi?Why are you here then.

You:I...I just wanted to buy something to Bomi.Why are you here then???

Jimin:I just want to skip the class.But...

You:But what?

Jimin:I think you are not buying things for Bomi,you are stalking Taehyung.

You:What?

Jimin:Don't deny it.

You:Okay.I admit it.

Jimin:You want him back?

You:*blush Yea...

Jimin:I have an idea.

You:What?

Jimin:Let's be a fake couple.

You:What?

You were shocked.

Jimin:If you want him back,you need to make him jealous.

You(think):This is what Bomi means.

You:Any other choice?

Jimin:Um...Let me think,yes!

You looked at him happily.

You:What?

Jimin:I will tell Taehyung that you are stalking him and tell him you really like him,he may comes back.

You rolled your eyes.

You:That means I don't have other choice.

Jimin:Then deal.

He smirked.

You:*sigh I will go back.

He suddenly held your head.

You:What are you doing?

Jimin:Couples should hold their hands.Am I correct?

He held your hand and went back to the school.

You:Aren't you going home?

Jimin:I suddenly change my mind.Don't be that curious.Let's go.

You two were holding hands,his hand made you recalled the first time you held Taehyung's hand,his warm and big hand.Jimin's too.His hand was smalle than Taehyung's but it was so warmHowever,Taehyung and Jimin were totally different.Jimin was a bad boy who always skip the class,not handing in the homework.Taehyung was smart,paying attention in class.Wait.Why were you thinking this?You cleared your mind and finally reached your school.Jimin held you hnd tightly and said

Jimin:Let's run.Classes will start soon!

He started to pull you and run as fast as he could.In a few seconds,you reached your classroom.Fortunenately,your teacher was late.When you went in,all the classmates stared at you and your hand.Hehe,you and Jimin were still holding hands.You immediately released your hand and went to your seat quickly.