Sequel

Can I Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:Hi guys!. Im sorry it took a long time for me to update the sequel.*bows* but I hope you'll like this.^^.Its a bit longer, actually the longest sequel I've ever make but I hope you'll bear with it alongside with the error if you find one.I try my best to make this sequel but I dont know if its fit your taste.I just hope you can enjoy it^^.Above all, Im really thankfull for those who supporting me even its been awhile since Im writing again. Thank you for those who subscribes and commenting.Really thank you^^.Have a fun reading then. Sorry for saying too much. Enjoy! ^^

Junhyung lazily get his phone back from his side,he slide the phone only to see he received so many missed calls from Yoseob which he felt nothing about it. Knowing its gonna be useless for him to stay, he slowly get down from his place and head down to the cafe. 

Nonchalantly,he get back to his place at the counter and his heart beat hurtly when he see Doojoon's figure closing in but he remain calm. 

"Where are you actually, Junhyung?!. I searched you everywhere but you're nowhere to be found!.If you dont want me to fire you, dont procrastinate when you do your job".Doojoon highly pitched voice regain attention from others but Junhyung can see he didn't care less about it and he felt totally offended by this action. He's admit that he's a bit late but Doojoon doesn't have to do this to him infront of so many people.

He take a look at Doojoon who's fume in anger making the guiltiness hit him. After he confessed before, Doojoon far from gently to him and he blame himself for it. He really just a nuisance to everyone. 

Maintaining the poker face even though his heart hurt so much, he bows himself to 90 degrees while saying "Im sorry for my careless mistake,sir.I will never repeat my mistake again".

As he stand straight again, he can detect the surprise look Doojoon is wearing before its gone by second but Junhyung didn't care even a bit about it and just look to the other with expressionless face. The older didn't say anything afterwards and just leave Junhyung like that. 

 Everyone notice Junhyung is far from his character from before, a cheerful child. He keeps getting silent day by day and even always have the blank expression on his face. The others didn't have the guts to ask since Junhyung look scary like that. 

Time flew fast and Junhyung's shift ended, like usual he'll go to his locker for change but feeling clueless as he found Doojoon is leaning against his locker. Ignoring the nervousness he felt, he didn't said anything as he getting nearer and a bit thankful when Doojoin give way for him to change. 

He hurriedly take his bag as he finish changing, wanna get out of there as soon as possible cause its suffocating him to be near to Doojoon. As he wants to talk away, the event as he being pinned down by the locker make him look at Doojoon with wide eyes. 

Junhyung struggle to get out from the grip and his heart throbbing painfully as he looks into Doojoon's eyes that only fill with hatred and angry. He look down instead, trying his hard not to burst into tears when the fact Doojoon hating him keep playing in his mind. He didn't want to look at the face anymore,its too hurt for him. 

"What do you want from me actually, Junhyung? ".Junhyung shivers when he heard tbe unusual voice Doojoon is wearing. 

Gathering all the guts he have, he looks to Doojoon face while saying "I dont under-".

"Why you make me look bad?! Everyone is watching and you even dare to talk back to me like that before while even wearing this annoying expression of yours".Junhyung grunt in pain when Doojoon grip his hair but he's not an easy person so he glared at the older while slapping the hand away.

"I do what I can to satisfy you so if you've nothing more to say, get out of my way".The younger said monotonously with a serious face which manage to get Doojoon stunt. 

He took the opportunity to get away but its just a false hope to him when in a mere second, he being pinned down again and the younger in utterly surprise when Doojoon crashed his lips on his roughly which make him tremble in scare. 

Junhyung slide down when Doojoon pull back,hissing when his lips get a cut by Doojoon  but his eyes streaming with tears and he can feel his body trembling hard. 

Hugging his fragile body, he manage to say "W-Why are you doing this to me, h-hyung? " while looking at Doojoon which the older found its a pitiful sight that make him narrowing his eyes.

"Why you ask?. Isn't that what you wanted from me?. Isn't that what you what me to do to you?.I do that for you,you know".Junhyung's eyes twitch by the harsh words he received and its hurt even more to see the hatred in Doojoon's eyes become more clearer. 

Junhyung slowly get up from his position even though his legs feel like jelly. 

While looking at the other facethat really look displeased to him, he said "I know that I dont deserve your love.I know I just deserve your hate so I beg you please, please leave me alone. If you could do that favor, if that what's make you happy.. I promise to you that I'll make this feeling disappear".

While holding in the tears, Junhyung pick up his bag and rush out without looking back. 

Balling his fist,Doojoon unconsciously asked himself "Why... Why is this happening?..What.. Am I doing? ".A tear slide down from Doojoon's cheek without he knows as his eyes keep looking at the door where Junhyung disappear.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Junhyung went straight home but as he arrive..his turns into frown when he saw a bunch of police cars infront of his house along with some reporters.Seeing a lots of people crowded his place, Junhyung's heart start to beat uneasily..from walking he choose to run and as s he getting nearer, the figures lying lifelessly on the floor with blood are too familiar to Junhyung much to his surprise.

Instantly,his mind felt blank but his legs keep on walking.He ignored every warning he got, every questions he heard and keep on walking till he decided to fall on his knees. 

His hand reach out to touch the figures's cheek,closing his eyes when he felt the coldness from his touch.His hand trembling hard but weirdly he didnt cry, weirdly he didn't scream. He just look at the faces with small smile naturally craven on his lips. 

"Eomma, Appa.. finally, you guys have your peace".He uttered in heart. 

As he keep on looking at the faces he gonna miss soon, that gonna lost from his sight forever.

No more hectic morning, 

No more childish fight, 

No more... Love... 

While a lots of things playing in his mind,out of blue.. A warm seeping to him from his back. He slowly turn back to find a familiar face with worries clearly written all over the face, the deep frown.. 

"Seobie.. ".Thats the only word escape from Junhyung's lips which getting him in an even tighter hug. 

Nor he or the person he called 'Seobie' move from their position.Deep in Junhyung's heart, he felt grateful for the warm Seobie gave him. 

As about an hour pass,the situation calm down much to their relief.In that very moment, Junhyung could heard Yoseob's voice asking him. 

"Gwenchana, Jun?".Instead of answering,Junhyung just give an eye contact in reply before he get up and strangely walks to into his house. 

"Oediga, Jun?.Stay with me Jun..at my home.Im afraidits not safe for you".Yoseob tried to suggest to the older but Junhyung just smile and answer "Its my last day with them so I wanna stay" 

Hearing the answer, Yoseob's heart clench uncomfortably.Maintaining his face not to show any sympathy cause Junhyung hate it when people give a look of symphaty to him,he faking a heavy sigh. 

"I know that's gonna be your answer, thats why I requested to the police to bring your parents tomorrow for the further investigation".

After hearing the explanation, Junhyung continu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter