Final

Can I Love You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can work here tomorrow".With that much agreement,Junhyung's face lighten. He gives his gratitude to his manager and head out with a light heart along with a smile plastered on his face.

Although working only as a cashier,its make Junhyung grateful enough as his purposes are to hrlp his parents and for his saving. 

Although Junhyung still young, a 19 years old teen but despite  of many things...he cant futher his study like his other friends.This kind of things is really hard for him before, facing people's view of him as he is a once a top student in his school and his wit quite well-known around his neighbourhood,all of his friends happily furthering their study without any difficulties plus the disagreements of his parents to follow his request to futher his study in a university he like. 

This kind of things make him always think that he is useless,he is lonely, he in unneeded make him fall into a chronic depression.He try to cut all the ties he have with his friends, avoiding everyone but as the time passed,things gradually become fine bit by bit.Everything he does, he will think it rationally and carefully. He doesn't want to make some mistakes twice. 

Junhyung stop outside the cafe while fishing out his phome from his pocket. With a happy smile, he start to text, 

"Seobie~,I finally got a job~!!>.<".

A few seconds later, he got a reply. 

"Omo?!. Chincha?!!. Im happy for my Junnie~.I hope I was yhere by your side to celebrate the good newT_T".

Junhyung smile towards the text and reply. 

"I know you're busy. Its fine, Seobie^^".

Then, there's no reply. Junhyung just smile as he understand his friend situation. Yang Yoseob is his friend, his bestie since highschool but already went to university.

Although Junhyung almost cut his ties with Yoseob but its okay now. 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

The next day, Junhyung had his first day of work. 

"Junhyungie,meet Doojoonie.. He also a manager here but I hope you didn't feel awkward with him. He's a 29 years old man. An ahjusshi indeed".The manager joked and receive a glare by Doojoon.Junhyung just smile awkwardly,still feeling nervous inside and seeing the glare of Doojoon didnt help the situation either but the atmosphere he feel between those two make him unconsciously smile. 

Doojoon caught a glimpse of the smile before it dead which Doojoon found the boy is nice despite of his bad boy aura. 

Doojoon come to Junhyung and offer a handshake with his sweetest smile. 

"The named Yoon Doojoon. You can call me Doojoon hyung. Doesnt need to be so formal to me cause it will be awkward for me".Junhyung kinda confused on how a person can smile that much but he accepted the handshake while saying "Yong Junhyung imnida".

Regardless of the expressionless face, Doojoon know Junhyung was nervous by the trembling hand he receive so he decided to give a friendly pat on the boy's head but received which he thought an enormous reaction from a boy like Junhyung. He can see the boy is blushing with his both eyes closed. He even though the sight is cute. 

Doojoon actually gulping but just shrug it off by saying "lets get you to work".

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Junhyung admit that he made few mistakes but Doojoon patiently teach him and gives him genuine smile instead which make Junhyung felt grateful inside. As the shift ended,Junhyng get to his locker to change and jolts when he feel a hand out of blue ruffling his hair.

"Good work for today, Junhyungie. Dont overthinking about the mistakes you make and let it stressing you out.Dont get sick and.. ".Doojoon stop his words and Junhyung could feel his chin being pull up and his eyes just follow the hands of Doojoin which make its own way to his lips. Then,he feels his lips being streched end to end till it form a smile and he look up to Doojoon in confuse. 

"You got a calming smile so offer those smile to customer, neh? ".Doojoon added and pat Junhyung's cheek gently before leaving the boy alone. 

Junhyung sq

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter