Reunion?

Again

Author's Note : Heeeeyy yooo!!! I'm back again with the sequel ehehehe so after some few talking with Buning2004 i ended up making the sequel for only two days lol, well actually comments and some talks give me motivation and sometimes it's also make me finished something really fast ^^ So if you meet me on other stories just leave your comments or thought there, who knows i'd make it fast hehehe oohh and as always since English isn't my first language please pardon me for grammatical errors later and typos, happy reading!


                

                “Alright Sungyeon-ah fighting!” Sungyeon said to herself.

                It’s a bright sunny day and Sungyeon found herself standing in front of music studio and it’s not just any studio at all it’s The Bean’s studio. Why is she doing here? Let’s just say that her music teacher Mr. Kye ask everyone to done a pair project to make a song or a rendition of a song and whoever pair can make it into studio and meet at least the producers and producing their song for real will get A for this semester. Sungyeon was paired in team with Yewon and call her crazy but she just text Yewon in so random way telling her that they should just try to meet The Bean. Yewon was giving her are you serious meme in response but hence it’s better try than not at all and the later agreed, surprisedly after contacting the busy producer the producer agree to meet them. However, today Yewon is falling sick and she have to rest at her home so here she is coming alone to The Bean’s studio holding a demo CD on her hands with oh-so-positive-smiles plastered on her face .. She thought maybe she hanging around too much with Yewon but that doesn’t matter right now. She opens the door of the studio’s door after knocking for few times and heard “please come in” from inside.

                “Annyeonghaseyo,” She timidly greets and bowed to the person inside. “Hello Bean-nim, I am Kim Sungyeon.”

                “Ahh, you’re the one who called another day before right? Such a cutie, please take a sit and you can call me Kang Yebin or oppa if you want.” Yebin smiled warmly.

                Sungyeon couldn’t get any happier than now that the famous The Bean just warmly smiled at her and let her sit on his studio also ask her to call him by his real name. She smiled brightly at him and thought this gonna be a best day of her life and Yewon going to regret this.

…………………………………

                Minkyung just back from her office early because Mr. Im has dismissed everyone early after their hellish weeks brainstorming for a big project on their company. She is more than grateful to have a chill evening with pizza and cokes with her daughter alone, if she want to be honest maybe with Yebin as well like a perfect family they are, so domestic but maybe not for now. Since that night she hasn’t tell Sungyeon anything about her date with Yebin and yes she really did coming home really late that time. Nothing serious happened that time. Well, let’s just say something a bit spicy on the Yebin’s balcony happened but not really scandalous one since Minkyung push the later and tell him with hints of shyness and flushed red face that it’s still feel surreal and they’re doing it too fast (actually it was just Minkyung wouldn’t admit it that Yebin still has that effect on her and she is being too shy with it) and Yebin drove her home after that, not forgetting to kiss her forehead goodbye first on the car after they reach Minkyung’s apartment complex. Also, the next day Sungyeon bugs her about her date she just says it went alright a little alright if she wants to say it but no her daughter didn’t need to know too much detail. Luckily, Sungyeon didn’t try to pry further she ducked her face on her cereals and muttered a small “sorry mom” and Minkyung have to tell her its’ okay all morning because her daughter feels guilty as hell.

Up until now without Sungyeon’s knowing they keep in contact and Yebin surely showers her with lots of affection he has. Start from good morning and good night text, flowers at her desk (she has to shut Kyungwon up and literally throw a magazine at her whenever she got the flowers because Kyungwon not gonna stop teasing her for a day), cheesy pick up line text, soothing voice note serenade from him or even sometimes he casually already lean in front of his car’s door waiting to pick up her after work or take her lunch or somewhere (and of course she has to shut Kyungwon up again for this, even the younger girl was giving those deadly glares to Yebin when they see him like- “If you broke her heart again I’m chocking you to death” but once they’re alone she ended up teasing Minkyung to death instead).   

                Anyway much to her liking, once she open the door of her apartment with two cans of coke and pizza box on her hand plus sing-a-song tone of Sungyeon-ah, I’m home~” instead of a crush bone hug from her daughter she heard a faint sobs from living room. Her mother’s instinct kicked in and wave of panics start to hit her. She rushed her step to the living room after kick off her heels in front of the door. There she puts the foods and drinks and crouched down in front of her daughter. Worry painted on her face when she found her daughter has been crying and shaking alone .. Goshh  she feels terrible.

                 “Sweetie, why are you crying?” She cups her daughter face and wipes her tears away with her thumbs.

                “M..mom” Her voice is shaking and it breaks Minkyung’s heart to see her daughter like this. “Some..someone touch me.” Minkyung widened her eyes and she feels like there is a thunder hit her straight in this chill evening.

                “Wh-..what?.. Who..? Who did that to you?” Her voice laced with anger and she already make a mental note to have a word with whoever dare to lay a finger to her baby.

                “It..It was him..”

               

                -Flashback-

                Sungyeon smiled brightly at how warm Yebin welcome a highschooler like her despite how famous and how busy he was. Despite of nervous feeling she has right now she felt welcomed.

                “Do you want to drink something first? Coke or coffee? There’s a vending machine outside I could take some for us.” He offered and Sungyeon left in dazed.

                “Oh?” He laughs seeing her reaction.

                “You’re cute, don’t be so tensed. I’m not biting.. well maybe another way around?” He laughs at his own lame jokes and Sungyeon already blushing hearing that. “Make yourself at home or whatever you’re comfortable with I’ll take some drinks for us.” He winks. Well, that’s too friendly and warm welcome. Some minute later Yebin was back with two cups of Americano and two buns of bread.

                “I’m sorry for making you wait, I’m lying about take some cans outside and went to the café down street, and well we can’t let a cute girl like you starving too, right?” He chuckles. “Here take some.” He offered her while sitting next to her, to Sungyeon’s liking it’s too close and Sungyeon isn’t really used to have someone’s older sitting too close to her like this moreover they just meet today.

                “Eungg… thanks Yebin-nim.” She timidly thanks him and sips her Americano while praying that it’ll at least calm her down.

                “Oppa is fine.” He laughs again and pat’s her head “Hey relax, chill girl I’m not gonna eat you alive here unless you think so?” Okay Sungyeon’s is terrified right now, she maybe not that tainted like Siyeon but hence she ever heard that ‘eating’ thing from the younger girl when she passed by Siyeon and Somi with Dani gossiping on the school’s garden. “Alright, let’s start discussing your song, may take a listen to it?”-but Yebin seems unaffected at all and didn’t see the girl changing expression. 

                “Ugh..H-here.” She handed her CD and Yebin took that with smile and went to the player to the play her CD. Sungyeon went panic and suffocated how she wish Yewon would be here with her right now instead of stuck in the room alone with Kang Yebin. Yebin hums along when he heard the music and the sound of two girls singing on it, he thought that with a bit more practice and something to add on the song it’d would be perfect, he even think that maybe he could ask her to sing some parts on his upcoming mix-tape release since her voice is beautiful.

                “It’s good and I like it but- hey? Are you okay?” He frowns when he saw the younger girl being so tensed and nervous. He went up to her and crouched down in front of her then shaking her shoulder softly. ”Sungyeon-ah?” Sungyeon jerks up when she realized that Yebin already in front of her and holding her shoulder.

                “I-I’m okay..o-Oppa.” She stuttered and Yebin tilted his head in disbelieve. “Really I’m okay.” However his hand isn’t leaving Sungyeon’s shoulder yet and Sungyeon want to cry right now.

                “That’s a relief.” He pat’s her head again. “Ohh where were we before? Right, I can say your song is good and I like it, we can work this out and it’ll be better. Are you the one who made it?” Sungyeon wordlessly nods. “You’re so talented.”

                Sungyeon didn’t hear what Yebin says next because all she want to do is coming back home and cry in her room right now.

                -Flashback end-

                Minkyung should have known that her daughter was such a softie and sometimes exaggerating something like when she was crying because Siyeon accidentaly stepped on her favorite guitar and its broke (luckily Nayoung buy her a new one after Siwon force him to buy one), Yewon crack some tunes when they’re practicing together for upcoming test (later she found out from Kyungwon that Yewon is actually sick)  or when she is being the only one who must translating everything to Kyla because the younger girl’s Korean is still limited or her friends is just in English and Sungyeon does better but then again she remembers that  sometimes Yebin is such an exaggerating person too. Must be from him-she thought. When she heard that someone touch her daughter her imagination already running wild with every possibility, she felt relief but also at the same time she feels angry at whoever made a lame jokes like that to her daughter like seriously she is a highschooler.

                “There, there. I’m here sweetie, mom is here you’re save.” Minkyung hugs her and smooths down her hair.

                “I’m scarred mom, I have to meet him again because he already agreed to the project and we have to finish it.”

                “Mind to tell mom who is this guy’s name is?” Alright she really want to chops this guy head now and she have to know his name first and do that-        

                “The Bean.. Yebin-nim he prefers to be called Yebin oppa.”-Wait what? Don’t tell me-

                “Wh-who?”

                “Kang Yebin.”-She mentally facepalmed herself, couldn’t her ex-husband being more stupid than he already is?

………………………………………

                Yebin is tapping around his pencil and correcting some lyrics while listening to Sungyeon’s demo on his studio when suddenly his studio’s room door opened with loud bang. He sighs and nearly crushed down the pencil being two also ready to yells at whoever have a nerve to barks in like that (he swears if this is Eunwoo again he sure he’ll be sure to send Jieqiong back to Shanghai for real right away). However when he turned his chair around, he found a tall woman clad in her typical secretary dress with hair loosely down on her shoulders closing the doors and now looking at him with angry gaze. He looks up at the clock on the wall and it’s nearly lunch time break. He grins at the later while clapping his hands on delight.

                “I believe I didn’t tell you yet where I was working before and look, you’re here even before the lunch time start. Miss me that much babe?” If this on daily basis like any other day Minkyung would blushing but not today when she has to knock some of Yebin’s sense.

                “What did you do to her?” She glares at him and walks up to him.

                “What?” Yebin frowns in confussion “What are you talking about?”

                “What did you do to Sungyeon?” She deadpanned while crossing her arms in front of her chest.

                “What? I haven’t meet her for fourteen years till now and you asking me that?”Minkyung hissed in annoyance.

                “I don’t have a time to your joke right now Kang Yebin!”

                “Hey! I’m not joking!”

                “Sungyeon was crying when I got home when all I want is have a chill evening with her, there she said someone touch her and I couldn’t get shocked more than that when it’s turned out that a creepy ahjussi told her some lame jokes that left her traumatized couple days ago here.”

                “Wait-..hold up .. Sungyeon.. as Kim Sungyeon? a high schooler who gave me her demo and I’m playing that right now.. is.. Sungyeon? Like Sungyeon.. my daughter? Our daughter?” He tried to solve the puzzles of Minkyung’s words and ask her if he got it right but one puzzles make him realize that Minkyung just call him creep “… HEY I’m NOT A CREEPY AHJUSSI!”  

                “Who else you think was? You stupid!”

                “Hey! Don’t blame me! It’s not my fault, how can I even know that she is our daughter when all I know her name is Kim Sungyeon, I’m Kang Yebin and my surname is Kang!” Yebin said in defensive tone but Minkyung still have that unamused expression or even darken now.

                “You want to blame me now?” She raises her eyebrows and inquiries the younger man in front of her. Yebin gulps, it’s always fun to tease the older but this angry Minkyung is no fun at all. He gets up from his chair and takes her to sits on the couch there. He crouch down on her level and holding her hands.

                “ Err.. well no? But really babe, how can I know that she is my daughter when I haven’t meet her that long.. Sorry? Really I am.” He pleads.

                “And you dare to flirt with her? I can’t believe this. If you dare to flirt with her, I can’t imagine how many girls from those idol groups you’ve been flirt with before.” She glares. “-and don’t give me that eyes Yebin and don’t babe me right now it’s not gonna work. We both know whose fault is that and I have to give her my surname and-“ She hasn’t finished her sentence when Yebin put his fingers on her lips.

                “Alright, alright that’s all my fault and you don’t have too brought those things up again about- ARGHH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!” Yebin groaned in pain when suddenly Minkyung bites his fingers hard and gives him another glare.

                “You better not doing anything stupid again when Sungyeon comes and start treat her better also not creeping her up or I’m ditching that cliché movie date you asked me the other day before.”

                “Oh?” He was a bit surprised but quickly catch something. “ So actually you gonna agree to have movie date with me, right? Hah I know this.” Yebin smirks at her. Duhh stupid Kim Minkyung she shouldn’t say that, wrong wayyyy and there is no way she gonna admit that.

                “ YAaahh!! Don’t be cocky! It was just because- because I know you’ll pay it all!” Minkyung said that with flushed face, where was the confident and independent Kim Minkyung goes?!

                “Ohh really? You know it that I always pay for you anyway.” Yebin chuckles in amusement. He leaned closer on her ears and whispers lowly“You’re cute when you’re in denial babe~ “ Minkyung froze. Sure she already used with Yebin’s constant affection these past few days and also back when they were still together but still she’ll never be used with this kind of things from Yebin. She still got those chills down on her spine and hot flushed face even before Yebin do anything further.

                “Uhh..uhh..” She stuttered and leaned herself back on the couch but it’s only make the later lean in closer to her and trapped her there with both his arms besides her head. Minkyung swears she want to wipes that smirks from Yebin’s face right now, it’s annoyingly charming and her body betrays her so much that she couldn’t even move right now. Meanwhile for Yebin, it’s the only time he found himself could tower the older (well mainly because their height difference and Minkyung is just like a walking skyscrapers) and he really gain lots of confidence right now with how Minkyung’s face turned red and flushed.

                “Anyway babe, it’s been awhile since we have some fun aren’t we?” He whisper hotly in front of her and Minkyung widened her eyes. No no NOOOOOO She coming here to knock his sense but not this kind of ‘sense’ and she should be mad right now!!! But it was all thrown out to the window when Yebin’s palms come in contact with her face and caressing her cheeks in tender way. Get yourself together Kim Minkyung!!!

                “Yebin no-“ She tried her last attempt but it’s no use.

                “Shh~ I don’t take no right now babe.” With one last whisper he close the gaps between them and place his lips on hers.  Damn you Kang YEbin!  Minkyung want to screams when she feels his lips on her and really even it’s only some couple days or weeks ago she already felt those lips on hers she still get that butterfly on her stomach and much to her liking she can’t lie that she love this feeling, she loves how Yebin’s lips was like a complete missing puzzle when it comes in contact with hers, she loves it how Yebin would tenderly cares her cheeks and start slowly moves his lips taking his times. Anyhow, she found her eyes fluttered close and start to give in and kissing back with the same passion with her hands naturally found it ways to Yebin’s nape, she can feels Yebin smirking on their kisses but she couldn’t bring herself to care, not when Yebin start nibbling her lower lips asking permission to her.

                

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

             However some fun always have to end their in their own way… like-

               

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           “Hello, excuse me Yebin-oppa, I’m coming back again and-… Mo-Mom?”

………………………………………

 

                Minkyung never want to traumatize her daughter but here she is with her ex-husband or soon to be husband again or whatever their relationship is sitting in front of their shaking and traumatized daughter looking at them with terrified expression all over her face and they have to explain it whatever they’re doing before.

                Sungyeon didn’t plan anything nor expecting to see anything since Yebin told her she can come over again whenever she wants and she didn’t have to knock at all and just coming inside. But really the last thing she want to see is Yebin towering over someone and went eating each other face or on make out session? Something like that (It’s what she heard when they’re having NetFlix movie night and Siyeon exclaimed that thing when the actors and actress on the movie start doing something like that.) As if last time isn’t traumatized her  enough with how Yebin acts around her she have to see this also in the top of that the other person there is her beloved mother with eyes fluttered close and flushed face. GoooShhhhh what was she did to deserve this?! As long as she remembers she never bullied Kyla before.

                The two elders is avoiding the younger gaze and looking anywhere that isn’t Sungyeon. Yebin rubs his nape in awkward way and Minkyung fidgeting her fingers in nervous way. Alright, this not gonna end and Yebin thinks that he have to do something, he gonna be a responsible guy and explain this, might as well asking his daughter permission to date her mother okay that’s sound ridiculous but they’re not an item yet and Sungyeon never know that he is her dad. He grabs Minkyung hand and hold it, Minkyung was surprised and looking at him with “what are you doing right now?” look but Yebin gives her “trust me.”

                “Sungyeon-ah.” He called her softly and Sungyeon looks up. “We are sorry for what did you see before and I think we owe you an explanation here.” Sungyeon only keep silent and Yebin continues “You keep wondering who your dad is, am I right? Then I’ll answer that for you.  To make it simple here, I’m your dad.. Like your real dad.” Sungyeon stares in disbelieve NOOOO MY DAD IS NOT A CREEP LIKE HIM!

                “Like real real dad?”

                “Yeah like that and I’m sorry about what I’ve did the other day you’re just so cute and I can’t help to tease you and- OhhOww OUch!” He groans when Minkyung steps her heels on his shoes and glares at him. “Alright, I mean I really sorry. Your mom is really scary when she is mad.” He whispered under his breath but Minkyung still catches it all and she glares again.

                “Then why I never meet you? Where have you been all along?” Sungyeon frowns. “Mom always have that bitter expression when I ask anything about you.“ -and there He feels guilty eating him up.

                “Sungyeon-ah the thing is-“Minkyung tried to answer that but Yebin cuts her and told her that he should be the one who explain this.

                “We divorced when you’re still two. We have some arguments that time, mainly because of me. We fought that time and your mom leave the house that night with you in her arms. Things being worse than we expected and we ended up divorced.”

                “You hurt mom.” It’s a little word but it stings on Yebin’s heart and he knows he deserve that.

                “As much as I want to lie and say no, yes I hurt her before.”

                “You’re a jerk then.” Minkyung widened her eyes, Sungyeon never once swears or said some words like that but here she hears that for the first time.

                “Sungyeon-“

                “Mom always said that there is a jerk when mom talks with Kang imo.”-now it makes a sense she should lower her tones next time she calls Kyungwon.

                “Yes I’m that jerk your mom have been talking about.”

                “Are you tried to hurt mom again?” It’s weird how Yebin talks with his own daughter like he is some stranger and not even her dad but Yebin has known this, there is no way Sungyeon let him easily come again into their life if she knows the truth.

                “No. I’m not.”

                “How can I believe you are not?” Yebin chuckles but Sungyeon seems unamused at all.

                “You’re the one who made us meet again Sungyeon-ah.”

                “What-how?”

                “Remember you set her up on a blind date on her birth day?” Sungyeon gasps.

                “No way! You’re her date?”

                “Yes, I’m her date. See? If that something called a fate then, I’ll not wasting my second chance.”

                Sungyeon went silent and only looking at her parents. Minkyung was about to say something again but Yebin squeeze her hands and whisper “don’t, let her thinks” he will let Sungyeon thinks and He will gladly waits for that.

                “Mm..” Sungyeon starts. “Are you really not gonna hurt mom again?” She ask him again.

                “Yes. I’m not gonna hurt her again. I love her Sungyeon-ah.” He answers that firmly.

                “I still can’t take this all at once, but as long as mom is happy with you I’ll be okay.” The elders sigh in relief-“But if you dare to hurt her again, I wish that I never had a dad like you and you have to stay away from us.”

                “Alright I promise.” Yebin smiles at her and Minkyung smiles as well. If this how her family reunited again she didn’t mind at all, seeing how Yebin smiles and looking Sungyeon like that it could be a great start for them to build their family again.

                “Come here sweetie.” She calls her and Sungyeon’s gets up from her seat and sit in between them but still glued to Minkyung.

                “This is weird.” She says and it makes Yebin laughs and ruffles her hairs.

                “Of course it is but you’ll get used to it soon.” He smiles

                “Should I call you dad now? But you already divorced with mom.” She looking at him again.

                “Whatever it makes you comfortable you can call me as you want.”

                 “I just want mom to be happy.”

                “I know, I know that. I’ll marry her soon.” He looks at Minkyung and winks while Minkyung blushed. Yebin surely so shameless when he said that.

                “If you’re my dad then can I hug you? I never know how it feels to be hugged by dad.” Minkyung was surprised surely her daughter is unpredictable.

                “Come here, let me give you a hug then.” He spreads his arms and asking Sungyeon to come into his arms. Sungyeon timidly and awkwardly hugs him and he wrapped his arms securely at her. “How?”

                “It’s nice.” She simply answers and snuggled closer at him.

                “Didn’t you tell your mom that I’m a creepy ahjussi before? Now you say it’s nice to be hugged by me?” He .

                “You still creepy ahjussi dad.” She chuckles.

                “Aishh you kid.” He clacked his tongue but hearing that “dad” words rolled off from Sungyeon’s tongue feels so nice and he pat’s her head in affectionate way. He smiles at Minkyung and she smiles back at him.

                “Eung.. Can I ask you something?” Sungyeon looks up at him.

                “Yes? What?”

                “If you’re mom’s date on mom’s birthday then, are you the one who give that red marks on mom collarbone?” She innocently ask.

                “Eh?” Yebin froze and Minkyung’s face already went red in embarrassment.

                “Because I saw there’s a red mark on mom’s collarbone in the morning after and when I ask Siyeon, Siyeon and Somi said that it’s called hickey and it’s only given by lovers or dates. So, are you the one who give that dad? Isn’t it hurt for mom?” She blinks at him and Yebin losing his words.

                “That’s-“

               Seems like Minkyung really need Yebin to build their family together and educating Sungyeon better in the future.

 

                     -fin-