Thursday

You who's hiding beneath the clouds

next day

 

while Jennie is playing games on her phone early in the morning for being early alone before the other students come, she suddenly feels like someone is watching behind her in a strange way.

she looks at the different views left to right and then she saw a part of their skirt uniform along the outside part of the door at the back part of their room.

she carefully makes her steps and see a girl holding a small cute pink sack-like tied with a red ribbon, Jisoo.

"eh?! you the girl from yesterday? wait! the one who liked my photo!" Jennie talks like the person she is talking with is deaf her voice is so loud with her smile like a teasing drunkard.

the shy girl Jisoo hands the the thing she is holding between her hands into Jennie.

"what's this? it's a cute thing huh?" as drunkard-like girl recieves it.

"thank you" the words Jisoo left before she runs and left Jennie behind.

Jennie unties the ribbon and looks inside of it.

"wow! cookies! omo! cutie cookies!"

she happily goes back to her sit and take a picture of the cookies.

she uploads it on IG and tagged Jisoo after following her.

 

minutes after, Jennie's classmates are starting to show up and prepare for their first class.

"oh Jennie! what's that? do you have cookies? give us!" her friends ask for the cookies Jennie is still holding.

"naaaahhhh--ah-ahhhh~" she moves her finger side to side.

"why?!" her classmates respond.

"this is miiiinnnneeee~!" she brings her tounge out and back inside.

her friends talk about her "Jennie is not that generous today" "yeah guys"

Jennie didn't mind her classmates and still happilly holds her cookies.

 

Jisoo after reaching her classroom out of nervousness after facing Jennie checks her phone after feeling it vibrate.

"Jennie Kim tagged you in a photo" (tagged a photo of you? i forgot ㅜㅜ)

a heat goes up to her face and she turns red after knowing that Jennie knows her name and even tagged and followed her on ig.

 

Jisoo's POV :

I just want to thank her but..ohmy...ohmyy...

 

Rose passed by Jisoo's classroom to check if she is already there.

Rose's POV :

what's wrong with her? she's so red. is she sick?"

 

and goes to their room to drop by her bag.

 

Rose's POV : 

lol that Jennie ruins my day every morning in this class. she looks so happy huh? she looks gay lol

 

Lisa on the way to school is browsing her cellphone til she saw Jennie's post of cookies and Jisoo as tagged.

she speeds up on her way and jealousness made her adrenaline alive.

 

she reaches Jennie's room and asked her.

"what are those cookies?!" she raises her eyebrows.

Jennie who does not know what Lisa is talking about responsed in a proudly tone.

"eh? oh my cookies! why?"

Lisa leaves after Jennie's answer.

 

on the afternoon after their class, Jennie stalked Jisoo on instagram.

 

Jennie's POV :

"she's pretty..she's cute..I think I like her"

 

next chapter to be posted next week