Why do I always see you

You who's hiding beneath the clouds

"hey! you! give me that!" Jennie gets her schoolmate's lollipop.

She walks from the locker upstairs to her classroom.

"look, there she is again when will she realize she doesn't own our school?"  the girls whisper to each other as they come across the bad girl.

before entering the classroom, Jennie goes to the comfort room to fix her hair.

she saw a girl who is also fixing her hair infront of the mirror. only the two of them are inside.

 

Jennie's POV :

who is this? ruining my day.

 

"yah! do not stay here for too long! I just don't like you!" she yells at the girl named Jisoo and left her after hitting the door.

the badass goes inside the classroom and the class is about to start.

 

Jisoo's POV :

what's wrong with that bully? does she have a problem? rice? salad? what? milk? eh?..

 choosing what to eat in the cafeteria. 

a snap on her ear awaken her from thoughts and it is her bestfriend Rosé.

"so what do you want? it's my treat today"

"eh?"

"psshhh don't bother to ask I just want to" 

Rosé pays for their meal and they both head into the table and eat lunch together as everyday.

"how's your day?" she aks while trying not to pay attention to Jisoo's eyes to not be captivated.

"normal, why?"

"I just sense something uhmm.." playfully poking her pretty friend's forehead.

 they talk and Jisoo is still having a person inside her head.

the day ends when the two of them walked home together as neighbors.

 

----end of the day----

 

next day :

"we will be having all our club opening next week so be sure class that each one of you will be a ble to choose yours okay?"

Jisoo thinks of an idea where to join, which is the violin club again.

during lunch time, she goes to the stock room to get her violin and goes up to the rooftop to practice.

when she was about to practice, she notice a girl lying on rooftop edge of the school building who could fall anytime she decides to.

she goes closer to the crazy sleeping girl closer and more closer until she can see the face of it.

it is Jennie the bully who is sleeping cutely like a seven year old girl.

the curious person who is silently watching the sleeping one pokes slowly Jennie's cheek and is not expecting her to wake up.

Jennie opens her eyes a bit and sees nothing for she is having a bad eyesight but doesn't want to wear eyeglasses.

before she goes back to sleep while she is not yet wide awake, she grabs Jisoo to hook her up on the back of her neck and pulls closer to her.

closer as their noses are touching each other.

Jennie might still be dreaming asleep with her eyes open straightly looking on the eye while Jisoo is blushing all over her face for what the other girl is doing. 

 after few seconds Jennie fell back to sleep and closes her eyes with her shoulder still hanging onto Jisoo.

Jisoo with her violin slowly and gently drops the bully's arm back to her body and leave. She decided to just practice at home.

 

---next day---

 

*crowd noise*

when Jisoo goes to the school in the morning she reaches the fourth floor where the grade 11 classrooms are in.

she sees a crowd infront of her and steps inside the crowd to see what is in there.

a transferee from the other country or an old student who came back.

"Lisa? oh yes! she was from class 10-A before! she's pretty!"

the crowd is talking about the blonde girl Lisa who just came back from thailand after a year.

a hole on the other side of the crowd suddenly appears as another girl with her lollipop steps to the scene going to the center where the topic student is.

the lollipop girl goes to the blonde one as she proudly circle her left arm into the girl's backneck as she welcomes her bestfriend back.

"Lalisaaaaaa~" she took the lollipop out of and put it into her bestfriend's.

Lisa who just came that day felt so happy on how the person she loves warmly welcomes her back. She find Jennie sweet. She smiles as she look into the Jennie's face.

Jennie takes her out of the crowd and have their time together.

Jisoo who's watching sees how sweet Jennie is and got surprised after seeing how the bully smiles. such a sweet smile she didn't expected and the first time she saw.

but she kinda feel some jealousy inside of her without knowing why it's happening.

 

-lunch time-

Jisoo has her lunch on the tray she is holding and goes to the table where she always eats.

after taking three to four spoonful of rice and chicken her eyes explores the surrounding and the two capture her eyes. Jennie and Lisa eating in the same table.

without noticing she's staring at them for almost five minutes.

she remember what Jennie did to her yesterday.

Jisoo's POV :

Jennie...and that girl in blonde..they seem really close..and..I dunno..the bully is smiling..she's so cute....ah-ahmm.....what?? why am I spending time thinking of them???"

she goes back to reality and continue eating her meal as she avoid looking at the two.

 

Jisoo haven't seen Rose for the entire day but maybe just because she has her attention only in Jennie.

she goes home alone.

5pm after changing clothes she gets her phone and opens her instagram. she suddenly feels like looking if Jennie has an IG and stalk her.

she found Jennie's account that made her giggle.

(author : ehehe obviously she's now getting attracted to my Jennie hihi hearts)

she look at Jennie' selcas that make her fall in love with.

she saw Jennie's pictures with her parents and how warm she smile on those treasured photos of her as seen on the caption. "with mom and dad I'm their baby~~~" you see how Jenny loves her parents and love being with them.

Jisoo fall for her even more.

while looking at Jennie's photos one by one with her face becoming more red as she rolls on her bed giggling like an inlove person, she later on sees a picture of Jennie and Lisa together with the caption "♥"

(Jenny is too lazy to write a caption so she put a heart to that photo of her and her bestfriend)

Jisoo feels a fire from her toes going up to her head. she's getting jealous.

she scrolls fast and accidentally liked one of Jennie's picture and tap it again to unlike.

 

but too late Jennie already received the notification.

Jennie's POV :

eh? someone liked my post in IG? which one?

she opens the app to see what that picture is and saw the name "Jisoo"

she taps the name and look at the girl's photos.

"oh~ okay? I think I see her in school but I can't remember"

 

---end of the day---

 

(Jisoo has a crush on Jennie *author giggles* ehe~)