C H A P T E R 2

My Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Yejin's POV

As we toasted for my birthday the music started to get louder and louder and more people decided to go to the dance floor.

"Hey! Let's go to the dance floor! It looks so fun!" Mirae pointed. I looked over and felt like dancing.

"Neh," We all got up and headed towards the dance floor. It got hotter the further in we were in the crowd and the atmosphere was very hype. We danced together, but as time went on my firends were getting dragged away by these familar boys. Then someone back hugged me.

"Hey," Someone said with a husky. I looked around and he smirked. It was the guy with the red hair we saw at the restaurant. I pushed him away.

"Yah do you know how to grow up?" I glared at him.

"Oh mianhae," He tried to hug me again but I stepped back.

"Jinja," I rolled my eyes. By the time this conversation ended the girls ran back to me. 

"What's going on?" Jihae touched my shoulders.

"Ohh Taehyung's been rejected for the first time," Someone laughed behind Jihae. 

"Yah Namjoon," Jihae glared. Some other boys came from the back laughing.

"What are you guys talking about?" Taehyung put his arms round me. I shoved him off.

"Let's all sit down and talk," Jihae led me to the tables. Eight of us all sat down.

"Let's introduce ourselves!" Mirae clapped.

"Yeah sure," The blonde guy smiled.

"Ok I'll start and we go round this way," Jihae motioned clockwise. "So I'm Jihae,"

"I'm Yejin,"

"Hi! I'm Mirae, Choi Mirae,"

"I'm Dahye,"

"I'm Suga,"

"J-Hope,"

"Jiminn,"

"Jinn,"

"Hi I'm Jungkook," He smiled.

"Kim Taehyung, but call me V," 

"Yo Rap-Monster, but real name Namjoon," Everyone was silent.

"Let's get some drinks," She tapped Suga's knee. 

"Oh neh," They both got up.

"Me tooo!" Mirae exclaimed.

"Oh I want some," Jungkook got up and they left.

"So what happened earlier," Jihae looked and me and Taehyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter