C H A P T E R 1

My Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Yejin's POV

*RING RING*

"Yeobosaeyo?" I picked up the phone. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEJIN-AH!" Jihae screamed down the phone.

"Gomawo," I smiled.

"Get ready! We're going clubbing tonight!" I looked at the time.

"It's only 8am," I yawned.

"I mean expect a lot! Hahahah." 

"Neh, talk to you later," I hung up and got out of bed to get ready for the day. I came out of the bathroom and opened my wardrobe. Mm.. What should I wear?

 

"Ah let's go simple for the day," I went out of my room towards the kitchen to have a piece of fruit.

*RING RING*

"Omma," 

"Saengil chukhahae," 

"Gomawo!" 

"Do you want to go shopping with me? You can pick your present,"

"I'll go with you, but I dont need a present from you," I smiled. "I'll come over now."

"Araseo, take your time."

"Neh," She hung up as soon as I finshed my fruit. I headed out, shutting the door behind me. I went to the car park and got in my car. Minutes later, I arrived outside my parents' house. 

"Yejin!" My mum came out to hug me. "Are you ready?" I nodded my head and we went inside the car. "Appa is still sleeping," She laughed.

"He's so lazy!" I laughed. Before we knew it we were outside the mall. We had lunch then shopped till 2pm. "I had fun today, it has been ages!" 

"Yes it has! I'm sorry dad and I always go on business trips," She d my hair. 

"It fine! I'm old enough to look after myself." I smiled. I took her home and drove to Jihae's house. Her mum opened the door.

"Ah Yejin! Happy birthday!" She hugged me.

"Thank you," 

"Come in, they're all upstairs," I went upstairs and slowly opened Jihae's bedroom door. 

"Annyeong," I whispered. The three of them looked over and ran towards the door.

"CHUKHAHAE!" They all hugged me.

"HAHA gomawo!" We all sat down. "Where do you want to eat tonight? BBQ? Or Western food?"

"BBQ! Of course!" Dahye exclaimed.

"On us," Jihae said proudly.

"Jinja?" I gave her the smirk. 

"Of course," She gave a smirk back.

"What?! I'm broke though," Mirae cried.

"Gwaenchanha you can pay a little," Jihae patted her shoulders. Mirae gave the smug look. "Ya! You're lying!" She got a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter