Kaisoo [댄스 스튜디오]

Exo Drabbles

Jongin collapsed on the floor of their dance studio with Kyungsoo on top of him. They were practicing extra hard for their 3rd tour and the elder asked him to help perfect his moves.

Apparently, Kyungsoo's legs are giving up on him and that is the reason why they're in that position.

Jongin tried to move but Kyungsoo pinned his arms on either side of his head. The elder's eyes were emotionless and he's as calm as a sleeping baby unlike Jongin who's freaking out because Kyungsoo is freakin' on top of him. 

"You have to help me with those footwork, Nini." Kyungsoo broke the silence as Jongin stared at him for quite a few minutes before uttering a hushed what?

"You have to help me perfect those footwork if you don't want me to end up in a hospital in the middle of our concert." He said.

"Unless you don't mind catching me and being caught on cam. That would be quite a sight for our shippers, huh Nini?" The shorter male said nonchalantly. As if they were just having a normal conversation about the weather.

Jongin blushed at that because he thought no, he wouldn't mind. 

 


Author's note

Inspired by this picture posted by soogasm in IG. It's 12am right now so I apologize if this isn't good enough.

Just check her acc (@soogasm) bcs I have no idea how to put pictures here