Chansoo [물]

Exo Drabbles

Chanyeol swung the door open into Kyungsoo and Jongin’s shared room. He’s practically pouting and stomping his feet as he approach the younger.

Kyungsoo looked up from the book he’s been reading. He didn’t really had the time to read but Lee Sooman told them to relax and take it easy on dancing ‘cause he doesn’t want them to be tired for their vacation in Hawaii this month.

He put his book down to focus more on whatever the the giant wanted from him.

“What?” He asked when the giant just stood in front of where he was lying, arms crossed and pout still evident on his face.

“Why’d you do that?”

“Why did I do what?” He asked back making the taller stomp his feet and whine like a kid having a tantrum.

“Why did you spit the water on me? I saw the comments on the fancams. They’re laughing at me!” He whined even more, if that was even possible.

Kyungsoo stood up from his bed and faced the still pouting Chanyeol. His eyes landed on a half empty bottled water sitting on the floor by Jongin’s bed. He figured it was at least a day old but picked it up anyway and took a sip from it.

Confusion was evident on the elder’s face but he didn’t have the chance to ask the shorter male how the can he drink water and ignore him?! because Kyungsoo grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down to press a firm kiss against his lips.

Kyungsoo pinched the skin just below his earlobe which made him gasp (and maybe moan a little). The younger took that opportunity to transfer the water he drank into Chanyeol’s mouth. He swallowed it and thought it’s disgusting but strangely satisfying.

Kyungsoo broke the kiss and leaned back a little to stare into Chanyeol’s eyes, a playful smirk lingering on his face.

“You liked that didn’t you?” He teased.

Chanyeol was quiet for a few minutes before his pout re his elfish face and murmured a silent “but I looked ridiculous”. Kyungsoo almost scoffed but internally rolled his eyes instead because he IS ridiculous.

“But you still liked it.” Kyungsoo stated as a matter of fact. A fond smile replaces his smirk because Chanyeol looked so cute like this.

Chanyeol tried hard not to blush but the warmth creeping up his neck and to the tips of his ears told him he’s as red as a tomato. But that didn’t stop him from admitting it and saying “Yes”.

 


Author's note

Sorry if I didn't do justice for Chansoo. I am not satisfied with this either because I wrote the original one last night but being the pabo that I am, I didn't saved it and pressed the return button. Anyway, I hope y'all have a great day.

I am still frustrated because of this.