003

Fall For You
-from chapter 002-
 
When all the food arrived, Nana suddenly murmured "Dear, I don't eat spicy foods."
 
"But Wonwoo loves spicy foods."Mingyu response while looking Wonwoo and smile. Wonwoo then smiled bitterly and looked down. 
 
Nana looked strange to Wonwoo, then she said "Who is your lover right now? Me or this nerd?

"Nana, please stop."
Mingyu said in a quiet tone. Wonwoo who is sitting next Mingyu start to feel uncomfortable and worried.
 
"No, do you like him right?"
 
"NANA !! Enough !!"This time  Mingyu's voice changed, he extremely angry with nana.
 
 
 
______________________________________________________
 
 

When they got home, Mingyu threw his body on a sofa.

"I'm hungry." That was the first sentence that comes out from Mingyu's mouth.


"H-Hungry? Master, I think you should return to your home. Your parents must be waiting for you to eat together." Wonwoo  persuade Mingyu  to return home.

 

"No, I do not want to go home."


"If like that, I can order a pizza for you?"Wonwoo suggests to Mingyu.

"I don't like pizza."Mingyu reply.


"Hmmm, in that refrigerator  there is some remaining ingredients to be cooked. I can cook for you, Master.


Mingyu silent for a moment and then, "Ok."


"Wait a minute, I'll get you some food." Wonwoo went straight to the kitchen to prepare food for Mingyu.



While Wonwoo is cooking, Mingyu suddenly cried out and said, "It's done? I'm hungry, Wonu-ah."


"N-Not yet master."


Suddenly, Wonwoo's waist was hugged by someone. "Wonu-ah, the food is ready?"


"M-Master. Not ready yet. Please sit down first, I will send food to the front." Wonwoo replied while preparing food. He felt very uncomfortable with Mingyu's action.


Then, suddenly  Mingyu bite Wonwoo's ear while hugged his waist tightly.


"I'm done now, Master." Wonwoo quickly give a plate that contains food to Mingyu.


Mingyu take the plates with a smile and went straight to the dining table. While they enjoy the dinner, "Wonu-ah, I want to sleep with you tonight."

"Gyu, I have an extra room for you. You can sleep comfortably there." Wonwoo become restless and uncomfortable when Mingyu want to sleep with him.

"I want to sleep with you." Mingyu insists on sleeping with Wonwoo.

"Gyu, before we were children but now we've grown." Wonwoo explain to Mingyu.


"Wonu, I change my clothes now and I wait for you in the room." Mingyu continue to circulate and leading to the Wonwoo's bedrooms.

 

 

In a bathroom, Wonwoo recalled  Mingyu words in a restaurant just now, 'I will not doing those stupid things.'
While in the bedroom, suddenly the Wonwoo's phone vibrates and Mingyu quickly take the phone and read the message.

 

 

 
From : Beauty Jisoo
 
Goodnight, Wonu-ah. I love you.
 


Without wasting time, Mingyu delete that message and put back Wonwoo's phone.

Upon arriving at his room, Wonwoo just standing next to the door of his room and then want to turn off the lamp but, "Come and sleep here, Wonwoo."

Without saying anything, Wonwoo finally relented and continued to sleep next to Mingyu. Mingyu then turning his body to face Wonwoo and hugged him.


"Goodnight, my Wonu."

 

 

 

 
 
*****************************************************************************
 
 
 
 

While Wonwoo is driving, he received a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"It's me, Nana. We need to meet right now. I will send the location."Nana explained and then she ends the call. Wonwoo confused, how did Nana get his  number easily.


After a few minutes, Wonwoo arrived and he saw Nana was sitting alone in the cafe.

"Hi."Wonwoo greets.

"Look, I want you to stay away from Mingyu. He is my boyfriend you know? I love him so much and I know you like him."Nana explained while smirk to Wonwoo.

"I know everthing, Wonwoo. Remember, stay away from him or you'll regret. Choose!"
With that, Nana got up and went straight to her car leaving Wonwoo alone.

 

 

 

 
'I want you to stay away from Mingyu. Remember, stay away from him or you'll regret.'
 
 
 

 

 
So chapter 3 guys.
What do you want to happen next?
 

Although I create Nana's character but seriouly, I hate Nana.
Poor Wonwoo tho. Hahahaha.

 

 

 

 
 
 
Notes;
1. English is not my first language, so I'm sorry for grammar mistakes.
2. Will check and edit again for some misspelling.
 
 I hope you understand :)
You guys are amazing <3