001

Fall For You

A phone ringing sound is heard and he quickly answer the call.


"Hello."He spoke in a semi-conscious from his sleep.


"Manager Won?"An old man's voice is heard on the other line.


"Oh, Manager Wong. Yes I am."He reply short.


"You need to get ready and come to office now."Manager Wong ordered to Wonwoo to go to his office.


"Now? Why?"

"He is back. Master Gyu is back from Canada."He explain to Wonwoo.


"What? Mingyu?"This time, his drowsiness was gone and he must quickly get ready.



**flashback**


Mingyu, Kim Mingyu is the son of a great CEO in Seoul, Master Kim while Wonwoo is an orphan and he lives in an orphanage. One day, while Wonwoo read his favorite book, a luxury car appeared in the orphanage. Then, a little boy comes out of the car and went straight to Wonwoo. 


Suddenly, Wonwoo felt someone standing behind him and he continued to look back. Wonwoo surprised to see that boy and he quickly introduce himself to Wonwoo.


"Hello, my name is Mingyu, Kim Mingyu. Call me Master Gyu."Mingyu exlain to Wonwoo.


"Mingyu-ah, we need to go to the hall  now. Everyone is waiting for us."Mingyu's mother says to his son.


"Mama, I want to adopt him. I want him."Mingyu suddenly says.


"But Mingyu-ah--"

"What is your name?"Mingyu ask.


Without hesitation, replied Wonwoo "Wonwoo, Jeon Wonwoo."


"Ok now I will adopt you and you gonna follow all my instruction. If not, I will punish you."Explained Mingyu.


"Are you gonna take care of me?"Wonwoo ask him back.



"Of course I will."



Then, both of them are smiling to each other.



**end of flashback**



Suddenly Wonwoo's phone is ringing.


"Hello."He starts.


"Manager Won, where are you?"Manager Wong asks, he's worried because Wonwoo still not arrived at the office.

 

"I'm on my way now, Manager Wong."



After ending the call, Wonwoo hurried out of his room and headed to the lobby and suddenly someone had hugged him from behind.


"Wonu-ah"A familiar voice whispered in his ear.


"M-Mingyu? Gyu?"Wonwoo surprised by the presence Mingyu.


"Who else? Wonu-ah, I miss you."

 

 


Just a short update.
Enjoy!
 

Notes;

1. English is not my first language, so I'm sorry for grammar mistakes.
2. Will check and edit again for some misspelling.

 

 I hope you understand :)
You guys are amazing <3