angels

forbidden; perfect

Sana loves mornings. She didn’t used to, definitely not during her trainees days when those ugly gray mornings meant more grueling practices, but the past few years have been much more forgiving. Admittedly, she doesn’t get to sleep in all the time, and she often only gets an hour or two of shut-eye before rushing to her next schedule. But she's learned, waking up next to the ones you love matters a lot. And since it was her turn to sleep in the middle last night, this morning she wakes up languidly, bare legs tangled with two other pairs beneath the blanket. First thing she sees in the morning - and that she can never see enough of - is Mina’s sleeping face, soft and peaceful. Sana resists the urge to pepper kisses all over her, so that Mina won’t be bothered and can sleep a little more. She doesn’t move either, with Mina’s fingers wrapped loosely around her own in between their bodies. Sana feels a little shift to her right, feels the arm wrapped around her waist tighten, as Momo’s nose nuzzles against the back of her neck.
 

“Are you up already?” Momo mumbles, her voice still groggy from sleep. Sana doesn't turn around, but instead hums in reply, molding herself even more into Momo’s embrace.

She hears Momo chuckle, her breath tickling Sana’s neck. Sana’s inhales sharply; her breath still hitches when Momo does this, no matter how many years it’s been.

“Are you staring at Mina again?” Momo teases. Her husky morning voice sends shivers down Sana’s spine, and Sana can only nod, her lips curving up slightly. Momo is definitely one of the two people who know her the best.

She feels the weight shift, as Momo perches her chin upon Sana’s shoulder so that she can get a glimpse of the beautiful view as well.

Mina sleeps right beneath the window, and it's a beautiful morning. The sunlight scatters in through the thin curtains, the glowing rays highlighting Mina’s figure. Sana and Momo sigh contently, Momo’s fingers absentmindedly running along Sana’s stomach through her nightdress as they drink in the view.

“She’s an angel, isn’t she?” Momo whispers, pressing kisses behind Sana’s ears.

“She is.” Sana closes her eyes, melting into Momo’s kisses trailing down her jaw. “She’s our angel.”