Of Bullets and Bleeding Hearts

Leetaemanwhore's Gay Exo Goldmine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of Bullets and Bleeding Hearts 

Author: Minfox

Status: Completed - Rated M

Genre: Mafia/Action

Pairing(s): KrisMin, Xiuris

Length: 21 Chapters

Summary: Kim Minseok never thought of himself as someone who got in trouble easily. Sure he was clumsy and awkward at times but he never got into any serious problems. Until one day he witnessed something he shouldn't have and now he knew he was in big trouble. And that trouble involved a ridiculously tall, blonde man who could change his life forever. Wu Yifan probably had everything someone could wish for. He had the money, the power, and the looks to make guys both hate and admire him and the women fall head over heels for him. He was also the head of the biggest mafia organization in China. He cared for no one until one day a small, chubby boy stumbled into his business to unknowingly change his life dramatically.

Note: I'm only currently on Chapter 14 of this story, but I love it so much and can't wait to read the last seven. I'm still on that mafia kick, so here's another one of those! It's interesting because it's an unlikely (but very cute I'll admit) pairing. Enjoy the Krismin!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter