Tootles

Leetaemanwhore's Gay Exo Goldmine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tootles 

Author: vaeliselva

Status: Completed

Genre: Angst/Romance

Pairing(s): Kaisoo

Length: Oneshot (+sequel)

Summary: She will be your Wendy. She will get married to you and have cute little kids. The one who kisses you goodnight and hugs you in the morning. The one who sings a lullaby to all your kids. The one who will grow old with you. Or she will be your Tinkerbell. She will stand by your side forever even though you are marrying another girl. The one that loves you in every way and once in your life, you loved her back. The one that stole your first kiss and the one that held your hands when you are feeling down. The one who will forever remain in your memories. But who am I? I am only one of the lost boys. The one who survived the friggin role. The one that everyone forgets after the show is over. The one that can only look at you from afar. The one that once was lost and cannot be found. "The only thing that I ever wanted - I will never have"

Note: My friend on Instagram came crying to me about this fic a few weeks ago so I decided to check it out. Let me tell you, she was right, THE ANGST IS REAL. This story is honestly so cliche but I think that's one of the ways that makes it special. It's a very cliche and well-written plot. It's a cute twist on one of those sappy love stories.  

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter