Pairings and Specific Characters

Leetaemanwhore's Gay Exo Goldmine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairings and Characters (so far)

Feel free to tell me if I made a mistake somewhere or forgot a ship! These links will take you to the story directly, not the page in this fic recommendation. This recommendation, however, will be organized in alphabetical order so it won't be hard to find!

ATTN: some of these ships are merely mentioned in the story and are not centric around the entire story, so be sure to read either the description in the authors page, or mine in this fic rec.

 

Baekhyun

Chanbaek: 10080, (The) 27th of October, 86400 (10080 epilogue), All I Care About, Baby’s Breath, Beauty in the Breakdown, Bon Voyage, Break Your Little Heart, Closets are for Clothes, Corner Coffee Shop, (The) Faults in Byun Baekhyun, (The) Flaws in Park Chanyeol, High Tide, I’m Not Following You, It Began with a Bet, La Petite Mort, (The) Letter, (The) Mask of Lies (Will Break and Crumble),  Not Intended, Office Antics, On a Boat, Pavlovian, (The) Porcelain Dolls, Progressive Education, Queer and Proud, Revolution, Seasons, When Oh Sehun Met Kim Jongin, What the Heart Wants, When Straight Goes Wrong, Will You Love Me Tomorrow?

 

Chanyeol

Chanbaek: 10080, (The) 27th of October, 86400 (10080 epilogue), All I Care About, Baby’s Breath, Beauty in the Breakdown, Bon Voyage, Break Your Little Heart, Closets are for Clothes, Corner Coffee Shop, (The) Faults in Byun Baekhyun, (The) Flaws in Park Chanyeol, High Tide, I’m Not Following You, It Began with a Bet, La Petite Mort, (The) Letter, (The) Mask of Lies (Will Break and Crumble),  Not Intended, Office Antics, On a Boat, Pavlovian, (The) Porcelain Dolls, Progressive Education, Queer and Proud, Revolution, Seasons, When Oh Sehun Met Kim Jongin, What the Heart Wants, When Straight Goes Wrong, Will You Love Me Tomorrow?

Xiuyeol: Tainted

Krisyeol: Love Dealer, Love Killer

Chansoo: 10080, High Tide, Save Your First and Last for Me, Second Chances,

 

Kai/Jongin

Kaisoo: Altercation, Anterograde Tomorrow, Arbitrage, Beauty in the Breakdown, Bon Voyage, (The) Boy with the Blues, Break Your Little Heart, Closets are for Clothes, Corner Coffee Shop, Default State of Being, (The) Demon Next Door, Interrobang, It Began with a Bet, Just Out of Reach, Kaistrating Kai, Last January, (The) Letter, Nocturna Suppressio, Non Solus, Not Intended, Office Antics, Paper Mâché, Pavlovian, (The) Porcelain Dolls, Progressive Education, Queer and Proud, Revolution, Save Your First and Last for Me, Second Chances, Split in Half, Tainted, (A) Thousand Septembers, Throwback, When Straight Goes Wrong, Will You Love Me Tomorrow?

Sekai: Letters to You…, Love Dealer, Love Killer, Too Close, When Oh Sehun Met Kim Jongin

Kailu: Fluffer

 

D.O/Kyungsoo

Kaisoo: Altercation, Anterograde Tomorrow, Arbitrage, Beauty in the Breakdown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter