Chapter 2

Holding Onto Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous Chapter :

When the bell rang, we headed to the cafeteria. I didn't feel like eating their food today, but my friends dragged me with them. When they were lining up to buy their food, i waited at our table alone. But then my stupid eyes spotted himwalking in to the cafeteria with his friends, and they were laughing over what he said. I turned my head not to look at them, and i really hoped he didn't see me. He was the last person i wanted to deal with.

Please don't notice me, please don't notice me.

But then i heard a very familiar voice coming from behind me.

"Don't you miss me, beautiful?"

I'm damned.

 

CHAPTER 2

 

SHK’s POV

Stupid Joong Ki, he already had a girlfriend but still had the nerve to flirt with me. I turned my body to face him, “In your dreams, mister.”

“Oh come on, i know you missed my jokes so much. You used to when we were kids.” He said with a teasing smirk. Why did he always bring up our childhood times?

“It’s your girlfriend you should call beautiful, not me.” I glared at him. If looks could kill, i’m sure he was already dead by now. “And don’t bring up things about our childhood. We’re not even friends anymore.” I added.

He looked taken aback by what i just said. But he tried to cover it with a teasing smile.“Well, if your mother could hear what you just said, it would hurt her feelings, you know.”

“Just go away, will you? Just go eat with your girlfriend, and don’t bother me ever again.” I said feeling desperate for him to leave me already.

He sat on the table, facing me. “Girlfriend? Ah, Kim Eun Ji? Are you jealous?” He smiled that annoying smile. Jerk. I felt like punching his face right now. “Don’t worry, she’s not my girlfriend. You don’t need to be jealous.” He laughed at me.

“Did you just laugh at me? And i really don’t care if you’re dating or not. Now get the hell out of my face.” I growled at him.

“Alright alright, I’ll see you later, beauty.” He smiled at me one last time and went to join his friends.

Song Joong Ki was the most annoying guy i’ve ever known, and we grew up hating each other. We were childhood friends, our parents were very very close. He was once a very charming boy, clever, and kind. He used to stay by my side from time to time, played with me all the time. But when junior high school started, he started to forget about me. He had new friends, a lot, new environment, and he was caught up in being ‘the perfect popular guy’.

One day, when i went to his house to talk to him, he said he didn’t want to be stuck with me anymore. I never wanted him to be stuck with me, but he was so caught up in his new world and we never had time to talk to each other like we used to. I’d never felt so disappointed. I’d never felt so rejected before. So we ended up staying away from each other as much as possible.

But since senior high school started, he had this new habit. He liked to annoy me and enjoyed his time doing it.  I didn’t know why he enjoyed it so much, but it made me mad at him all the time, and made me hate him even more. I still couldn’t forgive him, it still hurt to think about that day.

 

SJK’s POV

I watched her as she talked and laughed with her friends. How i wished i could bring the smile to her face once again. She was mad at me all the time because i annoyed the hell out of her, but it was the only thing i could do to make her talk to me. It was the only way. She hated me so much. She never replied to my text messages, she always rejected me when i was trying to make conversations with her, she never wanted to talk to me when i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter