Chapter 1

Holding Onto Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 months ago

SHK's POV

Beep beep beep beep

I rolled on my bed and sighed loudly. That annoying alarm woke me up from my beauty sleep. I went to bed early last night so i could wake up early in the morning just to prepare for this 'Big Day', Eomma said.

I was excited and a bit nervous at the same time, because it was my first day as a senior at Sang-Hoon High Scool. School for the wealthiest children in the country. Though it was really hard, i never hated school. I was at the top of my class, so it was pretty good.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I was hoping that the warm water would help me relax, and it really did. I finished wearing my uniform and headed downstairs to have breakfast. "Good Morning, Appa! Eomma!"

"Good morning, princess." They answered with smile on their faces. "How was your sleep?" Appa asked me. He looked really pale today, i wondered why. "I had a beautiful sleep." I answered happily as i ate my breakfast.

I loved my parents. My mother had her own clothing brand, and my father was the best surgeon in South Korea. I was planning to follow his footsteps.

"That's good. Ah, i almost forgot. Don't forget to send our regards to the teachers and also Principle Yoo." Eomma said

"Yes, Eomma, Appa. Well, i better go now, or i'll be late for class. See you later!" I kissed their cheeks again and ran outside, and my driver had been waiting for me.

"Good morn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter