0 to 10

Ferris Wheel

 

 

It was afternoon when Dara woke up after crying so much that it put her to sleep. Her head was throbbing, it's like she had a hangover again, but not with alcohol this time. The memory of her leaving Chaerin in the living room and saying things she never meant to say flashed before her. 

 

What have I done?

 

She put her slippers on and got out of the bedroom. She walked into the living room and saw Harin watching TV. Dara felt more sorry about her outburst earlier that Harin witnessed it as well.

"Hey..", Dara called from behind the couch, her voice cracked a bit.

Harin turned her head to her, seeing Dara standing glumly behind her. "Hey, unnie. How are you?", she asked while motioning Dara to sit next to her on the couch. Dara headed to the sofa, expression still blank. Her energy was still down due to her confrontation with Chaerin this morning. "I'm...", she shook her head, knowing that she's not fine. "I don't know.. Is Chaerin home yet?", she segued.

"No.. She hasn't called me either.", Harin sighed. "I did shoot her a text, though. She just said that she won't be back until later."

Dara sighed as well. "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have been mad at her."

Harin scooted a little closer to her and said, "Well, it's nobody's fault. I know Chaerin unnie understands why you got mad. And.. She will never hate you. She loves you too much."

Dara covered her face with her hands, leaning forward as she kept mentally kicking herself for letting themselves drift away like this. I should have not let my anxiety take over. As they both got silent, Dara suddenly remembered her early conversation with the younger Lee. Now she feels more miserable about ruining the day for all of them.

Dara ran her hands through her hair, combing them back, as she inhaled and faced Harin. "I'm sorry that we didn't get to do our sisterly date today, Harin-ah.."

"You know, the day is still young, do you still want to go, unnie? Just to get a breath of fresh air.. You need it."

Dara finally flashed a small but sincere smile. "Sure, why not?"

 

The two of them made their way to their respective rooms to dress up. After a while, Harin knocked on Dara's door. "Unnie, are you ready?", the younger girl asked, peeking her head by the door.

"Yep, just let me get a cap.", Dara said as she kneeled before her suitcase filled exclusively with various caps and hats.

"Wow, you sure do have a lot of caps, unnie.", Harin said with surprised eyes when she saw Dara's collection.

"What do you think should I wear for today, Harinnie?"

Harin looked over the set of headwear in front of her. Her eyes landed on one specific cap, one that is very familiar to her.

"This unnie. Wear this.", Harin picked the particular cap and presented it to Dara.

Dara was surprised with what Harin had picked. She knew what Harin just did and intended. It was the blue cap that was personally designed by Chaerin for her.

 

 

Meanwhile..

 

 

"Yah, Chaerin-ah! Why did you call me this early? You know it's dawn here in Seoul, right? Did you miss your unnie already?", Bom said, her voice a bit hoarse since she just woke up.

Chaerin chuckled a little, hearing Bom fire a lot of words at her already and the only thing she has said was hello. This crazy lady never fails to make me laugh. She said.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.. I just..", she sniffed a bit.

Bom heard it which made her concerned about her leader. "Hey.. Are you crying? What happened to you?"

Chaerin bit her lip as she knew she was caught before she answered back. "...I missed you, Bommie unnie.."

"I miss you too, Chaerinnie. But don't change the topic. I know something's wrong with you. Where's Darong? I miss her too."

"We..had a little..fight earlier..", Chaerin said between faint cries.

"Why?"

Chaerin started to cry again as she let the memory struck her once more.

"Chaerin-ah.. Don't cry. You know I hate hearing you cry and I can't comfort you properly through the phone. Do you want me to call Dara?"

"No, no. It's my fault anyway.", Chaerin paused for a second while she tried to compose herself. "I didn't spend enough time with her because my schedules keep getting in the way. I shouldn't have been too impatient so I didn't have to bring her here just to hurt her.. I even lied to her.", she bit her lip again, keeping herself from crying once more.

"Wait.. But isn't that why you made her go there, to spend time together? And..you lied to her? Explain, Chaerin."

After she explained everything to Bom in detail, Chaerin realized along the way how much she has taken Dara for granted this whole trip. "I hate myself right now.", she muttered.

"No, Chae. Don't hate yourself. Yes, you are a babo for doing it to Dara, you broke her trust in you by lying. But.. I know you didn't mean it because you did it for love.. You did it for her. People do crazy things when they're in love. Dara flew to the other side of the earth for you in a heartbeat because she loves you that much. And I know what Dara said to you, she doesn't mean it. Dara can be implusive when she's mad. Been there, done that.", Bom laughed a bit when she remembered those times when she was the receiving end of Dara's anger.

"Just..give her all the remaining time you have  before you two come back here. Eat some takeaway food with her, watch movies that Dara loves. But apologize first, okay? We all know that you're her biggest weakness. Just let her feel your presence and be there the whole time while you both still got time to be lovey dovey."

Hearing Bom's words comforted Chaerin a lot. It made her feel much better. She was reminded how lucky she is to have a friend like Park Bom.

She wiped her tears and finally calmed down. "Yeah, I'll do that, unnie. Thank you. Thank you for everything. I'm glad I could talk to you about it.", she smiled.

"No prob. You know I'm always here for you and Dara. You can count on me, just call at a much better time, okay? I still have to catch some sleep.", Bom yawned.

"Yeah, sorry. Go back to sleep then. Thanks again. You're the best."

"Yeah yeah.. You're welcome Chaerinnie. Good luck with Dara."

"Yep. Bye, unnie."

 

As soon as she ended the call, Chaerin headed to the nearest Korean eatery to buy some ramyun for three. It's her way to make up with Dara. Besides the food, she doesn't know how to apologize to Dara. Her mind can't think of the right words to say, so she just did what she could. Unfortunately, ramyun was unavailable so she just ordered kimchi rice. I guess this will do.., Chaerin sighed.

She got out of the mini restaurant and found the weather suddenly chilly. She wrapped herself tighter with her coat as she headed home. She kept on sneezing on the way which worried her that she might get sick.

Chaerin finally got back to the house extremely tired, both physically and emotionally. Her head hurts so much but she still managed to check if anyone is home. Finding no one, she plopped down by the couch to finally rest after setting the rice meals on the table in front. Chaerin thought she was lucky to have bought them instead of ramyun bc noodles wouldn't taste good if it wasn't served hot. She was curious where Dara went, though. She thought that she would've stayed by their room the whole day. While she closed her eyes and leaned her head back on the couch, Chaerin heard her phone vibrate on the coffee table. She opened the text, it was from Harin.

"Unnie, I took Dara unnie for a walk outside, we'll be home soon. Where are you? We're worried about you."

Chaerin felt happy to know that Harin comforted Dara while she was gone. She replied to her sister's text, saying she's at home now, and she thanked her for spending time with Dara. After sending the text, she immediately dropped her phone beside her and fell asleep as soon as she closed her eyes.

 

 

Along the city streets..

 

 

"Unnie, it's getting a little late. Want to go home now?", Harin asked after taking another photo of Dara.

"Okay.", Dara said.

As they were walking, Harin decided to text her sister because she was worried about her since she hasn't heard of her since a few hours ago.

"Harin-ah.", Dara suddenly called.

"Hmm, what is it, unnie?", Harin looked at her after sending the text. She found Dara smiling at her softly.

"Thank you. I had fun tonight. I really needed to get some fresh air.", she told her girlfriend's dongsaeng. Not only did she feel better walking along the streets of Beverly Hills, but she got to spend time with Harin as well. She loves her like her own sister, especially now that she's in a relationship with Chaerin.

"Anytime, unnie.", Harin smiled at her before reading the reply she just received from her sister.

"Okay. I just got home. Thank you for spending time with Dara, dongsaeng. I owe you big. Be safe, alright?"

Harin smiled at herself after she read the text. She just hoped that everything will get better when they get home.

 

When they reached their abode, Harin discreetly went to look for her unnie who she knew was now at home. She found her lying on the couch in a fetal position. She noticed the slight shiver that ran through her sister's body.

"Unnie..?", she muttered as she land a soft palm on Chaerin's cheek. Feeling it was hot, she touched her forehead and felt her sister's body heat rising.

"Chaerin..? Harin, what's wrong?", Dara called out from the main door as soon as she saw Chaerin lying limply on the sofa, with Harin checking her temperature.

"I think she's sick, unnie. I'll get some warm water and a towel.", Harin said, immediately going to the nearest bathroom.

Dara nodded and quickly made her way to her sick girlfriend and sat on one end of the couch where Chaerin's head is next to. As she collected Chaerin in her arms to check up on her, she noticed the takeaway meal placed on the coffee table. On top of the paper bowls, she saw a little paper which has "Sorry Darong :( Please forgive me. CL-roo loves you." written on it. Dara was touched by Chaerin's effort to make up with her. She looked at her sleeping girlfriend on her lap, still hot and pale. A tear suddenly fell into her eye as she caressed Chaerin's damp and warm cheek.

"You're such a babo, Chaerin. Why'd you let yourself get sick like this?", she fake-scolded the unconscious blonde. Dara touched her forehead to Chaerin's and closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry too, baby. I'm sorry. I love you.", she whispered as she continued to rub her thumb along the younger girl's cheekbone.

Dara was surprised when Chaerin's hand unconsciously found its way to her own hand which was resting on her face. She checked if Chaerin was awake, the blonde was still asleep but her face relaxed as soon as their hands made contact which made Dara's heart flutter.

Harin emerged to the room, carefully bringing the basin filled with warm water and a small towel. "Unnie, here's the water and the towel."

"Harin-ah, could you put them in our room instead and help me put Chaerin on our bed?", Dara instructed.

"Sure, unnie.", Harin complied.

"And Harinnie, I think your sister bought some dinner for us here, you could just heat up yours and put the rest in the fridge.", Dara said after Harin came back to help her carry Chaerin to their room. She took Chaerin's cute apology note and put it in her pocket before they headed to the room and let Chaerin rest there.

"Thanks, Harin. I'll take care of everything here, you enjoy those kimchi rice.", Dara told Harin as she tucked Chaerin in properly on their bed. Harin knew what Dara meant so she just nodded and left the couple alone.

Dara sat next beside her sleeping Baby Rin who's now comfortably resting her illness out. She grabbed the wet towel from the basin and started to dab it on Chaerin's warm skin lovingly. It's my turn to take care of you, my love.

She kept rubbing the damp cloth on Chaerin's skin to soothe her with its warmth. She caressed her forehead, cheeks and neck. She went to her arms and ran the cloth along Chaerin's limbs softly until she reached to her hands. Dara held one of Chaerin's hands and took the time to adore her girlfriend's chubby fingers and palm once again, like she used to do since they met. She loved and still loves holding those soft hands, and the precious memories that were contained in them; whenever they hold hers to comfort her in every flight they take, when they cup her face for their owner to kiss her so sweetly, when they caress each part of her body with tender while they make love. These pudoong hands held so many great things that Dara cherishes.

Dara put Chaerin's hand to her lips and kissed its back gently. "I love you, Chaerin.", she said, her voice muffled against her girlfriend's skin. 

Done with her arms, she decided to wash Chaerin's body with the cloth as well to make her feel even better. She was about to lift Chaerin's shirt when chubby hands grabbed her wrists gently, stopping her motion.

"Yah, ert." 

Dara heard a faint voice and looked up to see Chaerin awake, smiling at her so lovingly, her eyes still somehow cloudy but sparkling, perhaps to see Dara taking care of her. Chaerin's smile grew bigger when she saw Dara wearing the cap she designed especially for her.

"Since when did you wake up, babo?", Dara chuckled.

"Just long enough to hear you say you love me.", Chaerin replied with glee.

Dara gasped exaggeratedly as she jokingly denied it. "When did I say that, Lee Chaerin? And for the record, I'm still mad at you.", she said with a cute pout before she put the towel in the basin to soak it in warm water again.

Chaerin laughed shortly before sitting up on the bed, leaning her back on the headboard and locked a gaze at Dara, the kind of gaze which never fails to melt her lover's heart. She knows that Dara's not mad at her anymore.

"Why are you taking my shirt off then, ert?", Chaerin teased.

Dara's mouth went agape for a second before she replied. "I'm not a ert, babo! I was about to clean you and soothe your skin because you're sick."

"Well, you know there's another way to clean me, Darong.", she suggested, wiggling her eyebrows with naughtiness.

"Aish, who's the ert now?", Dara groaned. "You know, maybe you're already fine now since you're teasing me, I should just leave."

Dara was about get up when Chaerin held her wrist again. She was still warmer than usual.

"Dara.."

Chaerin leaned forward and reached for Dara's face so their eyes could meet.

"I'm sorry. For everything. You know I never wanted to lie to you and hurt you like this. I love you so much. I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

They were staring at each other for just seconds yet Dara felt like she was lost in Chaerin's eyes for so long. Those eyes that reveal the real Chaerin that she cannot hide, especially to her. Right now, they held nothing but repentance and guilt. She knew that Chaerin was sincere to her apology.

"On one condition.", she said firmly.

"Anything."

There was a brief pause between them as Dara shifted her position and completely face Chaerin.

"Let me take care of you now..", Dara said as her eyes went soft and smiled.

"And forever."

Chaerin's heart jumped for joy as Dara's smile flashed in front of her. She missed her sweet smile so much, she could cry. However, she composed herself and returned the smile at her beloved and nodded in response. Goosebumps formed in her skin when she felt Dara's hands grab the hem of her shirt as she looked at her, as if asking for permission to take it off. Chaerin smiled wider before lifting her arms so Dara can discard her shirt easily. Dara can't help but check her girlfriend's tanned and lean body out as it was slowly exposed before her eyes stopped at Chaerin's darker orbs. Once she was just left in her bra and pants, Chaerin cupped Dara's cheek again and shifted closer to her. She took off Dara's cap to look at her beautiful face clearer before leaning in. She closed her eyes as their lips were just a few centimeters apart when fingertips pressed gently.

"Save it when you're better. So let me take care of you already if you want to get it.", it was Dara's turn to tease.

Chaerin just laughed while Dara's fingers were still on her lips. She puckered them more to kiss Dara's digits. Dara, however, leaned forward and landed a soft peck on Chaerin's forehead and lingered there for a while. They both sighed contentedly with their contact, feeling very comfortable in each other's love once again. While Dara's still within her personal space, Chaerin took the opportunity to wrap her arms around Dara and lay them both down the bed.

"Chaerin-ah, I still have to clean you.", Dara protested although she felt so good being back in her baby's embrace. On the other hand, Chaerin just pressed her nose on her girlfriend's hair, enjoying the sweet scent of her, and held her tighter. "I'll feel better this way, Darong. Let's just stay this way for now."

Dara noticed Chaerin going back to sleep so she gave in and let herself get lost in Chaerin's warmth as her body also gave in to exhaustion, sleeping on top of her half- girlfriend without another word.

 

 

The morning has already been very glorious as Dara opened her eyes to see herself still in the arms of her beloved. She carefully shifted her position on top of Chaerin as to not wake her still sleeping girlfriend. Dara rested her cheek on the younger girl's chest, looking up at her face as she admires the beauty laid down beneath her. The day got even better for Dara as she remembered Chaerin dragging her to the position they're currently in, reminded that they have already made up last night. She could not help but smile to be with her Baby Rin again.

Dara lifted one hand to Chaerin's forehead to check her temperature again. She was relieved that her body heat was back to normal. "She really did feel better by sleeping like this. This girl..", Dara said to herself in amusement. "Now, how will I get out of this?", Dara wondered as she observed their intimate position with Chaerin still trapping her nicely inside her embrace.

Wiggling slightly upward in between Chaerin's limbs and torso, Dara came face to face with the sleeping blonde. "I guess you earn that kiss now for getting better quickly.", she said before leaning in to greet Chaerin's lips with hers into a delightful morning kiss.

Just when Dara was about to pull away, she felt herself get pulled deeper in their liplock instead as Chaerin held her head closer to her, tilting hers for better access. The petite woman just let the moment be and savored the taste of her sneaky girlfriend.

"Best way to start the day, as always.", Chaerin grinned cheekily as they parted.

"And my baby is so sneaky to steal a kiss, as always.", Dara countered.

"Who said I sneaked my way to it? You're the one who's sneaky, kissing me in my sleep.", Chaerin going in with her teases again.

She received a light scoff and eye roll from her girlfriend as her usual response before Dara moved out of her grasp and sat up in bed, preparing to leave Chaerin lying on the sheets as she was reaching for her slippers on the floor. However, the younger girl crawled beside her and hugged her from behind, nuzzling on her lover's nape. Dara shivered a little, reminded by the contact that Chaerin is from the waist up except for her bra.

 

"Hey..", Chaerin cooed.

"What do you want now, you tease? You're even complaining that I just kissed you.", Dara pouted like a kid.

 

Chaerin giggled as she knew what Dara was trying to do. It's those times when Dara acts like she's sulking so she would chase her. Chaerin never gets tired of doing this routine with her cute girlfriend, though, since she tends to be cheesy with her this way and they both love it.

"Who says I'm complaining, babe?", Chaerin mumbled against Dara's skin, still hugging her on her waist from behind, before landing a kiss on her neck. She tucked some strands of brunette hair behind Dara's ear before whispering, "I actually want more. Please heal me more with your kisses, baby."

Dara bit her bottom lip when her tease of a girlfriend suddenly tickled her ear with her breath then massaged her earlobe with her tongue. She let out a small moan as she felt Chaerin's hand travel upward from her waist to her and squeezed it gently.

 

"Kiss me."

 

She needed not to be told again as Dara captured Chaerin's lips in a hungry and passionate kiss. They were fighting for dominance but Chaerin wanted to feel her girlfriend's aggressiveness so she surrendered to be at Dara's mercy. As her lover her tongue quite roughly, Chaerin crept her hands inside Dara's shirt to caress her toned abs which she always worships every time they make love. She was proud to have her girlfriend shiver with her touch as they kept making out. The couple finally took a moment to break away from their intense morning liplock and looked at each other with eyes twinkling and smiles shining at one another.

"I know you're hungry, Darong. I felt your stomach growl.", Chaerin giggled before reaching for the cap that Dara wore last night which she placed at the bedside table before they sleep. She put the cap on Dara's head, covering her eyes with it, before getting out of bed.

"Let's go, Ssantokki!", she said as she ran out of their room.

"Yah!!", Dara yelled as she fixed her cap properly on her head.

"You don't even have a shirt on yet, Chaerin-ah!!"

Dara followed her naughty girlfriend to the kitchen. She saw her standing by the fridge holding a note that was just posted on the fridge door.

"Hey, Chaerin.."

"Harin left a note.", Chaerin cut her off. "I'll be hanging out with friends the whole day. I won't be home till later. Enjoy your day, unnies!" She smiled as she continued to read the rest of what her sister has written. "P.S. The kimchi rice was tasty, the rest is in the fridge."

"Great! Good kimchi rice. I'm hungry.", Dara walked towards the dining table and leaned over, hands on the tabletop. "Get the kimchi, Rinnie!"

Chaerin took the two bowls of kimchi rice out of the fridge and placed it in front of her hungry girlfriend. "Prepare this, Darong. I'll be right back, just gonna text Harinnie.", she said before shuffling back to their room, still half-.

"Okay, and wear a shirt!!", Dara yelled again. Chaerin just laughed. "Distracted, baby?"

"Aish, I'll eat your bowl of kimchi rice if you get out here without a shirt on!", Dara bargained which made Chaerin laugh even harder while heading to their room.

Without the other girl knowing, Chaerin left a part of Harin's note unannounced and kept it to herself that's why she decided to text her dongsaeng.

"Make Dara unnie happy today, big sis."

Chaerin thanked her dongsaeng for giving them the day for themselves as a couple.

 

I guarantee you, sis. I will.

 

 

Chaerin walked back to the kitchen and found no one there. Where is that rabbit now?, she thought. "Dara..?", she observed the living room as well but it was empty too.

"Dara!", she called out, louder this time.

"I'm here!", Chaerin heard her girlfriend's voice outside.

She went out and saw Dara about to sit by the poolside, reaching for her polaroid camera that she left there.

"Here you are!", Dara said when she grabbed the camera and switched it on to see if it has enough battery charge left.

The blonde sneaked up behind her girlfriend who was temporarily immersed with her device. "Hey Darong, I thought you were preparing the kimchi rice?", Chaerin asked.

"I was, it's still in the microwave. Just a minute more.", Dara replied without looking at the younger girl, checking if her camera has any polaroid papers left.

As soon as Dara replied, a faint *ding* sound echoed from the kitchen. "I guess breakfast is ready.." Chaerin said, looking at the direction towards the kitchen.

Dara turned around to face her girlfriend, "Yeah. Let's...yah, Chaerin-ah!!"

"What?", Chaerin yelped in surprise as well when she heard Dara shriek. She found her girlfriend pointing the camera lens at her, ready to take a shot.

"I thought I told you to wear a shirt!"

"...I forgot, I swear!", Chaerin blinked when the camera flashed as Dara clicked the shutter.

Dara took the polaroid that came out, still pointing the camera at her shirtless girlfriend. "I'll post this pic on Instagram if you don't get back to our room to wear a shirt.", she said.

Chaerin just laughed at her cute girl's blackmail. "I'm not kidding, Chaerin.", Dara exclaimed.

"Okay okay! Let me do just one more thing.."

Chaerin quickly lifted her phone and snapped a photo of her girlfriend sitting by the pool, one eye peeking through her camera. Dara, on the other hand, was confused for a second that she didn't move a muscle when Chaerin took a picture of her in that position until Chaerin handed her phone to her.

"Post that pic on Instagram instead. You look cute.", Dara heard the blonde say as she checked the photo of herself displayed on the screen. When she looked up, she found no one in front of her anymore. Chaerin just escaped her again.

 

Chaerin and her sweet escapes..

 

Dara shook her head and laughed it off as she glanced at her photo again and lifted the one she took of Chaerin on her other hand. A new memory with my Chaerin. She smiled.

 

Returning to the kitchen now fully-clothed, Chaerin found her girlfriend already eating the rice bowl by the kitchen nook. This crazy woman, her stomach can't wait that she didn't even sit to eat. Chaerin shook her head in thought. Making her way in front of Dara, she saw the brunette chewing absentmindedly. With no trace of makeup, the petite girl's eyebags were quite visible but her features were still youthful, nonetheless. Chaerin quietly reached for her phone placed on the table to open her Instagram and film the clueless Dara whose thoughts are momentarily flying.

"Darong..", Chaerin called the girl in trance out to her senses after taking the video.

"Hmm..?", Dara was finally brought back to the real world, slowly shifting her sight to the amused blonde who happens to be in front of her.

"Is the kimchi too good that you're currently in another dimension?", the blonde joked, one eyebrow raised in amusement.

"What do you mean?", the brunette asked in confusion.

Chaerin snickered as she showed her oblivious girlfriend her latest post in Instagram. It was a looped video of Dara chewing while staring in an empty space with the caption, "+how old are you+", written in hangul.

"What the heck, Chaerin?", Dara gasped as she saw Chaerin already running away from her. 

"Yah, Lee Chaerin!! Delete that!!"

She chased her playful girlfriend around the house while screaming at her to delete the video. Chaerin found her way to the bathroom to escape from Dara.

"Chaerin-ah! Delete that post!", Dara loudly slapped the locked door repeatedly.

"Why?", Chaerin's voice was a little muffled from the other side.

"I look ugly in it!! Why do you have to post it, you dork?", Dara complained.

"..."

"Yah, Pudoong-ah! Open the door!"

"I'll delete it on one condition.."

"What?"

The door opened.

"Don't ever call yourself ugly again.", Chaerin said while she looked at Dara with her charming eyes that showed how in love she was with the woman in front of her. Both didn't say anything as Chaerin deletes the video she posted online. "There, it's deleted now.", the blonde smiled before she closed the space between them and took the cap off Dara's head gently again like last night.

"You're beautiful, Dara. You always are.", she exclaimed as she ran her fingers along Dara's soft hair. "I love you, beautiful."

Chaerin leaned in to kiss Dara's sweet lips. She sighed in content when she felt Dara kiss her back. The smaller girl placed one hand on her neck to pull her in more. It was Dara's way to reply to her girlfriend that she loves her too. She was on a high, her heart beating fast because of the girl she's kissing right now. Chaerin's last words to her filled her with bliss and extreme happiness. I love this girl so much.

Their lips parted with a faint smack, eyes locked at each other. Chaerin squeezed Dara's waist a little and brought her closer.

"Since we're by the bathroom, should we..you know..take this session to the shower?", Chaerin said in a seductive tone.

Dara smirked at the thought but she had other plans with her naughty girlfriend.

"Hmmm, sounds tempting.", Dara moaned as she leaned her face closer to Chaerin, teasing her back with her lips almost brushing the blonde's. She turned them both around then took a step back to enter the bathroom by herself.

"But I think I'll take a bath alone today. You order some In-and-Out, baby. You made me hungrier.", Dara winked at her dumbfounded Chaerinnie before she closed the door.

"Dara!!", Chaerin whined.

"That's to teach you a lesson, baby.", Dara said from the other side of the door. "And I'm serious, Chaerin, I'm craving for a burger!", she cried.

"What about the kimchi rice?"

"I'll eat it too!!"

Chaerin just stood in front of the bathroom door in disbelief. She just got served by her girlfriend. She suddenly let out a small laugh at what happened. Knowing she can't do anything, she fished her phone out and ordered for some takeaway meal from In-and-Out.

 

This day is gonna be so great. Chaerin grinned thoughtfully.