Chapter 1 :First meeting

In Be-Twins

"Yah! You should not be seating here!!" shouted a girl with short hair while pulling my hand. "what? why?" i replied as i lifted my head from the table. "Don't you know anything?? these seats belong to the THEM. Let's go before it's too late!". 

I was still suprised by the sudden situation but i didn't even try to free myself from her since i noticed people were staring at me. "what are talking about? Did i did something wrong? why are they staring? " i asked queitly while following her to where ever she's pulling me.

"You mean you never heard of THEM? You must be new. Call me Dee.Oh Gosh you need to learn a lot to survi...." before she could finish her sentence, Dee bumped into a boy.

"OMG this boy is freaking gorgeous he must be famous here" i thought to myself.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Kwangmin-shii" Dee apologizes while bowing numerous times. The boy didn't react much and only smiled. A few girls gathered around us and were screaming like maniacs. "woah he sure has a lot of fan well i can see why" i whispered to myself.

"You! you're the same year as me right?What is your rank?" asked Kwangmin suddenly. A few girls shouted when he spoke."Umm yes i am but my rank is not that high" Dee replied shyly. "really? i see i wasted my time i guess" said Kwangmin while smirking.

"What a snob" i mumbled to myself. "and you. what did you just said? I'm a snob? you're new here aren't you seeing you didn't know about anything at all" Kwangmin spoked while walking towards me. a few girl hissed at me.

I quickly covered my mouth in panic. "did he heard me?" 

"You there. I'm talking to you. Do you hear me? What is your name?" asked Kwangmin while looking at me straight in the eyes. I didn't reply and only stood there, still covering my big mouth. Looking at him so near I couldn't stop myself from blushing. He's gorgeous.I felt my heartbeat rising and felt like i was about to faint.

"yah can't you speak? or is that mouth only good for calling people snob?" he spoked again but this time while poking my forehead. That did it.I looked at him in anger and thought " You might be good looking but you sure are a snob. How dare you poke my head like you're better than me.My fantasy of you being a gorgeous and sweet guy is ruined.".

I openend my mouth and when i was just about to speak ,a voice was heard from behind. "That's enough Kwangmin. Don't bully the new student okay? You're gonna scare her off"

I looked over Kwangmin's shoulder and the person shot me a gentle smile. I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked at Kwangmin and looked again to the boy standing behind him.

"THERE'S TWO OF YOU???!" I shouted in disbelieved.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p/s: I know i know it's boring. I'm sorry this is my first time writing ;A;