Chapter 1

My Little Sunshine

 

 

 

Jimin's POV:

 

OKAY CHILL...CHILL. 

 

CHILL JIMIN! It's nothing much. We're just bandmates.

 

Oh why does my heart flutter everytime he looks at me? Why does my heart pound so loud when he is near me? Why do I get butterflies in my stomach every time he smiles?

 

Oh ...oh no. 

 

This was what I thought about a year ago.

 

And now...I just had to accept the fact that I was gay. For my bandmate! This . My life . Everything .

 

"Jimin, could you help take care of my things for a moment?”

 

"H-huh?! Oh yeah...sure." I walked over to his bed and sat on it, beside his bag.

 

He turned his back and walked out of the room.

 

I started humming a tune. Run. One of the songs that banged the billboards so hard that we became even more famous.

 

"Jiminie?" Tae popped from the side of the door. I looked up at him, face breaking into a smile, and he smiled back before jumping and landing on the bed, face flat on the soft mattress. He sighed in content, turned his body here and there, messing the neat sheets. I chuckled and pushed him off the bed, and he fell onto the ground. He faked cried and I ignored him on purpose. 

 

"Hyungs said we have to get ready in forty." He stood up.

 

"Forty? I better bathe then." I said, jumping off the bed to get some clothes, heading into the bathroom.

 

 

 

Taehyung's POV:

 

Jiminie left for the bathroom. And I'm bored now...haish…

 

How about I mess up with his things? It's fun to see Jiminie flustered, running around like a headless chicken trying to find his stuff. It's cute since he's small and fluffy and y and hot and cool and high pitched and…

 

...my bestie. I shouldn't be thinking about him this way.

 

I slapped myself, before grinning again, opening the bag's content and hiding the stuff everywhere in the room.

 

I placed the power bank under Jungkook's bed, the pack of mints on top of the closet where Jiminie can't reach, wallet under Jiminie's pillow, and a bunch of stuff everywhere until I left the headphones.

 

Hmm where should I place them?

 

OH MY GOSH. I KNOW THE PLACE!

 

 

Jimin's POV:

 

 

I walked out of the bathroom, and put on some fresh clothes to get ready. I wore a black and grey stripped long sleeved turtle neck shirt, and some black jeans to go with it. We were going to appear on Weekly Idol, after our hit-song.

 

This moment, Jungkookie rushed in and grabbed his bag, before leaving the room, not giving me a glance.

 

I followed him too, grabbing my packed bag and went downstairs.

 

"Jimin! Hurry up and grab some breakfast. We're leaving soon." I nodded and took some bread before stuffing my mouth with it, making sure to take a few gulps of milk each time to make swallowing easier.

 

I then placed my dishes into the sink and went to put on my socks and shoes.

 

"Ready guys?" Manager-hyung asked, as he waited on the couch.

 

"Yep hyung-nim. Let's go!" Namjoon-hyung shouted at us. Everyone scrambled to get their stuff before leaving the dorm.

 

The cool breeze in the freaking early morning sent shivers down my spine, but brought a new surge of energy in me, and making my body regret leaving the bed on such a chilly windy day.

 

We got into the car, Namjoon-hyung sitting next to Manager-hyung who was driving. I sat between Tae and Jungkookie, Yoongi-hyung and Jin-hyung sitting behind us in the last row.

 

Once we settled ourselves in, I turned to look at Jungkookie, who at the same moment looked out out the window, leaning against it. I smiled to myself slightly before turning to say Tae looking at me worriedly. I smiled brighter at him before looking at my lap throughout the entire ride.

 

Suddenly my phone lit up, buzzing at a new notification. 

 

 

Tae Tae >_<:

 

Jiminie, you alright? :/

 

 

Jiminie☆.☆:

 

I'm fine. :) why?

 

 

Tae Tae >_<:

 

Nothing, neverminddd! :D Can't wait  to see Doni-hyung and Coni-hyung~~~

 

 

Jiminie ☆.☆:

 

Same! Ahahaha. Gonna prove to them that I'm good at random play dance 💪💪💪

 

 

Tae Tae >_<:

 

Give up Jiminie :P

 

 

"Yah." I grinned at Tae and smacked him lightly on the shoulder.

 

He winced and groaned and grabbed his arm, faking the pain.

 

"Oww it hurts. Jiminie don't kill me! I surrender~~~” 

 

"You look like an idiot." I chuckled and he laughed back.

 

 

Jungkook's POV:

 

Tch. When will they stop? It's annoying. Can't we have peace in the car? It's bad enough that we had to wake up so early. 

 

I'm just gonna listsn to music.

 

I scoffed to myself and rummaged through my bag, to find my headphones missing.

 

I moved to the other compartments to see my pack of mints gone too, and my power bank! And my wallet. 

 

"WHERE DID THEY GO?!" I shouted.

 

"Jungkookie what happened?" Jimin asked, concerned.

 

"ALL MY THINGS. My mints, power bank, beanie, wallet...and MY HEADPHONES." I screamed.

 

 

Jimin's POV:

 

"Aren't they in your bag all along? I saw you put them into your bag..." I trailed off.

 

"Wait. Jimin. I told you to take care of my stuff...SO WHY ARE THEY MISSING?" He growled at me. I flinched. This was the first time Jungkookie scolded me.

 

"B-but I didn't touch your bag-“

 

"Guys quit it. We're almost there and it's only for an hour or so. Yoongi do you mind lending Jungkook your beanie?" Yoongi-hyung nodded before passing his black beanie to Jungkookie. He frowned, before he reluctantly placed the beanie on his head. 

 

He shot one last glare at me, before turning his back to me and ignoring me the entire ride.

 

 

---

 

 

We finished filming Weekly Idol. Jungkookie pretended everything was normal but avoided contact with me if possible. I tried to get his attentions at moments, but there's always an excuse for him to get "distracted". I sighed. I was confused. What did I do wrong?

 

After filming, Jungkookie went back to his grumpy state.

 

"Jungkook-ah, I-“

 

"Don't talk to me unless I get my stuff back ." He scoffed at me before turning away to talk to Tae Tae.

 

I…what?

 

I frowned. What did I do wrong? I don't get it...I don't…

 

When we headed back into the car, Jungkook made it a point to sit somewhere far from me. So he sat beside Manager-hyung, and I sat at the back seat.

 

The hyungs seem to notice the tension lingering in the car, so they tried making it decrease by talking and joking around.

 

"Hungry anyone?" Jin-hyung asked. 

 

"Me!" Tae Tae and Hoseok-hyung exclaimed.

 

"Count me in." Namjoon-hyung smiled.

 

"Me too." Yoongi-hyung said.

 

"Hmm where do you guys want to eat?”

 

"How about-" I got cut off.

 

"I didn't even bring my wallet, so how am I supposed to eat?" Jungkook emphasized, making the car go silent again.

 

"W-well, I can pay for you-“

 

"I don't need your sympathy. Don't act pitiful because you're guilty. Hyung." He scoffed at the last word. Hyung. He rarely called me hyung. I don't know if I should be happy or not.

 

"Well...why not we head back to the dorms, and I'll order pizza?" Manager-hyung asked.

 

"YEAH PIZZAAAAA!!!" Tae Tae screamed.

 

Hoseok-hyung joined in with the cheering and everyone except for Jungkook and I started arguing over what pizza we should order.

 

 

---

 

 

We ended up ordering pepperoni pizza and mozzarella cheese pizza.

 

We still had time before lunch, so we headed to our own rooms.

 

I watched as Jungkook went into the dorms first and stomped all the way to our shared room.

 

I gulped. Before making my way into the room.

 

I opened it quietly, and walked over to my bed, watching Jungkook roam all around the room, searching high and low, groaning in frustration at some moments, before looking under his bed.

 

"MY POWERBANK!" He shouted and reached for it before smiling to himself before placing it on his bed. Gosh, why do I still admire his features when his angry at me?

 

Said person turned to me and glared.

 

"Jimin, why is my power bank under the bed?”

 

"I...I don't know.”

 

He searched for half an hour.

 

"Why did you put my mints on top of the cupboard?”

 

"I don't know. It wasn't me. I couldn't have reached that height.”

 

"Seriously Jimin? My wallet under your ing pillow?”

 

"I didn't know it was there." I whimpered.

 

"And what? My phone in your bag?! What the actual , Jimin.”

 

"I swear I didn't do that, Jungkook-ah.”

 

"Shut up." I stopped and sat back on my bed, fiddling with the sheets.

 

He moved from the bathroom back to the room. Then his head suddenly flicked up and he dashed to my cupboard, opening it.

 

"Come on, why would the headphones be placed in my clothes?" I asked, a bit frustrated. Why wouldn't Jungkook listen to me explain?

 

"Oh I don't know. Why don't you explain yourself since the headphones were hidden under YOUR underwear?" He sneered, his headphones in his hand.

 

I stood up slowly, and saw all my clothes messed up, and an angry Jungkook glaring daggers at me.

 

"Jungkook...Jungkook-ah it really wasn't me.”

 

"Stop lying Jimin. Just tell me the reason you did this.”

 

"I swear I didn't do anything! And I wouldn't lie to you, never! I promise!”

 

"Bull. I told you to take care of my bag.”

 

"It really wasn't me. Maybe I could help-“

 

"Help? Help. Oh why would I need YOUR help when you're the culprit huh?”

 

"Jung-“

 

"I DONT NEED YOUR HELP. I DONT EVEN NEED A JIMIN IN MY LIFE. ALL YOU DO IS CAUSE TROUBLE AND SQUEAL IN THAT GIRLY HIGH PITCHED VOICE THAT ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF EVERYONE. WHY CANT YOU JUST SHUT UP AND STOP ADDING ON TO THE LIST OF THINGS EVERYONE HAS TO WORRY ABOUT." I stumbled and fell down. Jungkook never raged like this before...he never ever did…

 

And...it hurts.

 

So he only sees me as a burden to him and Bangtan huh? In front of cameras he plays with me but off screen he just sees me as rubbish? Do I only know how to cause trouble? And scream like a girl...? Am I really annoying?

 

I gulped, struggling to keep my tears at bay.

 

"Jimin? Jungkook? What happened? We heard shouting and-“

 

"It's nothing, hyung." I spoke in a hushed voice.

 

"NOTHING? WHAT NOTHING? STOP ACTING INNOCENT PARK ING JIMIN YOU SON OF A-“

 

"JUNGKOOK!" The hyungs ran forward to hold Jungkook in place as he tried to charge forward at me. I looked at him for the last time  as the Park Jimin that loves him before I let go a breath I didn't know I was holding.

 

I turned around and walked towards the door. 

 

"But wait, my headphones!" I heard Jungkook whine and I turned around.

 

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I won't bother you anymore." I said, before walking downstairs. 

 

It hurts. To see the one you loved with your heart, hurts you with words you never thought would come out of their mouths, directed at yours truly.

 

Maybe I'm not good enough. Jungkook probably wasn't even gay, or even biual. Maybe, it was all just one sided. The teasing, the jokes, skinship. Were they only for the fans to see? I get jealous everytime Jungkook does all those with the other members. I'll just always jokingly say Jungkook was mine, to get them to back off. 

 

Maybe I wasn't good enough. And I never will be.

 

I heard footsteps from upstairs and then Tae pulled me into a hug. He probably knew I liked Jungkook but chose not to ignore me, or question me about it, instead, be my one and only alien bestie.

 

I smiled against his embrace, and I smelt the light scent of peppermint on him, a cooling yet warm and familiar smell.

 

"Jimin-ah, are you okay?” 

 

"Ignore Jungkook.”

 

"Stupid teenager hormones." I laughed bitterly at Yoongi-hyung's statement.

 

"Jimin, we know about you liking Jungkook...you know." I looked up to see Namjoon-hyung's worried face.

 

"I'm okay guys. Chill, look I'm all good and smiling right? I understand Jungkook. He worships his headphones so much, it doesn't surprise me that he gets angry over not seeing it by his side." I fake-smiled. The hyungs gazed at me worriedly once more before they fell for the smile.

 

"Now, how about I cook some chicken and soup?" Jin-hyung asked.

 

"What the hell hyung. We haven't had our pizza yet." Jin-hyung laughed awkwardly and waved it off. 

 

I watched the other five members fool around and play, and I smiled, looking at my lap.

 

Maybe...it was time to let go.

 

A year of chasing nonstop after a stubborn teenager bandmate was stupid and one sided. 

 

It's going to be hard...but it's worth it.

 

Besides, it's not likely that he'll like me back right?

 

Funny how the Park Jimin in the past year didn't think that way. Maybe life just needs a little push back to reality, only then we'll work our way through.

 

"Jimin? Jiminie!" I heard Tae call me and I snapped out of my little bubble.

 

"Yeah? Sorry I spaced out for a bit." I scratched the back of my neck, embarrassed.

 

"A bit? You were like stoned there for fifteen minutes! Pizza's here. Come on before we eat everything up!" As if on cue, I smelt the aroma of pizza and my stomach reacted.

 

I blushed and shook my head to try getting rid of it. A habit of embarrassment I must say. Then I jumped off the couch and dashed to the dining area.

 

Hoseok-hyung was already there, almost drooling, mouth wide opened.

 

The two large boxes of pizza were opened, steam floating upwards as the smell got stronger. I felt my saliva glands pump and I took a seat beside Hoseok-hyung.

 

"Keep your mouth open and you don't need to eat anymore." Yoongi-hyung scoffed, taking a seat next to mine.

 

Suddenly, I jumped out of my seat, going to run upstairs when it came to me.

 

Oh right. I shouldn't be caring about Jungkook that much anymore.

 

I hesitated, before slowly settling myself back on my seat, watching the two hyungs squabble about food.

 

 

 

 

-----

(A/N) How was the first chapter? It was supposed to be one shot but nah I changed my mind. Comment and subscribe pwease? *aegyo fail*

I know it says fluff and angst but you probably thought why it was only angst so far but patience my fellow reader

Hyunnie if you're reading this, I want you to know it's dedicated to you and I LOVE YOU~~~♡♡♡