Set 2

DBSK/JYJ Drabble Series

1. “Don’t Blink” by Kenny Chesney

Where has the last eleven years of Jaejoong’s life gone? It seemed like just yesterday when he was fifteen and ran away from home with nothing but a dream of becoming a singer. Then his dream is fulfilled – he debuts in a boy band! Years pass and the band is doing well, and the company tells them they’re debuting in Japan. Then they are breaking records in Japan! Next thing Jaejoong knows he’s overworked, tired, unhappy and not getting payed what he deserves. Then it seems like in a blink of an eye, he and two of his five bandmates are filling a lawsuit against their entertainment company. Jaejoong wished he realized how fast time moves when he was younger; he would have cherished the little moments during those times more if he knew, like the first dorm he shared with his Dong Bang brothers.


2. “Alien” by arco

Junsu wonders why his heart starts beating fast every time he sees Yoochun now and why he feels funny all the time. He doesn’t feel like himself, but Junsu thinks it’s a good feeling even though he doesn’t know why. It doesn’t make sense.


3. “Let Me Fall” by Josh Groban

Junsu and Jaejoong knew that if Yoochun was falling into another low mood, they would be there to catch him. They also knew that if they didn’t win the lawsuit, they would still have fans to support them. All the UCCs that were created in the past almost two years in support of them were proof enough.


4. “Christmas Canon” by Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Junsu loved Christmas as a kid, especially when it would snow, but for the past seven years, he has been so busy, he hasn’t had the time to truly celebrate it. It was spent hurriedly opening presents from the other members, family and fans between schedules. Jaejoong decorated the dorms as best he could during their little free time, and if he could, he tried to get all the members to help decorate.


5. “Secret Game” by Tohoshinki

Changmin had a theory that Jaejoong made a secret game out of taking strange photos of himself and the members. It was damn frightening to hear a click go off when you were in the shower, and God forbid Jaejoong would ever loose on of his phones or his camera. Changmin didn’t even want to spend one second thinking about the kind of trouble that could get Dong Bang Shin Ki into. “I mean, Jaejoong has pictures of that one time in Japan…” Changmin shudders.

“Don’t deny you didn’t like it!” Changmin hears someone holler from the other room.


6. “Love Struck” by Bae Seul Ki

Yunho remembers the exact moment that he became love stuck. They weren’t doing anything special, but it was one of the rare days they had off. He was having a “so bad they’re good” movie marathon with Jaejoong who was wearing a mud mask with his fringe clipped up and his hair pulled back, and Yunho realized he didn’t want to be anywhere else.


7.  "Wonder Why” by Avalon

There are so many whys Changmin could wonder about. Like why the sky is blue. Oh wait… He already knows the answer to that. Like why people act the way they do. That’s a good question to ponder because even if people tell you the reason why they act the way they did or made the choices they did, the reasons don’t always make sense to you. Like why does his career go one direction and other people’s another?


8. “As They Do” by David M. Bailey

Yunho wishes he could see the world like they way the children do that came to the charity event. Has he become jaded? Well he has changed the way he sees the world since he was a kid. He misses the innocence and simplicity of childhood. There were so many times as an adult that it seemed like to Yunho that he had the world on his shoulders.
 

9. “In My Life/If We Never Meet Again” by Selah

Jaejoong remembers the last time he came to this spot. It was with the other four members. Gosh he was feeling so melancholic these days. When would be the next time he could see the other two? It had been so long, so so long. It’s not like any of them choose to be separated. 



10. “That’s What I Love About Sunday” by Craig Morgan

Junsu thinks Sundays are one of the best days of the week. You had the Sunday edition of the paper, and expensive Sunday only flavor of coffee, lazy afternoons and church. Sundays were the best start to his week. Sure being a top soccer player was hard, but the way Junsu got to charge up his batteries on Sundays made up for it.