New GTae Story - SECRET

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Real love stories usually go unnoticed for they are so dark, so deep, so intense they are not suitable for the public. Within the passion and madness, the pain and intense love we've been each other's secret. We are a secret... our beautiful, little secret.

 

 

SNEAK PEEK

 

“Taeyeon.” He whispered wrapping his fingers around mine. It was so painful to hear it, to feel him. I guess this is love. Real love. The kind of love that makes you take irrational decisions and makes you feel strong within its power. I love him and I think he loves me which makes it tragic. “Look at me. Look at my eyes.” He begged. I didn’t have the courage to raise my head, so he gently pulled it up, forcing me to stare into his dark eyes. “Be with me. Stay with me. Whatever obstacle we may face, we will do it together. Do you understand?”

I wanted to believe him. I needed to believe in him. I wanted to be strong. To stop caring about the world outside of us, because God did I love him!

“I wonder, Oppa,” I said softly.

“What is that?” He gently kissed my cheek.

“That night it all started, did we know? Deep inside did we know everything that would happen between us?”

We stared into each other’s eyes lovingly, longingly. It was as if we both were traveling to the past. To that nigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter