The concert

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Yong POV

We’ve been talking nonstop for the past five weeks. It wasn’t easy, it took maybe two weeks for her to start telling me some of her personal things. Like how she likes the color turquoise, dogs, rainy days, winter, and vanilla ice cream. Yep!  Two long weeks for her to tell me some of the “normal” things that another girl would’ve told me in a day.  I thought I was the most private person in this world; she proved me wrong.

Week three was all about how she loves her work and what she’s doing with both of her companies. She even send me some new logos for Travelfy, they’re changing the image of the company. She asked which one I liked better and apparently my choice was the winner. She also told me the story on how Steve Jobs wore the same type of clothes everyday and that she’s doing it as well. I respect her position but… no more comments on that.

Week four was when I felt she opened the most. I learned more typical things like: She loves Tteokbokki (spicy rice cakes) and chapssaltteok, she’s a “running man” obsessive fan; she likes sageuk (something the both of us share), she also likes house and indie music, horror movies, she’s a foodie, and a lefty. She has never dyed her hair and her stand is to keep her natural color until she’s old.

She then told me the intimate things: She has a little brother, Diego who’s 18 and lives currently in California, he’s studying software engineering at Stanford University. She comes from an upper-middle class background, her mom and dad were killed in a car crash when she was fifteen; and instead of getting depressed she buried herself in her studies and work. The inheritance her father left her, she used it to create Travelfy, and the rest is history. I must say I do admire her even more now that I know she’s had a tough life. She also told me about a medical condition, she said it was nothing to worry about but, that she will fully explain it when we see each other.

Yes, we haven’t been able to see each other. I’ve been working very hard with Big Bang’s ending worldwide tour… and… with my solo world tour, starting at the end of March; I’ve been busting my off.  Needless to say that she’s been busy as well. We always “kakao talk” and we try to facetime as often as we can. I truly like talking to her, she gives me peace and hearing her voice and her laugh helps me unwind. She’s quickly becoming someone really important to me.

 

“Hyung? Hyung? Are you listening?” SeungRi asked.

“No, I didn’t… what is it?” I replied, annoyed.

SeungRi sat next to me. We were in a dance studio in YGE practicing some choreographies for our last concert which will be tomorrow.

“You’re doing it again hyung. You’re smiling while looking at your phone. Who is she?” He asked while punching my shoulder.

“Yah! Why did you hit me? Go practice your solo entrance so you don’t blow it up like in Osaka.” I exclaimed as I rub my shoulder.

He shrugged. “I’m sorry hyung. I’ll go practice.” He stood up and started dancing.

“What’s with you? Why are you so sensitive?” Young Bae asked.

“Nothing I was just too focus on my phone… he took me by surprise.” I said while getting up from the floor.

“Emilia hasn’t confirmed if she’s coming tomorrow, right?” Young Bae whispered.

“No, she hasn’t. One week ago she even was excited. She told me she’d been listening to our albums non-stop. And then suddenly she said that she wasn’t sure if she could go.” I softly said while looking at SeungRi’s choreography.

Young Bae didn’t say anything; he just stood there next to me. I suddenly received a “Kakao” message from her.

 I was able to fix my schedule; I’ll be there tomorrow. ^_^

I smiled from ear to ear.

Young Bae looked at me. “I’m pretty sure that she just told you that she’ll be there.” He laughed and punched my shoulder harder than SeungRi did.

“Ouch!” I exclaimed still with a smile on my face.

“Ji Yong, she’s becoming too important too fast.” Young Bae whispered.

I looked at him; he seemed a little bit worried. “I know.” I said as I looked down.

 

As I was coming back from the terrace after taking a quick break, I saw TOP’s manager–Byung Young talking to someone on the phone, walking back and forth, and with a worried expression.

It’s not that I was intruding but since we were in a long hallway I obviously was able to hear all the conversation.

“Yes, please… someone told me you could help me... I just need her personal assistant’s number… uhhh… her name is… hold a minute… Haro, Haro Emiliassi.”

I was passing by his side when I heard her name. I instinctively took his cellphone and hung up the call.

“Yaaahh! Ji Yongie!!! Why you did that?” He cried.

Byung Young was trying to get his phone back; I was trying to keep his phone far away from his hand… we were kind of struggling.

“Ji Yongie!! Chaebal!! Seung Hyunah will get mad at me again.” He whimpered.

“Hyung, hyung, Let’s stop.” I said while taking a step back and raising both of my hands. “You tell me why you are looking for her phone number and I’ll give you your phone back.” I said.

He sighed deeply. “Seung Hyun read an article about this girl when we were in Japan. He wants to meet her so, he asked me to set a date but, I haven’t been able to get her phone number.”

He looked at me suspiciously. “Ji Yongie, do you know her? Can you help me get her phone number?” He begged.

I handed him his phone. “Don’t worry hyung, I’ll give TOP hyung her phone number right away.” I lied.

“Really?” I promise to be good to you… Really good.” He said as he walked away.

“Where is Top hyung?” I shouted.

“He’s in the styling room.”

 

I entered the styling room; Top was getting his hair done. The stylist was just finishing.

“Oh! Ji Yongie, you’re here.” He said while looking at me through the mirror.

“Where are you going?” I asked while standing next to his chair.

“To a launching event of the new collection for Millet.” He said while standing up and taking his jacket off.

“Here is the suit.” The stylist said before leaving the room.

I walked towards a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter