Seven Minutes

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Emi Haro POV

I called Gahee immediately. “Hello?” She answered.

“Unnie, I have something to ask you.” I shyly replied and sat on the corner of the bed.

“What is it?” She asked.

“Is it possible that I could be pregnant?” I whispered.

She didn’t answer. “Unnie, are you there?”

“Uuhh… Aren’t you taking precautions with Soo Hyun?” She was confused.

Soo Hyun and I started been intimate two weeks ago. Our relationship is not an act anymore. We agreed that we would try, that we would date for real, and see where this would take us.

“Yep! We’re taking precautions but… I’ve been having morning sickness for the past two weeks, I feel dizzy now and then, and I…”

Gahee interrupted me. “Emi, you’ve been feeling all this for months now. Your cyst is becoming a real problem, that’s why we’re removing it next week. Remember you should do the tests before I arrived. Araso?”

“I’m also having a lot of cravings. I hate the food that I used to love. I can’t eat tteokbokki anymore…”

“It’s too soon for you to be experiencing all this, Soo Hyun and you just started to be intimate, so it would be a shocker that he got you pregnant this fast and it would be more weird that you’re experiencing all these symptoms already. The last time I checked you, which was two months ago, you weren’t pregnant. As far as I know, Ji and you haven’t been together either… unless you’ve been hiding something from me… Have you?”

I haven’t told her about my last encounter with Ji Yong. 

“The last time I was with Ji Yong was six weeks ago.” I blurted.

“WHAT?” She shouted. “Tell me you used protection.”

I sighed. I placed my elbow on my knee and grabbed my forehead. “Nope.” I whispered. I was so ashamed of myself.

“Emilia! Since when are you this reckless?” She shouted again.

“He bewitched me. You know that.” I tried to excuse myself.

“Huh!” She gasped. “Go to the drugstore and take a pregnancy test right now. Do you know what will happen if you’re carrying Ji Yong’s child while you’re dating Soo Hyun?” She asked with a judging voice.

“I know.” I replied.

 

I hung up and ran to the drugstore, which was five blocks away. They only had one pregnancy test; I wanted to buy at least five… you know, just to be sure. But apparently one will have to do.

I walked back to the house.  “Please be negative. Please be negative. Please be negative. Please be negative. Please be negative. Please be negative.” I kept begging.

As I waited for the result to show, I was walking back and forth, still begging for it to be negative.

I called Gahee back before seeing the result.

“So?” She eagerly asked.

My heart was racing; I grabbed the test and saw it. With a big smile on my face, I shouted: “NEGATIVE!”

Gahee sighed relieved. “Great! What does the other one say?”

“I… They just had one box left. I just took one.”

“Well, I would feel more secure if you had taken at least two tests. We’ll do an extra test next week… just to rule out a false negative.” She said.

“Yep, unnie.” I was feeling a lot better.

“By the way, are you still having those weird dreams about Soo Hyun and you?” She asked with a mocking tone.

I laughed. “Now and then.”

“You ert! addict! You’re so weird!” She exclaimed while laughing.

The truth is that after our karaoke night, I kept dreaming about the both of us having a wild night. Gahee said that I wanted him so bad, that the dreams would only stop after I had with him. We’ve had , but I still dream about it. It’s so weird.

“Are you eating?” I asked. I could hear her chewing something.

“Uuh!”

“What are you having?”

“You’re going to die when I tell you. I’m having one of your favorites… a truffle pizza.”

Truffles have a powerful flavor, you either love it or you hate it. I used to love it, but apparently not anymore. I gagged and ran to the bathroom to throw up.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ji Yong POV

I heard the alarm clock. After snoozing it five times, I finally opened my eyes. I’m not a morning person, but five weeks ago I started a routine. I wake up everyday at 8:00 AM. I grabbed my phone and looked through the gossip websites, the news about the break up between BoNa and I surfaced a month ago. Finally, everything is quieting down.

I grabbed the curtains’ control and opened them. I stayed on the bed for a while contemplating the bright day. I washed my face and my teeth; I put my gym’s clothes and headed to the jogging park. I don’t usually exercise, but as I said before, I now follow a routine.

After jogging for one hour, I went back to my apartment; I prepared a protein shake and then took a shower. 

“Ji Yongie? Are you ready?” Nan Gook asked. He arrived while I was getting ready.

“Uuuh!” I replied while opening the bedroom’s door. “What are we doing first?” I smiled.

“You have an interview at MBC with the rest of the members.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter